Rebecca Calagna

Costa Mesa, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Based in Costa Mesa, California, Rebecca Calagna Events offers full-service planning for luxury events and wedding celebrations. This award-winning team of planners has served couples throughout Southern California for over 16 years. With a shared passion for love, they cultivate a culture of respect and compassion. They travel as far as Orange County, Los Angeles, and the surrounding areas.

Rebecca Calagna Events offers flexible packages for you to choose from, whether you prefer full-service, partial planning, or day-of coordination. This team understands how much thought and detail goes into your big day and will take the time to understand your vision, sense of style, and unique needs. They aim for a seamless experience and will manage your design, timeline, budget, to-do lists, and vendors. Your planning is made even easier with their custom invitations and save-the-dates.

Their full-service planning packages include:

• Three wedding coordinators
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design and aesthetic
  • Unlimited vendor management and referrals
  • Menu tasting and assistance with catering
  • Travel arrangements and guest accommodations
  • RSVP tracking
  • Credit towards wedding ensembles
  • Planning of rehearsal dinner
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Vivian
    Vivian Y. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding coordinator!!

We booked Rebecca as our day of coordinator and we are so happy we did!! She reached out to us about 2 months before our wedding day to start coordinating the details. She came with us for our venue walk through, final details meeting, jumped on multiple Zoom calls with different vendors, and created an extremely detailed timeline of events for our wedding day (even our videographer said they were so impressed because they had never received such a detailed timeline before). Rebecca was quick to respond to my emails and texts the weeks leading up to the wedding and made me feel so much less stressed because she was on top of it.

On the day of the wedding, Rebecca and her team were incredible. Not only were all the details in place, but she went above and beyond to make sure me and my husband could truly enjoy our wedding day. She brought us glasses of champagne immediately after the ceremony, she had water and appetizers ready for us after photos, she packed our dinner up for us to take home (we didn’t have time to eat), and she handled any issues that came up without missing a beat. At the end of the night, she had everything cleaned up and packed into our cars before I had even finished saying bye to all of our guests. I was completely blown away by their efficiency and our families were also impressed.

Rebecca is TRULY AMAZING!! She is friendly, organized, professional, and detail oriented. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and truly cares for her brides. Words can’t express how thankful we are for. She is a huge part of why our wedding went so smoothly. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Rebecca made everything so much better. If you’re looking for a coordinator, I highly recommend booking her! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we have zero regrets!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria F. Married on 06/05/2022

Made Our Day a Breeze!

Our venue package included a day-of ceremony coordinator; that’s how we ended up working with Rebecca and Zee. And they were outstanding! Zee helped my wedding party to know when and where to go for the ceremony, during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding; it would’ve been chaos without her! She also reached out to our other vendors like our DJ to make sure everyone was on the same page for the ceremony. Everything went flawlessly, and I can only imagine how helpful the two of them would be with a full-service planning and coordinating! I’d highly recommend Rebecca and Zee to anyone wanting a smooth and memorable wedding day!
  • illustration stars

• Victoria & Danny
    17 photos · 06/05/2022

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Jenny B Floral Design Jenny B Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rebecca is such an amazing woman inside and out! I have had the pleasure of getting to know her on a personal level the past several years and I can assure you she will take great care of you from the moment you begin working with her until the very end! Rebecca has done several invitations for me and they always turned out creative and absolutely beautiful! Her designs are unique like nothing I have ever seen before and she tailors her designs according to her client's style. I can always trust Rebecca to do an amazing job. -Jenny B Floral Design

5060 Buckwheat Street Costa Mesa, CA, 91709
714-514-3019

* By Appointment Only
Location of (Rebecca Calagna)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding