5060 Buckwheat Street, Costa Mesa, CA 91709 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Calagna

Southern CA Boutique Wedding Planning Team

At RC Events, WE GET IT … Wedding Planning is STRESSFUL! It takes hours of time out of your already hectic schedule. You have one shot to achieve an excellent event. When you chose our team, you not only get a professional with over 15 years of experience, you get someone on your side to take your stress away. Let us pave the way to a day that will last in your memory forever with kindness, grace, and belief in your “happily ever after.”

WHAT SETS REBECCA CALAGNA EVENTS APART?

It’s simple, my belief in love. The celebration of love is amplified by my attention to detail and my passion for Weddings. Every detail of your day is custom designed by you and executed by me with kindness, respect, and a service that goes above and beyond all your expectations. All weddings are a team effort, I use my skills to communicate kindly and passionately with your team of providers allowing me to utilize their expertise and create a seamless event for you.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE THE RC TEAM?

When you book with Rebecca Calagna Events, you get the full dream wedding experience. You get a compassionate, relatable, friendly, and sincere team who will relieve your stress and achieve your vision. Your style, combined with our expertise, is the recipe for a perfectly planned event. Connect with us on social media @rebeccacalagnaevents. We look forward to hearing about your Wedding, your visions and making you part of our RC Family!

SERVICES OFFERED:

Through customized wedding-related services, Rebecca and her team will take care of rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. These offerings include:

• Day-of coordination

Rebecca Calagna 7
  • Madison

Madison Bergamo · Married on 09/03/2019

Trust me, you NEED them.

AMAZING!! Rebecca and her team are so amazing! They helped me through my every step on the day of the wedding and every step up until the day of! She helped me with my theme, timeline, and every detail to make my day perfect! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!! I don't know what I would have done!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Rebecca Calagna 8
    Rebecca Calagna 9

Jessica · Married on 01/10/2019

Amazing Professor and Mentor

I have had the pleasure of being a student of Rebecca’s for the last 5 weeks through my Certified Wedding and Event Planning Course through Lovegevity . She has been well established in the Wedding and Event Planning business for several years and as a result, she has a wealth of knowledge to offer her students and interns in and outside of the classroom. I have learned so much from her and have thoroughly enjoyed this time being able to get hands on experience assisting her at a few of her beautifully planned events. She is patient, kind, professional, and genuinely puts every drop of effort into each event she executes from start to finish. You see that her clients are truly satisfied with their experience working with her. I highly recommend her services, whether you are a student or planning your next event.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing!

Omg we loved Rebecca! She was so amazing and so professional! My husband and I thought that we could go through our wedding day without a wedding coordinator. But I had a feeling it was going to be more difficult on the day of. I am so glad Rebecca was on my wedding venue's list of preferred vendors! I could not have gotten through my wedding day without her and her wonderful team! One of my best last minute decisions to hire them! They made my wedding go so smoothly and practically stress free. They handled and took over everything the month beforehand. My husband and I are beyond grateful for Rebecca and her team! If you hire Rebecca and her team, you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Rebecca Calagna FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Jenny B Floral Design
    Jenny B Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rebecca is such an amazing woman inside and out! I have had the pleasure of getting to know her on a personal level the past several years and I can assure you she will take great care of you from the moment you begin working with her until the very end! Rebecca has done several invitations for me and they always turned out creative and absolutely beautiful! Her designs are unique like nothing I have ever seen before and she tailors her designs according to her client's style. I can always trust Rebecca to do an amazing job. -Jenny B Floral Design

• 5060 Buckwheat Street Costa Mesa, CA, 91709 See on map
    7145143019 (Other Phone Number)
    * By Appointment Only