L Events Management Reviews

16 Reviews for L Events Management

• Beverly

Beverly P. · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent Service

I contacted L Events Management 30 days before my wedding, Lupita came in and turned all of my planning into a five star executed event. Her execution of our wedding day from start to finish was flawless! My guests are still talking about how great of a job she did starting the wedding on time as planned. There were never any gaps in time or a moment that she wasn’t fixing something. Lupita was everywhere! Lining up bridesmaids, checking on me, getting pictures taken, directing wedding guests, keeping the reception moving, and making sure we were having a good time. We never would have been able to enjoy our wedding day the way that we did without L Events Management.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Amanda U. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding on 6/1/2019

Simply put, Lupita is AMAZING!! She went above & beyond on our special day as well as the rehearsal. My family and friends absolutely LOVED her, especially the groom and I. We honestly don’t know how we would have been able to get through the wedding weekend without her. She made everything possible. She also helped resolve an issue that we had with the DJ and it was because of her the groom was able to have the mother/son dance that he wanted. And looking back on the wedding, everything ran as smoothly as possible because of her. We had 200+ guests and yet everything just turned out perfectly. I’ve had guests say that it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve been to. She is very professional, organized, thorough, diligent, thoughtful, caring and such a fun/magnetic personality!! There are too many great qualities, the list goes on. We just had so much fun being around her and she gave the direction/guidance we needed throughout our wedding. If there are any future events, hands down, we would only use Lupita! We are forever grateful for her, for making our wedding day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Emeraude V. · Married on 04/07/2019

Providing Ease of Mind

L Events was an answer to prayer. I understand why it’s recommended you have a wedding coordinator to assist you. After initially planning to take care of the decorations myself with the help of friends, I quickly realize that I would need professional help. Lupita and her husband were our day-of coordinators, and when I tell you, I knew nothing about what was going on until I walked down the aisles, I’m not exaggerating. We met me a few times leading up to the wedding, and she was there for the wedding rehearsal. She was flexible enough to work with my bridal party while I was getting lost to my location and waited for us to arrive. She paid attention to my needs and would repeatedly check up on me. On the day of my wedding, I only had to worry about getting dressed. She took care of everything else and did it better than I had imagined. When I walked down the aisle, I couldn’t help but notice places she had taken things up a notch.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Donta · Married on 11/15/2018

Wedding Planner for two Weddings I Filmed

Lupita is amazing. So down to earth, flexible, fun but professional. She rocked on both occasions that I worked with her..

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Lawren

Lawren · Married on 08/18/2018

Phenomenal

Lupita was amazing. Nothing less than the best! She was prompt and punctual! She had everything in order from start to finish! Wedding started ON TIME! She made it feel so special and dreamy. When I was indecisive, she helped me minimize my options. She helped myself and mom stay on one accord as much as possible! I would recommend her to everyone

Sent on 06/12/2019

Darrion · Married on 08/20/2017

Ms. Garza is the pinnacle of professionalism and poise.

She's stern but sweet. Take charge but patient and kind. She meshed well with clients and vendors alike.

I was a DJ at the wedding she coordinated and she was great.

I highly recommend L Events Management for any and all ocassions.

DJ Scribe

Sent on 01/24/2018

Dwight · Married on 08/06/2017

Lupita was a huge help in planning our wedding. During our multiple meetings she helped us make sure that we asked our potential vendors the right questions to make the best decision for us; and that we scheduled our vendors at the appropriate time. She also suggested ideas and asked questions that we would never have thought of otherwise.

