KQ Elements

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

We have a team of in-house florists and a short list of some of the most celebrated florists in the wedding industry. Our designs incorporate a wide spectrum of elements, from traditional to the exotic, whimsical & understated accents, we can help you make the best selections to match your theme, taste, and budget. From elaborate floral centerpieces down to the tiniest bouquets. We thrive on excellent customer care for all our clients while also maintaining an original and creative approach to our execution. Our passion and dedication mean that you will only have to sit back and enjoy your special day!

KQ Elements offers a range of wedding planning options, from coordination to full event planning. We also offer floral arrangements, set design and themed photo sessions.

Wedding planning services include:

• Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Budget analysis

For more information on our services and packages we offer, please visit our website at http://www.kqelements.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Celeste Married on 12/03/2021

Thank you KQ team !!

Words cannot describe how amazing the KQ team is. We booked them in 2019 and due to the pandemic, we had to postpone multiple times. They were so flexible, professional, and creative. Not only are they so attentive to my husband and I but they would also provide different perspectives.
    My husband and I ended up getting married on 12/12/20 and they were again so flexible. Due to the pandemic, things kept changing constantly, but my husband and I already knew we wanted to just get married. They helped us with our outdoor wedding church ceremony, our drive thru wedding reception and our dinner at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. We got so many complements from out flower, the professionalism of the team for fries and family. (My mom kept raving about Espy and my sister, who was my maid of honor kept complementing Hannah). It was such a great experience with them and my husband and I would love to book with them again to celebrate formally with friends and family when it's safer circumstances. Thank you KQ team! For those considering booking them as a florist and wedding planner, do it! It was stress free and such a fun experience. Fun fact I also got my wedding dress from them ! They really your one stop shop.
    Stephanie Married on 11/02/2021

Thank you to KQ elements from the bottom of my heart

KQ Elements. What can I say? Words cannot describe how amazing they are. I was in search of finding the perfect flower vendor for my wedding and thought about past florists. I booked an arrangement with KQ elements retail back in 2014. Jayden greeted me and was very helpful with my budget and my ideals. He also offered Wedding Planning Services and Wedding Coordination. So I compared pricing with three other florists and his was the most cost efficient for my wedding vision. I also booked wedding coordination with KQ elements. Since my wedding was a Jordanian, Palestinian, Vietnamese Fusion wedding with a lot of moving parts I had a wedding coordination team of three people usually comes with two people. My DREAM TEAM consist of Espy, Hannah, & Jayden. I was blown away with the effective communication between all of us. They kept me calm for minor mishaps and was able to step in when the groomsmen & bridesmaid didn't. If I have my second wedding in Jordan I would hire them and fly them to Jordan. Thank you to KQ elements from the bottom of our hearts for making my dream wedding come true.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

KQ  Elements
KQ Elements
Owner

Having started from a deeply humbled beginning where improvisation was our hallmark, KQ Elements has since grown into an established wedding and event planning boutique that is still supported and nurtured by the same key players who founded the company. Regardless of which service you opt for, KQ Elements will be ready to re-create your visions and help alleviate all your stress and worries using expertise and finesse. We have a team of in-house florists and a short list of some of the most celebrated florists in the wedding industry.

John Warren Photography John Warren Photography Wedding Photographers

KQ Elements is nothing but exquisite. Their work and vision is always over and beyond. KQ is the company who you would like work with as they are very precise, professional and makes sure you are more than happy with what they do.

1835 W. Katella Ave Anaheim, CA, 92804

Mon - Sat (11 - 6 p.m.) Sun - by appointment only
Location of (KQ Elements)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding