KLC Events

P.O. Box 629, Bristow, VA 20136 Map · Phone number

About KLC Events

Distinction. Precision. Style.

We invite you to experience the way weddings ignite our creativity and inspire us to produce unparalleled, unique, top-notch celebrations for our clients. Each of our weddings is designed with integrity, passion, and dedication.

Bridal bouquet
Reception set-up
Reception set-up

2 Reviews for KLC Events

Addie · Married on 06/06/2015

I would give these two 100 stars if I could. My husband and I entered into the wedding planning process full speed and didn't think we would want/need a coordinator. However, at the strong urging of my parents, we were convinced to work with Sarah Lavache at the last minute. I hate admitting it but my parents are always right, and WOW were they right! We could never ever have imagined all the last minute and detail oriented things that Sarah and Kate would take care of, leaving my husband and I to completely enjoy the night. Every tiny little question we had, every minute detail, every design element was seamlessly coordinated and executed with elegance. Sarah immediately understood our vision, gave us suggestions of things we hadn't yet thought of and helped bring all our planning together at the end. Thursday before the wedding I met up with Sarah to unload my little pieces for her to bring and take care of, including the escort cards, cake topper, signage, bathroom decorations,...the list could go on and on. From that moment, all the weight was lifted from my shoulders and she took care of everything. I was left to really embrace and enjoy my special day. On the actual wedding day she was always just around the corner, showing up with water when I didn't realize I hadn't had anything to drink, a drink for toasting with, flat shoes to dance in. She saved the day when my parents, who were distracted by talking and catching up with friends and family had forgotten to eat and realized the food was quickly being put away. Sarah ran into the chefs kitchen and created two hot plates full of our gorgeous meal to ensure they not only had energy to dance the night away with us, but could enjoy the delicious food! She saved us all from the few mosquitos that popped up, and helped me pull of a surprise song that I sang with the band in front of all the guests. I could never have imagined my absolute perfect dream coming true, and it never would have without Sarah's hardwork!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Amber · Married on 09/03/2010

Kate was the best person we could have hoped to work with. She listened to everything we talked about, and she cared about the things that mattered to me. I was not able to be physically in the area during the planning, but I completely trusted Kate's insight and taste. I felt completely comfortable letting her make decisions without me (my job prevented me from being available for many of the detail-deciding moments). I could not have imagined a better wedding (which is not to say anything about my taste, rather, everything about Kate's taste and talent). It didn't feel like my husband and I were hosting a party, running around hoping everything was ok, it felt like we were the guests of honor at a party to celebrate our future together, and that's more how a wedding should feel, in my opinion. Kate was so thorough, and paid attention to every detail, the day was so beautiful, and I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole day. It was seamless, and we could all enjoy what we were there to celebrate. I cannot recommend Kate enough. She was like the big sister I never had. I would absolutely recommend Kate to anyone who was getting ready to plan a wedding. I am so thankful for her, and everything she did to make that day so special.

Sent on 10/10/2011

KLC Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,498.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,495.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,937.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Lettering by Lynne
    Lettering by Lynne Wedding Invitations

Kate is wonderful to work with. We first met when she was a bride and came to me for invitations and addressing. At that time her organizational skills and attention to details impressed me. She brings these skills and many more to her event planning. Her brides always praise her work!

• P.O. Box 629 Bristow, 20136 See on map