7101 Rosecrans, Paramount, CA 90723 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Lily Tapia Photography

I am a fun wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Los Angeles, California for couples who are madly in love. I am more than passport ready for your destination wedding.

I pride myself on photographing unique adventurous love stories and giving my fun couples a relaxing wedding planning experience. My ultimate goal as a photographer is to be able to capture your authentic moments in a creative, romantic, and fresh way.

I am filled with passion for photography and with my bubbly personality, I will capture your most cherished moments with loads of love for your generations to come and look back at these images as the best time of your life!

Let's grab Lavender Ice Cream and chat more about your wedding!

My style is simple and relaxing, with a hint of fashion editorial and photojournalisic elements. In addition to day-of coverage, I offer engagement and boudoir shoots. I put in additional hours, go to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, travels for weddings, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve.

Couples can receive their High-resolution images in digital files

• Slideshows
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Canvases

My obsession with art and fashion inspires my to approach each wedding in a fun, fresh, and natural way, allowing couples to feel comfortable as I snap their love story.

Follow Lily Tapia Photography on

Lily Tapia Photography 7
  • Yael

Yael Kent · Married on 08/17/2019

Lily is the best!

Lily was an absolute joy to work with. From the beginning of our experience, she wanted to FaceTime, get to know my fiancé and I’s love story, and really create a personal connection. We had a complicated photographer situation with someone who was a guest at the wedding also wanting to shoot certain photos, and I was a little concerned about the set up. Lily was fantastic at navigating these dynamics with ease and sophistication and made sure to partner with our guest at certain times, while also capturing our special day. She has such a fun personality, her quirkiness makes everyone smile, and she just felt like a member of the bridal party making us laugh and smile. Plus, her photos are absolutely incredible and we are so happy with the photos we have already seen!!! Within 24 hours of our wedding, we already had some previews of the day. We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Lily Tapia Photography 8
    Lily Tapia Photography 9
    Lily Tapia Photography 10
    Lily Tapia Photography 11

Tory Wall · Married on 08/16/2019

Lily was perfect!

Hiring Lily as our photographer was one of the best decisions for our wedding!!! We planned a very small elopement to save money but still wanted photos to capture our day. Lily made our very small and inexpensive wedding look GRAND AND FULL OF LIFE! We chose the a la carte option for two hours which included photos of the elopement ceremony, family photos, and photos of me and my husband all around Long Beach. From the beginning, Lily was organized and punctual. I chose her based on the reviews on The Knot and I was not disappointed. I was out of the state during the entire wedding planning process and she basically took on a wedding planning role and helped me with everything! We had several FaceTimes about the details and I thought it was so amazing that she would ask the small questions. She really wanted to know our love story and our family dynamics so she could bring in those details on our big day. I was blown away by Lily’s energy before I even met her in person. On the big day, I showed up to the ceremony a little late and was pleasantly surprised to see Lily already taking action. She has so much personality and fit right in with my family members. I was really nervous about the family photos due to some family drama but she handled it like a BOSS and it was seamless. The best part of the whole day was running around 4th Street in Long Beach with my Husband and Lily and having a BLAST taking pictures! We are not normally photogenic and Lily made us look like supermodels! We got the preview pictures from our wedding the next day and were BLOWN AWAY! When we got the whole album we couldn’t believe it. Every single picture is vibrant and exactly what we envisioned. If you are on the fence about hiring Lily, JUST DO IT! We can forever look back on our wedding day and be reminded of the joy and happiness we felt on that day. We are genuinely grateful we found her and feel like she was meant to be a part of our big day.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • iyaseli

iyaseli · Married on 08/10/2019

Please make this investment!

Wedding: 08/10/19
    Location: Redondo Beach
    Guest Count: 250

Postive feedback:
    -Lily is amazing! She is always available and helps you with your wedding timeline if needed.
    -Her quality is beyond. I looked at serval other photographers and no one can match her quality
    -She poses you and makes you feel comfortable on camera.
    -If you are on the fence on this investment, please believe me it is worth it. The pictures she delivers are memories for life.
    -Our wedding was on 08/10/19 and she provided several sneak peeks, only two days after. We really appreciated that!
    -For ceremony purposes and bridal party pictures, we recommend you do the 2 photographer option so that there is enough coverage and more pictures can be taken faster.

Room for improvement:
    -none! she was great!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lily Tapia Photography's reply:

Hey chica! Thank you so much for your review! It has been an amazing journey getting to know you both :)

Lily Tapia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

• 7101 Rosecrans Paramount, CA, 90723 See on map