Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Byrum Photography

We are Kristin + Aaron, a husband + wife team before the lens of Kristin Byrum Photography! We love people, and adore our couples. We are passionate about giving you an amazing, personal experience while creating images you will love for a lifetime. We are based out of Charlotte, NC but love traveling. Destination weddings have included Bahamas, Caribbean, and Guatemala. We can't wait to chat about your wedding day!

Follow Kristin Byrum Photography on

35 Reviews for Kristin Byrum Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Daniel · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Highly Recommend

Kristin and Aaron are an absolutely joy to work with!! They exceeded my expectations in all areas and produced beautiful photos that I will treasure forever. They are well organized, professional, fun-loving couple that captured the best memories of my favorite day. I highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Katelin Glinka · Married on 08/10/2019

Hands down THE BEST!

Kristin and Aaron were a dream to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding! We felt so comfortable with them throughout the process and that shows in the pictures we have to remember the day from. Kristin and Aaron are so kind, professional, funny and truly are experts at what they do. Their follow up pre and post wedding was incredible to me and I loved getting to know the two of them through our communication with one another We were very lucky that we received a recommendation to use them, and I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Sarah Beth · Married on 06/13/2019

Perfection!

Working with Kristin and Aaron was literally a dream come true, they photographed my sister’s wedding years ago and they are truly like family. Our wedding was a little unique in the fact that we chose to get married in Ravello, Italy. Kristin and Aaron were there every step of the way, they caught every special moment and event perfectly. Their photography is genuinely “vogue” quality. Our only issue now is that we miss them terribly and we can’t decide which pictures to print because they are all so good! I cannot recommend them enough and am jealous of anyone who gets to go through this special process with them!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

• All The Right Grooves Wedding DJs

Kristen and Aaron are two of the most talented and likeable people that we know. It is SO much easier for us to do our jobs when we know that we are working with wonderful professionals like them. Even though their work speaks for itself, you have to be fortunate enough to meet these two to understand how wonderful they truly are. We look forward to every wedding, but even more so when we know we are working with Aaron & Kristen :) Great people - and phenomenal photographers!!

• Indian Trail, 28079 See on map
    Location of (Kristin Byrum Photography)