7101 Rosecrans, Paramount, CA 90723 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Lily Tapia Photography

Located in Paramount, California, Lily Tapia Photography is a wedding photographer for chic couples in love in the Southern California and Los Angeles County areas. Lily can unveil her heart and what she sees as beauty with her camera. She photographs the raw essence of couples’ love story with the help of natural light.

Lily Tapia Photography’s style is simple and relaxing, with a hint of fashion editorial and photojournalisic elements. In addition to day-of coverage, Lily offers engagement and boudoir shoots. She puts in additional hours, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, travels for weddings, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in digital files, slideshows, albums, prints, canvases, and even save the dates. Lily’s obsession with art and fashion inspires her to approach each wedding in a fun, fresh, and natural way, allowing couples to feel comfortable as she snaps their love story.

Follow Lily Tapia Photography on

Lily Tapia Photography 6
Lily Tapia Photography 7
  • Becky

Becky Enriquez · Married on 12/01/2018

FUN, friendly, easy to work with!

My MOH was able to find Lily on Instagram and she instantly knew she was going to be my wedding photographer. At our first meeting, Lily was able to make us feel special. We instantly connected and could tell she was so thrilled and honored to be our wedding photographer. The whole experience was amazing, we had multiple meetings and phone conversations to plan. Very easy to work with, professional, responsive and attentive but made sure we had fun and were comfortable. Lily and her assistant were able to capture our wedding so perfectly. Every picture, is something we will cherish forever which highlights her expertise in capturing weddings and attention to details. You won't regret hiring her and forever grateful to have the best wedding photos ever :)

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Lily Tapia Photography 8
    Lily Tapia Photography 9
    Lily Tapia Photography 10
  • Diandra

Diandra · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing SoCal Photographer!

This review is long overdue but totally necessary! I booked Lily as soon as I was engaged to my now husband. I reached out to her because I loved her beautiful style, her fun personality, and she was a local in my neighborhood. On the initial meeting, I knew she was the one! She was super down to earth, friendly, and extremely helpful. She was completely professional in her communication and always kept us up to date during the process. I absolutely loved that about her because wedding planning is stressful enough! Ok—Now let me start off by saying that she did an absolutely stunning job on our engagement pictures!! She brought my vision to life—romance and adventure. Now, what’s more adventurous than driving to the sand dunes in the middle of a heat wave (I swear it was over 100 degrees!)? We spent the entire day there capturing all the shots and poses that I wanted. Ok—and now come the pictures. THEY WERE GORGEOUS. She captured the most amazing pictures I could ever imagine. My husband and I could not stop raving about them and I’m sure all my friends on social media were completely sick of me (HA but that’s ok). I’ve received so many compliments on them from friends, family, and even strangers! Next came our wedding pictures. Lily once again captured all my favorite moments—from preparation pictures, to family portraits, to romantics, and the reception. ALL WERE PHENOMENAL. We made the best decision picking Lily as our wedding photographer. I can’t wait to continue to book her for future events (perhaps future newborn shoots??). Anyways, book Lily with confidence. She will bring your vision to life and you won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Lily Tapia Photography 11
    Lily Tapia Photography 12
    Lily Tapia Photography 13
    Lily Tapia Photography 14
    Lily Tapia Photography 15
    Lily Tapia Photography 16

Lily Tapia Photography's reply:

Mujer! I am so happy I was able to create moments for you guys that will live on for generations to come! You two are the sweetest souls and I can’t wait in the future to capture the next adventure in your love story.

I am beyond grateful for you two and I thank my lucky stars for having clients like you!

Sending you both all the happiness in the world!!

Justine · Married on 08/18/2018

I met Lily when we both attended a photography workshop that was hosted by another veteran photographer. Lily's hyped and bubbly personality immediately made us close. I saw how Lily work during the workshop; dedicated and focused. I believe those are the two top qualities you want to look for as a photographer. As an amateur photographer myself, I look up to her for guidance since she was very knowledgeable in the Photo Industry. I saw her how she worked with our model couples and was impressed by it. After the workshop we ended up keeping in touch.

Fast forward to almost 9months later, me and my Fiance needed a last minute engagement photoshoot. Lily was the first person who came up to my mind. I already know how she works, and her style was also the style me and my fiance are both looking for. I immediately contacted her and she responded in a timely manner, she made sure what me and Fiance wanted and she gave us options where to shoot our engagement photos.

We ended up taking her suggestion to have our photoshoot in LA Art District. The day of the shoot came and all I can say was that it was terrific! Me and my Fiance felt really comfortable with her. She was approachable, funny, energetic, and thinks outside of the box. I also like that her style is more geared towards "natural lighting" versus crazy mad edited photos we see on social media nowadays. My favorite part of the photoshoot (aside from her being talented and creative) was she took time and sat with us to get to know us better. I believe that is an important factor when working with your clients, get to know them!

I highly recommend Lily to be your Photographer whether be it an engagement photoshoot, wedding, family photos, portrait etc. She is amazing and delivers high quality photos! You won't regret!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Lily Tapia Photography 17
    Lily Tapia Photography 18
    Lily Tapia Photography 19

Lily Tapia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• 7101 Rosecrans Paramount, CA, 90723 See on map