Krista Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Krista Photography

Artistic Documentary Photography
Krista Photography   Krista Photography features documentary-style wedding photography and portraiture by Krista Guenin and her Associate CoCo Boardman.  We approach each event from a documentary perspective; capturing the day in a way that reflects the unique reality and emotions my clients experience with an artistic eye.  We want to help our clients share their story with others, and preserve their memories, creating a photographic record of the life of their new family.     We shoot weddings because they are beautiful celebrations of love and family, full of emotion, and tons of FUN!  We're looking for couples who are excited not just to get married, but to BE married. The wedding is just the beginning of something wonderful!
Wedding coverage by Krista starts at $5500, at $3500 for CoCo, and may include both digital and black & white film photography.  We are passionate about helping others, and a portion of all wedding packages will be used to further our documentary work with non-profit organizations around the world.   We can't wait to hear from you!   xoxo
Krista & CoCo

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

CoCo Boardman shot our wedding (and our engagement photos) and we can't possibly say enough good things about her or her photographs! CoCo is a joy to be with - so much wonderful positive energy and so kind, while also being so professional; it made it very easy (and special) for us to spend the most important day of our life with her. We enjoyed CoCo so much we had her do our engagement photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding -- and we are absolutely in love with her photographs. Our photographer was our most critical vendor we chose, and we spent a lot of time looking through options and eventually selecting CoCo. It was incredibly important to us that our photographs focused on the candid, natural, special moments of the day and weekend (versus formal photographs) and CoCo absolutely did just that. She captured so many special moments that many would have missed.

Krista Photography's entire team is top notch and their responsiveness, service, professionalism -- and most importantly their commitment to quality and excellence in their products is paramount and very clear. We highly highly recommend CoCo and Krista Photography for an amazing wedding photography experience!

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

It was such a wonderful experience working with all of the ladies at Krista Photography. My husband and I loved getting to know Krista and CoCo during the first meeting and had a blast with everyone at the engagement session and especially the wedding! We feel so lucky to have been referred to them when we first began planning our wedding. CoCo is so talented, fun and easygoing. I am so grateful that she and her team were there to capture so many great moments from when we were getting ready in the morning all the way to the end of the night. She made us and our entire wedding party feel so comfortable. We cannot wait to see the photos and thank you all at Krista Photography for your hard work and creativity.

Highly recommended for beautiful and unique photos of your special event, done by kind, professional and talented women.

Profile Picture Nora, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've been looking forward to putting this all down in writing. Is it weird to let the world know how much I adore Coco? Coco and I spoke for the first time almost a year before my wedding. We hit it off immediately and I knew from that first phone interaction that she was the person I had to work with. During the planning of my wedding, it was extremely important to me that I be able to build a relationship with the vendors. I didn't want someone who would be stuffy and only talk to me when it was convenient for them. I was able to joke with Coco (and Krista) and they always just rolled with them, no matter how terrible my jokes were. I met Coco for the very 1st time back in Dec.2013 for our engagement shoot. This gem of a person, commuted all the way from Boston to Providence, RI via train days before Christmas to take our pictures. With the patience of a saint, she helped us become accustomed to being photographed. When she left Providence that day, I was sad to know that I wouldn't see her until our wedding day. I sent many emails and made many phone calls throughout the year to Coco, and every time she addressed every concern I had and answered every question. The day of our wedding, her and her second shooter arrived on time and began working right away. Taking photos of us getting ready and displayed their patience as we began to run slightly behind due to some "man drama". Their patience again was tested when we went off site for some pictures and we attracted some unwanted attention from a rogue photographer who wouldn't get out of their way. I couldn't imagine what my day would have been like working with someone else, I'm so happy that Coco was able to share my day with us. She is talented beyond words, and the things she can do with light is incomprehensible to someone like me. She can find the beauty in the most unique things and capture them in a way that I don't think anyone else could do. They are simply the best in the industry.

Profile Picture Lephan, 11/22/14, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1304630428804 073110d0447edit

Complimentary Engagement Session

Redeem In-Store
Complimentary Engagement Session included with every wedding package!

We love these ladies! They somehow manage to make our already stunning grounds look EVEN lovelier. On top of that, they are wonderful people.

Krista is an extremely talented photographer, and is one of the nicest and most professional people we know, we highly recommend her!

Krista not only does great photographic work, but as a person and a professional, she is second to none. She knows her business and cares about her clients. It is a win win.

Wedding Photography with heart! Krista always manages to be in the right place at the right time! She captures the true emotion of the day in every photo.

Woburn, MA 01801   See On Map