On our wedding day, she coordinated with all our vendors, family, and bridal party to make sure everything started on time and flowed smoothly. We especially appreciated her during the official wedding photos after the ceremony. We gave her a list of shots we wanted and she was able to help us transition quickly from one shot to the next.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Richard · Married on 08/06/2017

Had a fantastic experience. Great communication and organization!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Alecia · Married on 06/11/2016

Lupita did a great job organizing and helping me execute my wedding plans. Everything went smoothly!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Marc-Harry · Married on 04/30/2016

The surprise party for my wife was amazing, everything was on time and was planned down to the surprise on my wife’s face. Lupita went above and beyond for my wife’s surprise party. The venue was perfect, the decor was amazing, the music was on point, and the food was everything. I definitely enjoyed my self, and my wife loved every moment of it.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Chenelle

Chenelle · Married on 07/07/2013

We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Lupita at L Events Management. She was extremely helpful and professional, our day was perfect. She made sure our wedding day went as planned. She was very attentive and took our vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding day ever. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2018

We hired Lupita as our wedding day-of coordinator through my fiance. She was really affordable and delivered on everything we needed her for! She helped us organize the flow of the ceremony and reception detail by detail, down to the songs to play for the day. She then relayed all that information to our vendors and wedding party. It was super helpful to make her the point of contact for our wedding day so that the wedding party was all one page of the days events. Not to mention, she created this really lovely timeline that included hour by hour details. On the actual wedding day she, in collaboration with the venue staff, took care of the small incidents that would have drove me crazy if I knew about them LOL. When the night was over, I saw her on the dance floor with our guests which I thought was a nice way to end the day. Luputa did not leave the venue until we left and it was reassuring to know that even then she was still there to handle the last minute details. My only regret was that I did not hire her as my wedding planner. She was great and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Rosalyn U. · Married on 06/01/2019

Greatest coordinator

The greatest wedding coordinator

Sent on 06/06/2019

Letisha · Married on 08/26/2012

Working with Lupita was a godsend. When I started working with her I was already overwhelmed by everything that came with planning a wedding, I was definitely on the verge of eloping. Lupita assured me that together we could have the wedding of my dreams even on our shoestring budget. She made sure she understood my husband and I’s vision and went above and beyond to bring it to fruition. I didn’t worry about anything after that, she took care of it all. Having that kind of peace on my wedding day is worth more than I or my husband could express.

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • I

Irma · Married on 08/06/2017

3.5
      3.5

Definitely organized and knowledgeable. I would have liked a little more flexibility for pictures during the post- ceremony photo shoot but that being said, it might have taken too much time and shortened the reception.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Jaimie M. · Married on 09/13/2020

3.8
      3.0

Overall Good Experience

I have to say that I really appreciate Lupita's services and there were some real positives. That being said, I am all about constructive criticism and honesty. I planned my entire wedding and was in contact with all my vendors. Lupita was my day of coordinator and her primary role was to make sure my vision came to light. I put so much effort into planning everything, so it was very important that I had someone who understood my needs.

I'll first say that Lupita did a great job of keeping everything timely, which was very important to me. Her husband who assisted her did a great job moving with us taking photos with each table! He was super helpful. Also Lupita was very understanding with moving the wedding date and helped with keeping everything safe & sanitary.
    She also did a great job of just keeping track of all my belongings and making sure I got all my gifts and things I brought with me. Which was great because I did not keep track of that!

However there were small things that fell through the cracks that were unfortunate:
    The first thing that went array was the song I walked down the aisle to and our recessional song. We went over the songs and I remember specifically requesting that the DJ had the correct versions. Unfortunately he didn't, and I'll never get that moment back.
    The next thing was the order or the wedding party. I wanted them to be in order from height. For some reason the tallest bridesmaids and groomsmen were in front, and it just made for a lot of unevenness.
    The next thing was the food. My husband was unsatisfied about this particularly because our food was cold. We discussed the order of how we were going to do things and the food was placed on our tables too early and by the time we got to the food it was cold.
    I think the biggest issue was the photos; but this wasn't solely on Lupita. It was a combination of things. I don't think there was enough Lupita to go around! We had an order of photos we wanted to do and we didn't get to do a lot of the family photos. No one really collected the family (aside from the people part of the wedding) and we didn't get those photos.
    I know that some of these things are minor, but they did matter to me.
    I think that this was a big event and I know that our friends and family are a rowdy bunch, and I don't think there was enough help. An example of this is that my mother ended up watching and collecting the cards/gifts because Lupita had a lot on her plate.
    Overall, I do believe that Lupita did a really good job given the circumstances and I would absolutely recommend her for small weddings/events.

Sent on 11/04/2020