$5,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Bella Planners

Because the best parties are "The Beautiful" ones...

La Bella Planners is a New York based agency comprised of result-driven event specialists. Our diverse team, made up of both creative and talented experienced professionals, is dedicated to providing our clientele with exceptional service. Hard work coupled with a passion for perfection promises to turn your event dream into an unforgettable reality.   After having met with you to discern who you are and what you envision for your event, the staff at La Bella Planners will provide you with a personal portfolio tailored to your specific event needs containing a blueprint of the event and streamlined action items.   Each event will be uniquely sculpted with the hope of leaving the host completely satisfied and the guests with a sense of awe and comfort.   We pride ourselves on building personal business relationships and will go above and beyond any call to action. Relax, sit back, and allow us to plan an event that surpasses all expectations.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Cultural (1)

La Bella Planners are the best! They have been such a pleasure to work with during my whole planning experience. They made sure to respect our budget, provided us with vendors who were just as amazing as they are, and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. They were very responsive during planning and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I know that is thanks to their hard work! I cannot recomend them enough! You will not regret having them help plan your big day!

Profile Picture rachel, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

From the second I sat down with Jeanenne for our first meeting I felt like I was in the company of a close friend I would be able to entrust to execute on my wedding vision. After speaking with several other planners, Jeanenne was clearly the best. She connected me with vendors she knew could carry out all the customizations I wanted, within my price range. She planned and facilitated meetings & dress appointments and was responsive to all my inquiries- no matter how random, scatterbrained or frequent they were....she has the patience of a saint! Come the big day I did not have to deal with or worry about any of the logistics, her team truly knows how to take care of a bride! I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without LBP and highly recommend their expertise.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give her 6 stars I would! Jeanenne was amazing! We did the day of coordination package which was worth every penny. This also included an assistant for the day. She was present at our rehearsal which was a huge help because she made sure everyone knew exactly what was expected of them. Because of this our ceremony ran smoothly. The day of our wedding we did nothing. She coordinated with all of vendors and made sure every detail of the day was taken care of. We dealt with nothing and neither did our bridal party or family which allowed everyone to enjoy the day. I cant remember every little detail of the day but I know Jeanenne worked hard for her money. She sewed several members of the bridal party including the groom when their were multiple wardrobe malfunctions. She even went as far as feeding the bride in between pictures. Having her there allowed us to enjoy the day stress free, well worth it!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews

220x220 sq 1426898271591 untitled 8 of 21
220x220 sq 1426898314189 12
220x220 sq 1426898376893 18
220x220 sq 1426899215288 royowedding004
220x220 sq 1526967906 e6ba6169e612a374 1526967905 3f29ce8406f6efd2 1526967904897 1 6

1 ENDORSEMENT
For a great wedding planner, hire La Bella! They have packages to meet any need, so couples aren't forced into a "one size fits all" package. Very pleasant to work with.

Port Washington, NY 11050   See On Map