KQ Elements Reviews

8 | Anaheim, CA

8 Reviews for KQ Elements

• Katie Beth

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

This is a review for KQ Elements's bridal gown showroom, not their planning services.

I visited KQ Elements to try on some bridal gowns from Aria and had a wonderful experience. From my first phone call with Espy, she made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I told her the 8 or 9 styles from Aria that I wanted to try on, and that I was only going to be in the area for 1 day before heading back to the east coast. Espy was more than accommodating with finding me an appointment that worked with my schedule, and though she said they only had a couple of my desired dresses in their showroom, without any prompting she took it upon herself to call up the main Aria showroom in LA and ask to borrow the other styles for my appointment. She even drove up there to pick them up and drop them off!!
    During the appointment, I felt comfortable and at ease. Don't be put off by their location in an office complex; once Espy opened the door from their front office to the showroom, it felt like night and day: They've used long tubes made of thick cardboard to define and decorate the space, making it a modern minimalist's dream with the added glam of chandeliers and luxurious seating and racks of gorgeous white gowns. A truly unique and super cool space.
    The dressing area was huge, and Espy was great with helping get the gowns on and off. I didn't bring anyone to my appointment but Espy was so gracious to take multiple photos of me in every dress. I wasn't ready to make a decision that day, but Espy took my measurements in case I wanted to call in an order at a later date, and she followed up a few times over the next few months (while I was making my decision) but was never intrusive or annoying.
    Ultimately I chose a dress by a different designer, but I had an absolutely wonderful shopping experience at KQ Elements, and with Espy in particular. She is so dedicated and obviously takes sincere joy in helping brides make their dreams come true.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Dale · Married on 12/02/2017

*This review is based off their day of coordinator services and floral arrangements/decorations

We had the pleasure of working with Jaden, Espy, and Tammy, all of whom were amazing and very helpful. Our main concern on our wedding day was that we didn't want ourselves or our family and friends to do any work on our wedding day. We just wanted to focus on enjoying our big day without having to worry about the details and the behind the scenes action. Our team made that possible and we are forever grateful to them. Espy made sure we stayed on track with our timeline and that all our vendors were on the same page. Set up was done the way we specified and we were happy with the way everything turned out and looked. Everything was executed to perfection and we believe that it was due to our coordinating team.

For our decorations, we wanted to go with something that reflected our personalities of being kind of nerdy and whimsical, but also keeping it classy so that our parents and older crowd could enjoy it without getting weirded out. We had a vision of having flowers arranged with Funko Pop figurines representing things we enjoyed in pop culture standing in the center of it. Our team was able to make beautiful centerpieces while pulling off our request. Their arrangements really did help set the mood of what we wanted our reception to be like.

Overall, our team from KQ Elements helped make our wedding day everything we wanted it to be. We would recommend them to anyone needing awesome decor and/or coordinating services!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Grace · Married on 11/18/2017

Tammy Tran made out wedding gorgeous with our floral arrangements and the placement! They were clean and tastefully done! I was so surprised when I walked into our ceremony and reception area! Thank you so much Tammy and KQ Elements!

Grace

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • F

fredd · Married on 11/08/2016

Jayden's is an amazing floral designer! His work is impressive! Our wedding ceremony at Coyote Hills and at the reception was magnificent! All of my family and friends all commented that this is one of the most beautiful weddings to have been to. I totally agree! The colors were on point and he made our theme more classy than expected. The entrance photo 3D backdrop was amazing and can fit over 20 people and I was able to use it for my photobooth!! Everything was wonderful!

Sheer · Married on 01/17/2016

Wow!
    Jayden and the whole KQ Elements crew are complete professionals! I had hired them for my wedding and they went above and beyond my expectations. everyone came up to me and told me how beautiful my flowers were. Jayden had also decorated the aisle with my husband and mine initials and decorated our Chuppah! They also provided the flowers for our wedding cake. I was thinking of doing the flower arrangements myself since I've done them before but decided to go with KQ Elements after seeing them at a bridal show and so happy that I did that! I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sharon · Married on 07/15/2014

Jayden did an exceptional job planning our same-sex spring wedding. All the florals that they created for the ceremony and reception were spectacular. He even decorated our wedding cake down to the details we had in mind. Jayden and his team were highly organized, creative and a pleasure to work with. Jayden anticipated many of the decisions we didn't realize we'd have to make. He was very organized about laying down options, and found many ways to make the wedding planning easier. We always looked forward to our meetings. He was in total control in coordinating with all of our vendors. He kept everything running smoothly throughout the day and had two assistants (Mashi and Tammy) who was very helpful and accommodating at everything we needed during the day of ceremony and especially the reception. We were so glad that they were a huge part of our big day! Jayden is a fantastic wedding planner and coordinator. Him and his team made our wedding a dream come true with their attention to detail. I highly recommend JAYDEN AND HIS TEAM!!! Thank you KQ ELEMENTS!!!

Thuy · Married on 04/22/2014

I would recommend Jayden and his team any day! not only was he professional, his creativity and passion for what he does makes it so easy to work with him. this was a huge plus during the craziness of wedding planning! There were a few details I very specifically wanted, and others I hadn't even thought of (which thankfully he had covered). He will definitely be my first pick for any future events!

Cat · Married on 04/15/2017

I seriously couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner/florist/decor person. Jayden is basically amazing in all aspects!!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jayden, Tammy and Espi and I have to say they went above and beyond our expectations. It still blows me away how lucky and blessed we are to have such a great team behind us and we all know how important that is on such a significant time in your life.

My husband was a part of a wedding that Jayden was involved in and knew he wanted to book Jayden for ours. I was skeptical at first just because the wedding was so different than what I had envisioned for ours, but little did I know that versatility is something that not everyone has and he definitely has it.

He always checked up on us, made sure everything was done by the timeline he had given us. He even drove me to LA!!! Can't believe how patient he was with me since I know how much of a pain I can be and how picky I am with the millions of ideas I had.

Long story short, he really listens to your wants and learns your style. He gave us our dream wedding we never thought we could have. We had so so many compliments and people did tell us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to. He made it very unique to us and showed our personality. I have to add I think I had one of the prettiest bouquets I have ever seen! I gave him a picture/color scheme and asked to add a few things and he made it 10x better. I even gave him requirements on decor and he exceeded all of them. Before the reception started Jayden did a walk through with me. I saw all the work and details that was put into the venue and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Jayden and the KQ team are awesome, really wouldn't know what we would've done without them.

Not gonna lie now all my friends wanna use him. Would've wanted to keep him for myself but that wouldn't be very nice ha.

Sent on 02/22/2017