Fullerton, CA 92833 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Peterson Design & Photography

We are all about light, love, and laughter!

Weddings are jubilant and dynamic and your photos should be a reflection of that joy! We are illustrative photographers which means we combine a photo-journalistic and traditional approach. This combines capturing natural candid moments as they happen, and timeless posed shots. Our goal is to tell a natural story through our photos from the details that are easy to forget to the moments you'll never get back. We are especially drawn to bold colors, bright light and clean lines. Our images are edited to be bright, natural, clean and crisp, with colors as vibrant and true as they are in life.

We also take pride in making sure your experience is personal, unique, and individualized to your needs and that includes tailoring our pricing to fit your vision. We are here to lend our expertise along the way, we want to know all the details including your colors and vibe (we love them all!) and we will help you with timelines, vendor referrals, pinning boutonnieres, fluffing your dress and making sure your day goes as smoothly and picture-filled as possible.

Our ideal clients are fun, jovial and full of good vibes! You want your wedding to be a true reflection of your relationship and you want to be surrounded by your nearest and dearest. You have put a lot of thought into the details of your day, oh and you want amazing photos of everything! If that sounds like you, let’s be friends and create something amazing together!

Follow Peterson Design & Photography on

26 Reviews for Peterson Design & Photography

• Maya

Maya Lohith · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Amazing Husband and Wife Duo

Marisa and Tim are amazing at what they do with cameras. They not only helped us with looking natural in front of the camera, they managed to help keep our dog looking quite cute and cooperative as we spent a couple of hours taking our engagement pictures. I really appreciated how flexible and prompt Marisa was in coordinating, and deciding, and, when I needed some pointers and advice for what to wear to the shoot, and even other things like planning our wedding, she sent over some vendors that they have worked with to help guide us!

We got our photos a few weeks ago, and when I opened up the package that came in the mail from them I just started crying! The thought that went into this care package- a sweet card, the cute box with all our photos AND some wonderful extras, just made it that much more special that we met with, and chose to go with these amazingly talented, and sincerely wonderful people as our photographers.

Looking at the product, our actual photos came out so beautifully, colorfully, and clear with some favorable editing (read-not overly blurred, shadowed, faded, etc). This was abundantly important to both myself and my FH when we were looking at photographers. I also wanted to note that my fiancé and I were actually very concerned as we don't know how to take pictures or look natural, and were so worried our awkward selves would come through these....and boy were we SO wrong! And immensely happy to be wrong!!

People do yourselves a favor and HIRE THIS AMAZING HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Kiley

Kiley Donnelly Chiz · Married on 02/12/2020

Everything you Want in a Wedding Photographer

Where do I even begin? Well, let's start at the beginning. Photography for our wedding was a major decision for us. Thankfully, our amazing wedding coordinator, Holly with Anything But Gray Events, had an amazing recommendation that was Marisa and Tim. I Skyped with Marisa and Tim so to see how we connected and it ended up being an hour long Skype session. A couple days went by and I knew it had to be them. They were friendly, professional, personable, and had amazing senses of humor; four things that are SO important to us. So, we said yes!!! Best. Decision. Ever.

Cut to our wedding day--I arrived to our venue and Marisa and Tim were already there working so hard to get photos of all the beautiful details of wedding. Once it was time to start taking photos of the bride and bridesmaids Marisa was on point with direction, making us laugh, and being patient with our craziness! More importantly, Tim was able to handle my now husband's crazy groomsmen. He was patient with them, laughed with them and still managed to get incredible photos of them. Now, we also have a HUGE family, which can make it extremely difficult to get every single shot with every single family member, but again, Marisa and Tim made it ALL happen and got insanely beautiful photos. Finally, our reception photos were sooo much fun!!! And captured the moments I want to relive forever.

Marisa and Tim have insane attention to detail and are truly skilled with photography. I just can't say enough about them. Most importantly, the photos we got back were more than anything I could have imagined. I constantly look through the two thousand plus photos and just want to cry from how beautiful they are. I'm so proud to share them with my friends and family and have gotten more compliments than you can imagine!

I'm telling you now, if you are looking for photography GO WITH MARISA AND TIM! You won't regret it. I hate taking photos and am already trying to find a reason to have another photoshoot with them.

Marisa and Tim, thank you for everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more. You truly captured our day so perfectly.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Conzo · Married on 12/28/2019

Best photography duo out there

When we first met with Marisa and Tim, it was like we were meeting with old friends. They are so warm and welcoming that we automatically felt comfortable in their presence. I have to say, this was huge for us because we had no experience taking professional photos. We did our engagement shoot in Joshua Tree and it’s safe to say we were nervous...that is, until we got behind the camera! Marisa and Tim have a knack for making people feel natural and comfortable behind the camera. They made us laugh, they made us smile, and they captured it all beautifully. When I show people my pictures from the engagement shoot and the sneak peaks from the big day (we got them within days, btw), people are blown away. They really cannot believe the beauty in the photos, and they always say my husband and I look like models (whatttttt, us?! No way!)...but that it all Marisa and Tim’s work. Final thing then I’m done..I have read countless stories about people going so long without their photos, or worrying about what they’ll get because they’re not sure if the photogs captured all the photos they wanted...those worries never once crossed my mind. We knew we were in the best hands the moment we met Marisa and Tim, and I seriously slept better at night knowing they were part of my team of vendors. Marisa put so much effort into my timeline, she’s the reason I had any sanity at all during the entire planning process. She really listened to us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted on our big day. If you want dedicated, professional, fun-loving people to be part of your big day, look no further because these two will be like family when all is said and done.

Sent on 01/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Peterson Design & Photography Pricing

Peterson Design & Photography Price Rates

Peterson Design & Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Peterson Design & Photography 1
    Dream Venue Discount

We have some dream venues we’ve been dying to work at next year and beyond!If a couple books us at one of these venues we would love to offer a full free hour of wedding photography ($375 discount) and 50% off an engagement session ($150 discount!). And the best part is these discounts can also be combined with our Wedding Planner Discount and Year End Discount! For details on those, see here: http://peterson-photography.blogspot.com/2018/10/dream-wedding-venues.html

For the Dream Wedding Venue Discount, first come, first served! Once a venue is booked it will be crossed off the list :)

• Peterson Design & Photography 2
    Wedding Planner Discount

No Expiration! We first started offering the discount this year when we noticed that weddings where we worked with a licensed, insured, independent wedding planner or coordinator were more efficient, more relaxed and more fun! Basically, working with a wedding planner is the best thing you can do for your wedding! They are 300% worth every penny they charge and will not only help you to have a relaxed and fun wedding day, but they will provide support in ways you didn’t even know you needed. They will also ultimately save you money as they help negotiate all the tricky ins and outs of planning a huge event like a wedding. SO! If you hire a licensed, insured, independent (NOT working for your venue) wedding planner or coordinator for your wedding day, we offer a $100 discount! Your planner’s name, company name and contact info must be provided and their hired status verified before the discount is applied.

• Fullerton, California, 92833 See on map
    Location of (Peterson Design & Photography)