L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

Tulum, MX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

L&L Yourweddingplannertulum is one of Tulum’s top destination wedding planning studios with a large experience in creating unique & memorable weddings for international clients.

Located in Tulum, we devote ourself in creating every year the most stylish wedding while respecting every couples vision and budget! We are here to make your event flawless & memorable!

Our services include:

• Helping you find the most suitable wedding venue
  • Create a perzonnalized proposal
  • Create all aspect of your events
  • Skype, Facetime call meeting over the months of your planning process
  • Introducing you to the best suitable vendors
  • Local Know - How in order to save you money
  • DIY design vintage deco & furniture
  • Create all your flowers arrangment (we are also flower designer)
  • Wedding Concierge service to assist your guest.
  • Host all your event: Welcome cocktail partym Rehearsal dinner, Group activity, Brunch etc. We will be present at all your event to make sure everything goes perfectly!

Our goal is to give you the most attentive & personalized service.

Our Wedding Concierge Service team will happily assist all your guest in finding the most suitable accommodation for each one of them, organize airport shuttles and answer any inquiries your guests may have regarding the Destination!

We will be here for you every step of the way!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Bailey
    Bailey G. Married on 03/27/2022

Smooth, trustworthy, fun

Sydna and her team blew my husband, family, and friends out of the water. We had no idea what we were going to be walking into on our wedding day, but Sydna made us feel so confident and at ease with how everything would go. It was better than anything we could’ve expected. Stunning. She gave us the best options for Dj, Hair and Makeup, Food, and Photographer and they were all just as fantastic. I could not recommend this team more. We were so lucky to have them!
    Katerina G. Married on 03/18/2022

Synda is amazing

I don’t know what I would have done without Synda and her team. The knowledge she brings to the table, the vendors she knows, her decor style.. it is all top notch. 10/10
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh W. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Synda is a Wedding Magician!!

I can't put into words just how grateful we are for Synda and her team after creating a truly perfect wedding experience for us in Tulum.

From the second that I met Synda via video call a full year prior to our destination wedding, she put me at ease. We were in the midst of the pandemic and I had no idea where to even start with planning, but Synda was patient and knowledgeable. Synda was quick to compile a highly detailed wedding deck complete with maps, schedules, and every wedding detail you could possibly imagine. She was extremely patient as she generously guided me throughout every step of the process.

When we told Synda we would be in Tulum 9 months before our wedding to see the venue (Zorba Beach Homes) and explore the area, she went above and beyond by planning an entire day for us to walk through the venue and meet with our chef (Javier at Ginger Catering) who cooked us a beautiful meal in his own home. It was such a special experience, and it got us that much more excited for the real deal at our wedding.

Fast forward to our wedding week in January of 2022 – Synda was a literal angel in ensuring every single detail was perfect. The afternoon before our wedding, she showed up onsite at Zorba and walked us through everything we needed to know and immediately cured any remaining nerves. When I first stepped foot onto the magical scene she had created at Zorba on my wedding day, I could not believe my eyes – from the floral arrangements, to the decorations, to the lighting, everything was absolutely gorgeous. I had simply given Synda my vision leading up to wedding, relying heavily on Pinterest photos, and she took all of my ideas and breathed them to life. After the ceremony, Synda was even so wonderful as to pull us away from the photographer to make sure that my [now] husband and I were able to enjoy at least a few minutes of our cocktail hour.

We cannot recommend Synda and her team enough! I was blown away by the value for what we received – truly the deal of the century. If you're searching for a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, do yourself a favor and stop looking...Synda is your girl!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive
L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum 2
Discount

SPECIAL ELOPMENT PROMOTION!

We are delighted to offer you a very special package for Elopment with discount on venue, photographers & flowers/deco.

Tulum La Veleta Tulum, MX, MX 77780
984 133 7232
984-133-7232
Location of (L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding