Port Washington, NY 11050 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Bella Planners

La Bella Planners is a New York based agency comprised of result-driven event specialists. Our diverse team, made up of both creative and talented experienced professionals, is dedicated to providing our clientele with exceptional service. Hard work coupled with a passion for perfection promises to turn your event dream into an unforgettable reality.

After having met with you to discern who you are and what you envision for your event, the staff at La Bella Planners will provide you with a personal portfolio tailored to your specific event needs containing a blueprint of the event and streamlined action items.

Each event will be uniquely sculpted with the hope of leaving the host completely satisfied and the guests with a sense of awe and comfort.

We pride ourselves on building personal business relationships and will go above and beyond any call to action. Relax, sit back, and allow us to plan an event that surpasses all expectations.

Follow La Bella Planners on

22 Reviews for La Bella Planners

• Jovana

Jovana Slayton · Married on 08/11/2018

Chicago Wedding

I've worked with La Bella Planners (LBP) twice. Both times I was so happy that I had hired them. They made sure I enjoyed my events as much as the guests did.

My husband and I decided to get married in Chicago on August 11th, 2018. I wanted a simple wedding with good food and beverages and originally decided to do all of the planning. I had a bare minimum list of what needed to be done and I had a fixed budget. With 2 and a half months to go and lots left to do I called LBP. They delivered a wedding that was everything I wanted, but better. I was able to focus on being a bride. I enjoyed the details that they put in, the regular updates via email and calls, and the day of service. I was blown away by the decor, LBP was absolutely right about the florals.

The services provided included:
    - budgeting with what was left of the original budget to include things I had left out:
    - florals
    - place cards
    - menus
    - day of food options
    - recommending hair, makeup, photographer, florist, and transportation company
    - a trip to chicago to meet with all vendors
    - review of all contracts
    - day of coordination (included runs for red bull, wrangling groomsmen, dealing with all vendor questions)
    - coordination of transportation for bridal party and out of town guests
    - working with my officiant (friend) to ensure she felt prepared

La Bella Planners 1
    La Bella Planners 2
    La Bella Planners 3
    La Bella Planners 4
    La Bella Planners 5

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeanenne and her staff at LBP are amazing! She and I started working together approximately one year before my June 2018 wedding at Peconic Bay Yacht Club in Southold, NY. I already had a vision of how I wanted the wedding to look and Jeanenne helped to realize that vision. She put me in touch with great vendors and managed all of the details of the wedding, from reviewing the vendor contracts to making sure that my parent’s dog got to her boarding location for the night of the wedding. She was always immediately responsive on e-mail and by phone and traveled out to Southold on several occasions to arrange things with the venue and the hotels that were holding our room blocks.

Three days before the wedding, a huge wrinkle was thrown into our plans when the china company (who I had mistakenly found) informed us that they would no longer be able to provide us with dinner plates. Jeanenne worked to solve this problem for hours on end, ultimately locating a china company in Maryland who could get us what we needed. I don’t know how I would have managed this without her.

On the day of the wedding, Jeanenne and her team arrived at my parent’s house, ironing bridesmaid’s dresses, organizing things for the photographer and taking care of all of the little details that helped to make the wedding so wonderful. She was always nearby on that day and took a great deal of pressure off of me. The wedding was beautiful. When we got to the B&B we were staying at the night of the wedding, we were so surprised to find a bottle of Moet and a lovely note from Jeanenne and her team.

I can’t imagine how we would have pulled off this wedding without Jeanenne. She thought of every detail, including all of the small details you never think about in the lead-up to the big day. I know that my husband and I and my parents are eternally grateful for all of the love, sweat, and energy she put into the wedding. Thank you LBP!

La Bella Planners 6
    La Bella Planners 7
    La Bella Planners 8

rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

La Bella Planners are the best! They have been such a pleasure to work with during my whole planning experience. They made sure to respect our budget, provided us with vendors who were just as amazing as they are, and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. They were very responsive during planning and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I know that is thanks to their hard work! I cannot recomend them enough! You will not regret having them help plan your big day!

La Bella Planners FAQ