Washington, Washington, DC 20017 Map · Phone number
Package Price $800
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About L Events Management

L Events Management is an event planning and coordinating company based in Washington, D.C. The company was created to save you the headache of producing a beautiful event by aiding you in bringing your vision to life. Founder and creative director Lupita-Maria Matadi's desire is to bring your dreams to light while enhancing your vision.

L Events Management provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. After the initial consultation, they will help you create a wedding planning package that fits your needs and budget. L Events Management offers full, partial and day-of planning packages. An event manager is provided for all contracted events. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals
  • Guest lists

Other Services
In addition, the wedding planner offers its services to a variety of other occasions. These include:

• Birthday parties

15 Reviews for L Events Management

• Beverly

Beverly Pressley · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent Service

I contacted L Events Management 30 days before my wedding, Lupita came in and turned all of my planning into a five star executed event. Her execution of our wedding day from start to finish was flawless! My guests are still talking about how great of a job she did starting the wedding on time as planned. There were never any gaps in time or a moment that she wasn’t fixing something. Lupita was everywhere! Lining up bridesmaids, checking on me, getting pictures taken, directing wedding guests, keeping the reception moving, and making sure we were having a good time. We never would have been able to enjoy our wedding day the way that we did without L Events Management.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Amanda Unalivia · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding on 6/1/2019

Simply put, Lupita is AMAZING!! She went above & beyond on our special day as well as the rehearsal. My family and friends absolutely LOVED her, especially the groom and I. We honestly don’t know how we would have been able to get through the wedding weekend without her. She made everything possible. She also helped resolve an issue that we had with the DJ and it was because of her the groom was able to have the mother/son dance that he wanted. And looking back on the wedding, everything ran as smoothly as possible because of her. We had 200+ guests and yet everything just turned out perfectly. I’ve had guests say that it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve been to. She is very professional, organized, thorough, diligent, thoughtful, caring and such a fun/magnetic personality!! There are too many great qualities, the list goes on. We just had so much fun being around her and she gave the direction/guidance we needed throughout our wedding. If there are any future events, hands down, we would only use Lupita! We are forever grateful for her, for making our wedding day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Emeraude Victorin · Married on 04/07/2019

Providing Ease of Mind

L Events was an answer to prayer. I understand why it’s recommended you have a wedding coordinator to assist you. After initially planning to take care of the decorations myself with the help of friends, I quickly realize that I would need professional help. Lupita and her husband were our day-of coordinators, and when I tell you, I knew nothing about what was going on until I walked down the aisles, I’m not exaggerating. We met me a few times leading up to the wedding, and she was there for the wedding rehearsal. She was flexible enough to work with my bridal party while I was getting lost to my location and waited for us to arrive. She paid attention to my needs and would repeatedly check up on me. On the day of my wedding, I only had to worry about getting dressed. She took care of everything else and did it better than I had imagined. When I walked down the aisle, I couldn’t help but notice places she had taken things up a notch.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Award

L Events Management FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• L Events Management 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Larie's Touch, LLC Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working on many different events with L Events management, including weddings and socials events. Lupita is a very talented and creative and She really knows how to get things accomplished. I look forward to partnering with L Events Management more in the future.

• Washington Washington, DC, 20017 See on map
    2023861545 (Phone number)
    Location of (L Events Management)