20 Reviews for La Bella Planners

Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
20 La Bella Planners Reviews

0.7

Sorry, LaBella. You were a disappointment. We had to do most of the work during our reception, and many points that we expressed to be important to us were overlooked. The bride had to be on top of the two La Bella personnel during the course of the entire reception to make sure things were going as planned. They just weren't. Our main wedding planner was busy texting during the course of our event, and she had a stupid earbud hanging out of her ear. It was idiotic. The assistant was a useless wallflower.

Huge disappointment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Clifford, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

La Bella Planners are the best! They have been such a pleasure to work with during my whole planning experience. They made sure to respect our budget, provided us with vendors who were just as amazing as they are, and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. They were very responsive during planning and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I know that is thanks to their hard work! I cannot recomend them enough! You will not regret having them help plan your big day!

Profile Picture rachel, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

From the second I sat down with Jeanenne for our first meeting I felt like I was in the company of a close friend I would be able to entrust to execute on my wedding vision. After speaking with several other planners, Jeanenne was clearly the best. She connected me with vendors she knew could carry out all the customizations I wanted, within my price range. She planned and facilitated meetings & dress appointments and was responsive to all my inquiries- no matter how random, scatterbrained or frequent they were....she has the patience of a saint! Come the big day I did not have to deal with or worry about any of the logistics, her team truly knows how to take care of a bride! I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without LBP and highly recommend their expertise.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give her 6 stars I would! Jeanenne was amazing! We did the day of coordination package which was worth every penny. This also included an assistant for the day. She was present at our rehearsal which was a huge help because she made sure everyone knew exactly what was expected of them. Because of this our ceremony ran smoothly. The day of our wedding we did nothing. She coordinated with all of vendors and made sure every detail of the day was taken care of. We dealt with nothing and neither did our bridal party or family which allowed everyone to enjoy the day. I cant remember every little detail of the day but I know Jeanenne worked hard for her money. She sewed several members of the bridal party including the groom when their were multiple wardrobe malfunctions. She even went as far as feeding the bride in between pictures. Having her there allowed us to enjoy the day stress free, well worth it!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Working with Jeanenne and La Bella Planners was such a great choice for our wedding. Our wedding was a little complicated because we had a lot of vendors as our venue came with nothing and I needed someone to take over at the end and make sure the day ran smoothly while I was busy getting married. Jeanenne was everything we needed! Her and her two assistants did it all. She kept me calm during the planning process when things went wrong, she solved every weird little problem that happened the day of with half a seconds notice, she even went to the jewelry store for me an hour before my wedding ceremony when there was an issue with a bracelet I was supposed to wear. Her assistants full on stitched me into my dress when the clasp went wrong and assisted our caterer who were badly understaffed. They put out every fire and made a day that could have been chaos absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User6132495, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

My absolute saving grace!!! If you are looking for a little help, or a lot of help look no further. From the big stuff, little stuff, fun stuff and even some sad stuff they were with me for over a year, helping me plan this insane wedding of mine. I could not have had a better team to guide me through the madness. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner take it from me, do it! So many things come up that will drive you crazy that La Bella Planners helped with, no questions asked. They knew my vision, they added to that vision, and they made that vision come to life. I could not have asked for a better team to help me with my dream wedding. Thank you ladies so much for you excellent work, your details and your compassion.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

La Bella Planners is the BEST!!! Seriously Jeanenne and Jesse were so awesome. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy the day and not worry about a thing because of them. My family has a tendency of being late for things so I was mostly worried about the timeline for the day. But they put all of my worries at ease. They made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Also they were the contact for all of my vendors so I didn't have to worry about when they arrived for set up. I could just enjoy getting ready. They handled all of these details I didn't even think of. They made sure to order lunch and snacks for us while getting ready. Which I was so grateful for. In all the excitement, I totally would have forgotten to eat. For one of my bridesmaids her dress was a little too big and Jeanenne and Jesse pinned it in perfectly for her. It was drizzling the day of the wedding and they made sure I had an umbrella and that my dress didn't get wet. For the ceremony, they made sure everyone hit their marks, mind you we did not do a rehearsal at all. They even helped me with my bustle. It was so great that with everything they helped out with my family and bridesmaids were also just able to relax and enjoy themselves. I just felt so taken care of by them :)

Profile Picture Lindsey , 6/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Words can not describe how amazing Jeanenne and her team are! I didn't want a wedding planner (as I am a bit controlling and knew exactly what I wanted) I wanted someone to help me the day of and leding up to our even to ensure everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything, Well Jeanenne did that and beyond!! She was on point! I did not have to worry about a vendor or being on time or if my vision was being properly executed. From the day I met Jeanenne she knew exactly what my vision was and was able to fully understand it.

Jeanenne did something that no words could ever explain for my family and I the day of my wedding. My grandfather was very ill with cancer and during the cocktail hour he was getting really tired and didn't think he would be able to stay. The car service hired to take him home would not be able to get to Flowerfield for at least an hour (as we didn't get the limo company much of a heads up on the time) my grandfather did not think he could wait the hour. My whole family was scrambling to see who would take him home and leave the wedding. Jeanenne stood up and offered to take him home so no one had to leave my wedding. The simple gesture meant more to us than she would ever know. This is something that will stick with me and my family forever!

I would recommend Jeanenne over and over and over again! If you are lucky enough to have her and her company take care of your event you have nothing to be worried about!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I first met Jeanenne through a good friend several years ago. As my wedding day approached I began to doubt my ability to pull all my ideas and plans together, I thought of her and reached out immediately. My husband and I are so thankful we decided to hire her and her brilliant team as “day of coordinators”. She and her team were amazing the whole way through! They were very professional and thorough. They met with me before the big day to discuss details I had envisioned, conducting a walkthrough of the ceremony the day before with my wedding party, assisting my photographer ensuring he got all my requested shots, followed up with all my vendors up to the day of to ensure that everything ran smoothly including deliveries... she even came with an emergency kit which came in handy when a guest got their red lipstick on the sleeve of my wedding dress! (she calmly got it out while I cried…sorry Jeanenne). There really isn’t a person I could think of that could have provided the support and guidance she did during this overwhelming time. I honestly don’t know how I would have pulled it all off without them. Thank you Jeanenne and staff, you made my vision come to life!!

Profile Picture User7446348, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jeanenne was the most amazing, helpful, sweet planner. She not only organized every little detail, but she was so calm through the whole process, even when I was all over the place. I never once felt like I was stressed, or that my vision was not being pursued. La Bella Planners is the best in the business, and I would highly recommend using them if you want to have the wedding of your dreams, and actually enjoy the day and process. Love them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired La Bella Planners for our month-of wedding coordinator. It was honestly one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Jeanenne was extremely helpful with recommending vendors, as well as suggesting tips/ideas/advice for our outdoor ceremony and reception at Salt Air Farm. Jeanenne coordinated and communicated with all vendors and the venue. In addition, she also helped out tremendously with details and wedding party/hotel welcome gifts, favors etc, for the wedding. On the day of, Jeanenne and Jessie ensured everything ran smoothly and handled it all perfectly! We couldn't have asked for better, it was exactly what we hoped for! Thank you for all you did Jeanenne! We highly recommend La Bella Planners!

Profile Picture User7010368, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jeanenne really made everything happen and fall into place perfectly for our wedding! From the days leading up to the big day, to the morning of all the way through the night, Jeanenne was absolutely amazing! I honestly could not have had my dream wedding at the Bronx Zoo without her! She was so helpful with every detail of the day! She made sure all of my vendors were set and prepared, and made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. I cannot explain enough how grateful I truly am for her services! She arrived at my house the morning of to make sure everything g was set, to pick up all of my crazy decor, and to make sure that I was happy and enjoying every last moment from the very start! My wedding was extremely detail oriented with many different components and vendors! Jeannene helped to bring everything together beautifully! Out if all my wedding decision, working with Jeanenne was the best descion of them all! Thank you so much for making my day beautiful and even more magical than I had ever imagined!
Melissa :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
2.8

The ceremony is the most sacred part of the day for the bride and groom. I hired La Bella Planners for "day of" only services. ($1,000 for one day, which was okay with me to make this a dream come true ceremony). The ceremony site was very special to my daughter and her new husband. It was outside at the
Vanderbilt Mansion overlooking the Northport Bay. I wanted Jeanenne and her (so called team- one young girl, Jesse) to put bows on the chairs for the ceremony. She put me in touch with a company that rents bows for ceremony chairs. However, the La Bella team could not tie the bows appropriately to the chairs. They were all over the place. It looked like a child had attempted it. I had expressed to Jeanenne that I thought it may be very difficult to tie bows on 90 chairs. She kept returning my emails saying "we can do it." WELL, THEY CAN'T DO IT. I wish I had hired the company that rented me the bows to do the job. The ceremony site looked horrible and now we have a video with a beautiful ceremony and a setting that had great potential if only La Bella Planners had done the right thing. Either know how to tie bows to chairs so they don't slip off and look like rags hanging or inform your client it is too much for you to handle. Also we hired a beautiful harpist to perform at the ceremony. Why would you put the harpist in the back corner? No one could hear her or see her play this beautiful huge harp. Very disappointed to say the least. The video of the ceremony is beautiful but it's beautiful because of the great videographer. Just so disappointed. $1,000 should have bought an exquisite ceremony site. Not to mention the $300 spent on bow rental and $600 for the harpist no one saw. To see the video go to: fairytalestudio

Profile Picture User6894049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony

LaBella Planners made the daunting task of having a wedding in midtown Manhattan look easy! From moving around to 3 photography locations, to having buses exactly where they needed to be, to keeping everyone on schedule throughout the day they executed flawlessly. As a mother-of-the-bride, I can't imagine having done it without Barbara and Jeanenne!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jeanenne, Barbara, and their team were instrumental in making sure my wedding day ran absolutely smoothly. We hired LBP for day-of wedding planning services - they helped reduce stress the entire day and enabled myself, my groom, our families, and our bridal party to truly enjoy our day because they handled EVERYTHING. As a bride, it was so amazing to have someone always ready to hold my bouquet, to make sure we got all the family photos we needed, give my wedding dress a quick steam right before the ceremony, and to make sure everything ran on time. My wedding was in New York City and involved some complex logistics since our ceremony was not at the reception location and we went to a 3rd location to take photos - LBP helped ensure that everyone in the wedding and all of our guests were transported timely and comfortably. They really went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect and I was so thankful to have them there. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

The best in the business!

After I got engaged, my first mission was to find a great wedding planner to help me navigate the overwhelming wedding industry. After interviewing a few vendors, La Bella Planners and Jeanenne really stood out from the rest and it was the best decision we made. Every step along the way Jeanenne provided professional and terrific guidance and made sure our day was perfect. No detail was overlooked and I truly owe the best day of my life to La Bella Planners! My advice to all my newly engaged friends? Hire a wedding planner (or at least a day of coordinator) and hire La Bella Planners!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If you are looking for the best wedding planner in NYC and Long Island, you have to call Jeanenne! We were married on Sunday, October 11th at The Crescent Beach Club. She was so incredible to work with and our wedding day ran so smoothly. The entire day was perfect. She knows all of the best vendors on Long Island and gets everything done according to plan. Jeanenne is creative, organized and such an amazing planner. I hope you get to work with her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Non-Religious

La Bella Planners did an amazing job with our wedding. Jeanenne worked with us for a year prepping our big event. Due to our unique jobs we were in two different countries during the planning and having La Bella Planners was the only way we could have made it happen! Jeanenne worked all of our personal touches into the event and it went off perfectly. All the vendors she recommended were top notch and fit our budget. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. We were married at my husband’s college on Kings Point with a reception to follow on Long Island. I can’t imagine how stressed I would have been if we had to do all of this ourselves. The day of was completely stress free and we had every minute of our special event go smoothly. La Bella Planners was worth every penny! I would recommend their services to anyone. Joe and Rebecca Sawruk

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Barbara and Jeanenne were so easy to work with. They left you feeling in good hands and helped you to stay relaxed and calm during the whole wedding process. On the day of they both did a great job making sure everything ran smooth and was taken care of and that my husband and I had nothing to worry about other than having fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had a marriage celebration for our First Anniversary since we had an intimate wedding a year prior. We did the majority of the planning ourselves but I felt we needed a day of coordinator to assist with all the little things that are so important plus making sure everything runs smoothly the day of. My husband was a skeptic about hiring a DOC but was supportive of the idea. We initially hired someone recommended by our florist but after several weeks of absolutely no communication we got nervous since our big day was approaching. I began searching for another DOC and came across LaBella Planner's website. LaBella came on board approximately 4 weeks prior to our 11/9/13 celebration. What stood out about LaBella is that they did not have a "cookie-cutter" approach to the process rather they listened to our ideas as well as made suggestions to ensure the day was "ours". They were available day and night leading up to the day of our celebration. The big plus for us is that they were practical in their ideas to ensure we were able to keep additional costs to a minimum. The day of, we simply cannot say enough about LaBella's wonderful work. First, they work as a team so we had one person - Jeanenne-at the hotels handling the transportation for our guests since we arranged for a shuttle service and the second person- Barbara- who was at the Swan Club overseeing the set-up. Also, they assisted in giving out the tips and final payments to our vendors.My husband and I was able to enjoy our evening with our family and friends. My parents and guests also noticed and commented about their attentiveness during the evening. My husband had to admit that LaBella Planners was definite worth it. I definitely recommend them to anyone who requires a full wedding planner, day of coordination or any type of celebration.

Thanks Again LaBella Planners !!

Profile Picture Rashima, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews