5060 Buckwheat Street, Costa Mesa, CA 91709 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Calagna

Southern CA Boutique Wedding Planning Team

At RC Events, WE GET IT … Wedding Planning is STRESSFUL! It takes hours of time out of your already hectic schedule. You have one shot to achieve an excellent event. When you chose our team, you not only get a professional with over 15 years of experience, you get someone on your side to take your stress away. Let us pave the way to a day that will last in your memory forever with kindness, grace, and belief in your “happily ever after.”

WHAT SETS REBECCA CALAGNA EVENTS APART?

It’s simple, my belief in love. The celebration of love is amplified by my attention to detail and my passion for Weddings. Every detail of your day is custom designed by you and executed by me with kindness, respect, and a service that goes above and beyond all your expectations. All weddings are a team effort, I use my skills to communicate kindly and passionately with your team of providers allowing me to utilize their expertise and create a seamless event for you.

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE THE RC TEAM?

When you book with Rebecca Calagna Events, you get the full dream wedding experience. You get a compassionate, relatable, friendly, and sincere team who will relieve your stress and achieve your vision. Your style, combined with our expertise, is the recipe for a perfectly planned event. Connect with us on social media @rebeccacalagnaevents. We look forward to hearing about your Wedding, your visions and making you part of our RC Family!

SERVICES OFFERED:

Through customized wedding-related services, Rebecca and her team will take care of rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. These offerings include:

• Day-of coordination

48 Reviews for Rebecca Calagna

• Zorayda

Zorayda Hernandez · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Best Event Planner

Rebecca is an amazing person. Not only is she talented and amazing at her job but she is also honest and loyal. She is the perfect mentor for this journey i am about to embark. Taking her Certified Wedding Event Planner class through Lovegivity has been the best thing. i have learned so much from Rebecca. I look forward to working with her in the future and knowing that I have a great successful mentor gives me the confidence to start my own business.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia Angela Davis · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Simply Amazing!

This is my best part of the story, because I have had the pleasure meeting Mrs. Rebecca Calagna as my Certified Wedding & Event Coordinator. I was so excited to join her class, and even more excited to see that we had a very well informed and well educated and organized instructor. Rebecca was not only highly detailed in the way she taught us she's a perfectionist as well. For the past 5 weeks we have been able to do our internship we her at her real live weddings. She showed us behind the scenes of several different real live weddings, including a charity event for challenge athletics. From start to finish we were hands on. I can say I've not only learn the etiquette and history and education of weddings. But I've been able to experience in helping put it all together from the ground up. I've watch as Rebecca treated her clients with kindness and respect. Paying attention to every detail. Making sure the bridal couples wedding day dreams have came true. I cannot say enough about this amazing person. She deserves all the accolades because her heart and soul is in what she truly does.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2020

My Inspiration!

Rebecca is such an amazing person inside and out who treats everyone she is around with respect and kindness! As an instructor and mentor, she has shown me the quality traits of a business owner, a planner and a mentor. After taking her Certified Wedding & Event Planning course, I now feel confident in taking the next steps towards launching my own business; a hobby that will soon become a business. I recommend Rebecca and her team for your next event as I am confident that they will make your Big Day truly amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rebecca Calagna FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Jenny B Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rebecca is such an amazing woman inside and out! I have had the pleasure of getting to know her on a personal level the past several years and I can assure you she will take great care of you from the moment you begin working with her until the very end! Rebecca has done several invitations for me and they always turned out creative and absolutely beautiful! Her designs are unique like nothing I have ever seen before and she tailors her designs according to her client's style. I can always trust Rebecca to do an amazing job. -Jenny B Floral Design

• 5060 Buckwheat Street Costa Mesa, CA, 91709 See on map
    7145143019 (Other Phone Number)
    * By Appointment Only
    Location of (Rebecca Calagna)