765 West 17th St. #C, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rebecca Calagna

Rebecca Calagna is a Costa Mesa-based wedding planner and invitation designer that serves Chino Hills, Orange County, Los Angeles County and San Bernardino County. Her belief in love, coupled with her passion for weddings, amplifies every detail of your big day. She will use experience, skills and communication to plan a seamless wedding. Ultimately, she will take the stress away!

Experience
Rebecca Calagna, the owner and principal planner, has worked in the wedding industry for 10 years. Her team includes Julianne, the lead planner, and Megan, the assistant coordinator. Together, Julianne and Megan have more than 15 years of experience.

Through customized wedding-related services, Rebecca and her team will take care of rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. These offerings include:

• Day-of coordination
56693185c301fc9a 1519086731 31f0dba5fe6b7e6a 1519086706782 3 Sneaks 31

37 Reviews for Rebecca Calagna

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent coordinator!!

Rebecca is absolutely amazing!! Our wedding went so smoothly, my family and friends commented on how low stress the day was! We were able to relax and enjoy the day and take in the moment, and I’ll always be grateful to Rebecca for giving that to us. She is very kind and helpful, and is extremely helpful. She has lots of experience in her field, and it shows in her work! Using Rebecca was the best decision we made.

• Carissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Written in the Stars

I don’t think I could adequately express the amount of happiness Rebecca and her team brought to my husband and I. I was a difficult bride. Plain and simple. Not bridezilla but the complete opposite. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, anxiety kept me stuck from making any decisions and putting things off to the last minute. The idea I had was almost like an elopement with a few family and friends we selected. My mom had other plans and I honored her request. Rebecca not only delt with my decision anxiety but also with my moms constant input and requests. To pull off the most beautiful romantic wedding that Rebecca had is nothing short of some real elbow grease and a ton of experience. She made my mom happy and she added in all the little things to make me and my hubby the perfect wedding. The invitations she designed and signs she created were beautiful. She was accommodating and understanding of how anxious I was. I also have ADD and that is a nightmare when it comes to timelines and planning. She really was the thread that pulled everything together on our special day. I will recomend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner. Along with all the vendors shes brought together to make my perfect day.

Rebecca Calagna Pricing

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Jenny B Floral Design
    Jenny B Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rebecca is such an amazing woman inside and out! I have had the pleasure of getting to know her on a personal level the past several years and I can assure you she will take great care of you from the moment you begin working with her until the very end! Rebecca has done several invitations for me and they always turned out creative and absolutely beautiful! Her designs are unique like nothing I have ever seen before and she tailors her designs according to her client's style. I can always trust Rebecca to do an amazing job. -Jenny B Floral Design

• 765 West 17th St. #C Costa Mesa, CA 92627 See on map