4475 Sudley Road, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About LynnVale Studios, llc

Capture the romance of your event with the beauty and fragrance of freshly harvested flowers expertly, sustainably and locally grown at LynnVale Farm. Founded in 2002, LynnVale Studios, llc is nestled in the middle of an eighth generation family farm in Northern Virginia. We grow over 100 varieties of specialty cut flowers each season providing premium, fresh, fragrant flowers, foliages and herbs. Specializing in green wedding flowers, Andrea and her talented team take great care to custom design thoughtful solutions for any event. We welcome our clients to tour our gardens throughout the season for inspiration. As our designs often feature wedding flowers at their seasonal best, many of our customers return to our farm year after year to enjoy a beautiful reminder of their special day.

At LynnVale Studios, llc we are committed to sustainable horticulture and ethical labor practices. We hire local high school students, university interns, stay at home parents and floral and garden enthusiasts. We thank you for supporting our effort to keep our farmland open and productive and for helping us cultivate a creative community.

Andrea Gagnon is a principal partner at LynnVale Studios, llc. She combines her professional design education (BARCH from Virginia Tech) and experience with her expertise in floriculture to provide premium locally grown flowers and unique arrangements that range from formal to fantastic. She is a former Mid-Atlantic Regional Director & former Treasurer for the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers.

2011, 2012 "Best Vendor List" Washingtonian Bride and Groom Magazine

LynnVale Studios, llc 2
LynnVale Studios, llc 3

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2018

Fall wedding in DC

We had a great experience working with Andrea at Lynnvale Studios. I had found her through the local farmers markets. When thinking about flowers and centerpieces, I was very overwhelmed, but Andrea really listened and I felt that she really "got" the style I was going for. My bouquets were absolutely stunning. I wanted lots of greens and textures and they were perfect. She suggested repurposing the bridesmaids bouquets for the centerpieces, and it worked really well. We picked up the flowers the day before the ceremony and set them up ourselves. We had greenery to attach to a ceremony arch, and she made sure it was easy for us to handle setting it up. All in all a great experience with stunning, locally-grown greens and flowers!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 07/07/2018

Andrea is a one-of-a-kind person, farmer and artist. We were introduced to her through our wonderful wedding planner -- Janice Carnevale of Bellwether Events -- and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. First of all, she has a FABULOUS farm. We got to meet her in-person there for an initial consultation and she gave us a tour! She had already drawn up a proposal with our vision and took about an hour to meet with us as a couple to further discuss our ideas. I'm BEYOND happy with how it turned out. I'd entrusted in Andrea and Janice with the idea of softening the look of our tent for the reception. I'd had various ideas of a floral installation, and then green garlands (I was a little all over the place, tbh!). Andrea decided to head to our venue to check out the tent and EXPERTLY suggested a concept that combined both an installation-like use of the chandeliers in the tent along with garlands. I felt like the tent was a dream when I walked in. Yes, it was that incredible. I was so in awe of what she'd done and she did it with the biggest smile on her face. She was the most amazing person to work with and you won't be let down for one second during your time with her. We love her and will treasure her work for us forever!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lydia · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I even start with Andrea?! I keep hesitating to write this review because I can't put into words how AMAZING Andrea is and what a pleasure she was to work with! There are not enough words to express our gratitude for everything she did. Andrea is so easy to work with and immediately caught onto the vibe I was trying to convey for our wedding day. I met with Andrea one time at the start of our wedding planning process. Since she had just done the flowers for my sister's wedding in October, I already knew I had no reservations choosing her for mine. At our initial meeting, I showed Andrea pictures of what I was envisioning, and I continued to keep in touch with her throughout the wedding planning process via email. I really had no idea what to expect on the day of the wedding simply because I trusted her so much to deliver everything I dreamt up. And Andrea more than delivered!! Her stunning work absolutely took my breath away and blew away my expectations! Our wedding day was everything I could have ever imagined, thanks to Andrea's talent and hard work. I truly can't say enough to express how thankful we are for Andrea, but you absolutely will not regret choosing LynnVale Studios as your florist!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Award

LynnVale Studios, llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 235.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Love 'n Fresh Flowers
    Love 'n Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

LynnVale is the most beautiful farm. Andrea knows how to capture that natural beauty in her flower fields and translate it into stunning arrangements of seasonal locally grown flowers. Her passion is contagious!

• KLC Events
    KLC Events Wedding Planners

Andrea Gagnon of LynnVale Studios is simply amazing! She and her talented team meet and exceed my expectations for every event. She listens intently and translates your ideas into amazing arrangements and accent florals!

• A La Carte Catering + Event Design
    A La Carte Catering + Event Design Wedding Caterers

Andrea takes a unique approach to weddings and floral design. It is worth a visit to her flower farm and artist studio in Gainesville. She will take the time to learn about you and come up with wonderful ideas that will pull your look together and work with your budget.

• 4475 Sudley Road Gainesville, 20155 See on map