$5,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Bella Planners

Because the best parties are "The Beautiful" ones...

La Bella Planners is a New York based agency comprised of result-driven event specialists. Our diverse team, made up of both creative and talented experienced professionals, is dedicated to providing our clientele with exceptional service. Hard work coupled with a passion for perfection promises to turn your event dream into an unforgettable reality.   After having met with you to discern who you are and what you envision for your event, the staff at La Bella Planners will provide you with a personal portfolio tailored to your specific event needs containing a blueprint of the event and streamlined action items.   Each event will be uniquely sculpted with the hope of leaving the host completely satisfied and the guests with a sense of awe and comfort.   We pride ourselves on building personal business relationships and will go above and beyond any call to action. Relax, sit back, and allow us to plan an event that surpasses all expectations.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Cultural (1)

0.7

Sorry, LaBella. You were a disappointment. We had to do most of the work during our reception, and many points that we expressed to be important to us were overlooked. The bride had to be on top of the two La Bella personnel during the course of the entire reception to make sure things were going as planned. They just weren't. Our main wedding planner was busy texting during the course of our event, and she had a stupid earbud hanging out of her ear. It was idiotic. The assistant was a useless wallflower.

Huge disappointment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Clifford, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

La Bella Planners are the best! They have been such a pleasure to work with during my whole planning experience. They made sure to respect our budget, provided us with vendors who were just as amazing as they are, and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. They were very responsive during planning and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I know that is thanks to their hard work! I cannot recomend them enough! You will not regret having them help plan your big day!

Profile Picture rachel, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

From the second I sat down with Jeanenne for our first meeting I felt like I was in the company of a close friend I would be able to entrust to execute on my wedding vision. After speaking with several other planners, Jeanenne was clearly the best. She connected me with vendors she knew could carry out all the customizations I wanted, within my price range. She planned and facilitated meetings & dress appointments and was responsive to all my inquiries- no matter how random, scatterbrained or frequent they were....she has the patience of a saint! Come the big day I did not have to deal with or worry about any of the logistics, her team truly knows how to take care of a bride! I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without LBP and highly recommend their expertise.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426898271591 untitled 8 of 21
220x220 sq 1426898314189 12
220x220 sq 1426898376893 18
220x220 sq 1426899215288 royowedding004
220x220 sq 1526967906 e6ba6169e612a374 1526967905 3f29ce8406f6efd2 1526967904897 1 6

1 ENDORSEMENT
For a great wedding planner, hire La Bella! They have packages to meet any need, so couples aren't forced into a "one size fits all" package. Very pleasant to work with.

Port Washington, NY 11050   See On Map