L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

Tulum, MX View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

L&L Yourweddingplannertulum is one of Tulum’s top destination wedding planning studios with a large experience in creating unique & memorable weddings for international clients.

Located in Tulum, we devote ourself in creating every year the most stylish wedding while respecting every couples vision and budget! We are here to make your event flawless & memorable!

Our services include:

• Helping you find the most suitable wedding venue
  • Create a perzonnalized proposal
  • Create all aspect of your events
  • Skype, Facetime call meeting over the months of your planning process
  • Introducing you to the best suitable vendors
  • Local Know - How in order to save you money
  • DIY design vintage deco & furniture
  • Create all your flowers arrangment (we are also flower designer)
  • Wedding Concierge service to assist your guest.
  • Host all your event: Welcome cocktail partym Rehearsal dinner, Group activity, Brunch etc. We will be present at all your event to make sure everything goes perfectly!

Our goal is to give you the most attentive & personalized service.

Our Wedding Concierge Service team will happily assist all your guest in finding the most suitable accommodation for each one of them, organize airport shuttles and answer any inquiries your guests may have regarding the Destination!

We will be here for you every step of the way!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Bethany W. Married on 12/15/2022

Words cannot describe

Planning a wedding is known to be such a stressful experience, especially at the other side of the world. Synda made the whole process so easy and stress free. She replied to emails promptly and even conducted a video call to finalise the last bits and any other questions we had. When I walked in, my expectations were exceeded, she had listened to every single thing we wanted and some how made them better than I ever could imagine. I would recommend Arcadia Hidden Arches and especially Synda to anyone.

Thank you so much for the most magical day!

Bethany & Joss Winter.
  • Crystal
    Crystal F. Married on 11/11/2022

Professional Services and Enchanting Venue

We worked with Synda, at L&L Your Wedding Planner, for our destination wedding in Tulum. Her expertise in wedding planning shone through the entire time. She has relationships with many local vendors and was able to deliver quality services for an affordable price. Everything from a violinist, mariachis, a DJ, rentals, Photo Booth, catering, florist, etc. In addition to wedding planning, Synda owns a very enchanting, romantic, and magical venue located in the jungle of Tulum. We held our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for 65 guests there. Everyone was blown away by its beauty and uniqueness.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/08/2022

10000000/10 - run, don’t walk, to work with Synda

Only book Synda if you want your dreams to come true. Our wedding was like a fairytale. Leading up the wedding, I had told her some ideas I had and she not only listened to what I wanted, but built upon it and added beautiful, intricate details that I was surprised with on the wedding day. All throughout the planning process, Synda was professional, knowledgeable and has impeccable taste. If she recommends something, listen to her!!!! On top of all that, she is lovely through and through and a wonderful human being which made it a pleasure to work with her. On the actual wedding day, Synda handled all of the little issues that inevitably come up on a wedding day without worrying me, and ensured everything happened when it was supposed to. I could not have asked for anyone better!!! All of my guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and how amazing my planner is and must have been when I was planning this wedding. And I am so so so happy to confirm they are all absolutely correct.
    At this time, i can only attach a few photos that my photographer sent me as a sneak peek, but if I can, I’m going to add more when I get all of them properly.
    On another note, my venue was a new property called Arcadia Hidden Arches. Ask Synda about it. It is STUNNING!!!!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Tulum La Veleta Tulum, MX, MX 77780
984 133 7232
984-133-7232
Location of (L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding