Kiss & Say I Do Events

Pasadena, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

Kiss & Say I Do Events is a wedding planning company in Pasadena, California. Karla Solorzano has been working with engaged couples since 2015 and knows the importance of small, personal details during romantic events. She and her team specialize in designing weddings that combine a couple’s cultural traditions with modern, contemporary elements.

Karla and her team love working with first and second-generation couples and go above and beyond to celebrate their unique cultures on their big day. Budget analysis, event design, and day-of coordination are some of the many services she and her team can provide. Kiss & Say I Do Events can also customize their packages to better suit elopements and micro weddings. From your engagement to your grand exit, this team of planners will strive to turn your special day into a reality.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brittany C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing wedding 👏

We worked with Karla as the wedding coordinator for our 95-person wedding. She was super clear and quick with communication during the whole process. Shew listens to what you want and pushes you to completely think through all the little details you would DEFINITELY forget on your own! Especially on the actual wedding day, having Karla's team there meant nobody in the family or the bridal party had to manage vendors, lead or corral guests, or deal with any last minute stress. Karla kept the show running and we had an amazing day/night... it was totally worth hiring her team as our wedding coordinator!

Kiss & Say I Do Events's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for your words! It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding!!!
    Sara M. Married on 05/21/2021

COVID planning savior

Planning a wedding during a pandemic was rough, but the experience would have been unbearable had my husband and I not hired Karla to coordinate our wedding.

Due to COVID, we decided to have a backyard wedding with 30 guests. This was not our original plan, but Karla guided us with knowledge and excitement and helped us feel excited again too! She communicated every detail and scenario clearly, and helped me prioritize what I needed to take action on first. If there was a problem, she explained my options matter of factly and only after she had searched for solutions. I LOVE that I could count on Karla to tell me the truth.

I do not have a background in events, and it was hard to anticipate what I didn’t know. This is where Karla excelled—she considered and brought up numerous details that would’ve otherwise been lost.

A big factor in booking Karla was her tenacity. Though the events industry slowed to a halt during the pandemic, Karla was still networking, coordinating styled shoots, and growing as a coordinator. This showed us we could count on her determination and drive on our big day, too! My husband and I will absolutely recommend Karla to all our friends and family for future events.

Kiss & Say I Do Events's reply:

Sara! Thank you for your kind words... Your wedding was beautiful and I am so happy that COVID didn't stop us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Karla Solorzano
Karla Solorzano
Founder

Hola! I am Karla Solórzano, Founder & Lead Wedding Planner of Kiss & Say I Do Events, in Pasadena, CA.

I developed a passion for event planning when it became my career (by chance) in 2010. Since 2015, I have been fortunate enough to help couples bring their dreams to life and be the witness to a once-in-a-lifetime moment. I love to see all my favorite things in one room: Love, family togetherness, cultures & traditions when it comes to weddings.

I am by nature a good listener and my couples always tell me they feel heard, understood, and at ease working with me.

S. Holliston Ave. Pasadena, CA, 91106

Monday Closed Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Please note that weekends are dedicated to events
Location of (Kiss & Say I Do Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding