Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Byrum Photography

We are Kristin + Aaron, a husband + wife team before the lens of Kristin Byrum Photography! We love people, and adore our couples. We are passionate about giving you an amazing, personal experience while creating images you will love for a lifetime. We are based out of Charlotte, NC but love traveling. Destination weddings have included Bahamas, Caribbean, and Guatemala. We can't wait to chat about your wedding day!

Follow Kristin Byrum Photography on

30 Reviews for Kristin Byrum Photography

Kristin Byrum Photography 1
Kristin Byrum Photography 2
Kristin Byrum Photography 3
Kristin Byrum Photography 4

Shelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Kristin and her husband were the photographers for my daughter’s destination wedding. They did a magnificent job and were so patient with the youngsters in the wedding party..... I would highly recommend them because not only did a fabulous job, they were unobtrusive and managed to get a lot of candid pictures!

Thank you both for a wonderful job!

Shelly McWilliams

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

OUTSTANDING! I cannot put into words how amazing Kristin and Aaron are to work with. We hired Kristin for our wedding, which included an engagement shoot. To be candid, my husband and I were actually quite nervous about the process as we are not particularly comfortable in front of the camera. Kristin and Aaron made every single one of our worries disappear the first time we met them. They are warm, inviting and so easy to work with. We instantly felt comfortable and ended up completely enjoying every step of the process. Not to mention the beautiful product they supply. Their photographs are absolutely breathtaking- I will cherish every single image they captured. I cannot thank them enough for creating such stunning images to document our special day-- our gratitude is beyond words.

Kristin Byrum Photography 5
    Kristin Byrum Photography 6
    Kristin Byrum Photography 7
    Kristin Byrum Photography 8
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

They are by far the best photographers I've ever worked with. My husband races and we're on the road 24/7 and they made it extremely easy for us. The customer service is 150%. My husband doesn't like photos and they made it an awesome experience for him. Thank you guys so much!!!!

Kristin Byrum Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits

• All The Right Grooves
    All The Right Grooves Wedding DJs

Kristen and Aaron are two of the most talented and likeable people that we know. It is SO much easier for us to do our jobs when we know that we are working with wonderful professionals like them. Even though their work speaks for itself, you have to be fortunate enough to meet these two to understand how wonderful they truly are. We look forward to every wedding, but even more so when we know we are working with Aaron & Kristen :) Great people - and phenomenal photographers!!

• Indian Trail, NC 28079 See on map