Garner, NC 27529 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About La Belle Vie Events

Welcome to our page! La Belle Vie Events has over four years of experience in the wedding industry, in addition to 10 years of event planning and management experience! After trial and error in other career choices, we decided to put what's "practical" aside, and go after our dream- building and owning a successful event and wedding planning business, keeping our customers at the center, and the heart of what we do!

We LOVE to see a happy customer. When they smile because you helped them save money, or you brought their vision to life, or even if they smile because it's one less thing they have to worry about-- THAT is why we are here. True, genuine hospitality is what we are ALL about!

We pride ourselves on offering a unique and wide range of services by bringing your vision to life through planning and design. We are honored to be your most trusted resource during the biggest moments (and even smallest!) of your life! We strive to help to create lasting, once in a lifetime memories while alleviating the big stressors that accompany wedding and event planning. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction- no matter the cost!, Our coordinator can help you choose everything from a venue, to table linens, to the color of the bridesmaids shoes- we will be there EVERY step of the way for you, no matter the time of day.

Being budget friendly is also an important factor for us. We understand that, even though the average cost for a wedding in the U.S. is $30k, it doesn't have to be!! Got big dreams and big ideas for your wedding or event? Great! Let us help you figure out a game plan and reduce the costs! We provide different packages and services, suitable for any budget.

Thank you for considering La Belle Vie Events. We can't wait to hear from you!

Follow La Belle Vie Events on

Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for La Belle Vie Events

akia · Married on 12/11/2010

Very dedicated

Sarah was very attentive to my needs and very knowledge. She's reached out with updates throughout the pandemic and assisted with making 2nd option plans.

Sent on 08/21/2020

La Belle Vie Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 425
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1050
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• La Belle Vie Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of La Belle Vie Events

Sarah Hood

Sarah Hood

Owner/ Lead Planner

"It has always been a dream of mine to open my own business. When I was younger, I wasn't sure what that would be, or what it would look like. But I knew that it would involve creativity, people, and FUN. That's what I wanted out of my business. Throughout my undergraudate career at Appalachian State University, I found a deep love for event planning, as I was involved in the campus' largest organization, which was responsible for bringing a significant part of entertainment to ASU.

After just my first few experiences with planning and then executing the events, I quickly fell in love with the people, the process, and the endless possibilities!! That love for the industry only continued to grew stronger, as I conitnued to chase my dream and have fun in the process! After planning my own wedding in 2019 (and a few eye-opening moments later!) I wanted to help other couples have the wedding of their deams, while also being a big stress-reliever, wave of confidence, and their go-to trusted source on their big day. Since I have launched this business, nothing has made me happier than growing it and working with my clients."

+ More Details
- Less Details
Stephanie Rhodes

Stephanie Rhodes

Associate Planner

Stephanie is new with us at La Belle Vie Events, but not new in our hearts! She and Sarah have been the closest and dearest of friends for 13 years. They both share a love of helping people, planning events, and making people happy. With Stephanie's support already in full swing, AND her prior experience as a former wedding coordinator, it was a no-brainer to bring onboard!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Garner, NC, 27529 See on map
    9192808439 (Phone number)
    Location of (La Belle Vie Events)