Kim Wall Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

If you're looking for a Modern, Fun & Professional Wedding or Lifestyle photographer that can give you not only the exquisite and creative photography you've always hoped for on your big day and one that can fit your budget without effecting the quality, then you have definitely come to the right place!
I'm Kim Wall Photography and my goal is to provide exceptional wedding photography that goes above and beyond! I'm located in Charlotte, NC and offer chic & modern photography coverage locally as well as destination locations.
I proudly offer clients just what they're looking for in a photographer; Professional, Artistic, Quality, Flexible, Fun & Friendly photography that will suit your budget.
I happily offer full wedding day coverage no matter what budget you're working with and always include a DVD with copyrights of all the professionally enhanced images from your special day.
I LOVE to shoot a wide range of weddings from rustic barn weddings, elegant grand ballroom weddings, Modern Uptown Rooftop weddings, simple classy small intimate weddings and everything in between! I offer Bridal, Engagement, After Wedding, Trash the Dress & Boudoir Sessions as well!
I'm now offering Lifestyle photography as well to capture those amazing moments in life such as Children & babies, Family Portraits, Maternity, Couples, Pets, Senior Portraits & so much more! These are the moments that you can't help but to look back on for years to come!

FULL DAY WEDDING PACKAGES w/ DVD & Copyrights STARTING AT JUST $875.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$975.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
4.3
    Corinna Married on 05/30/2015
    Kim was the absolute best photographer my husband and I could have chosen for our wedding pictures. The quality of her pictures is astounding and easily worth more than what she charges. Working with Kim was a dream and one of the easiest (and funnest) things of the whole wedding planning process. I could not have asked any more of Kim and was extremely pleased with her service. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have any kind of pictures made.
    Charity Married on 05/02/2015
    Kim is an amazing photographer! She captured the sweetest moments of our day and took absolutely stunning pictures. We searched high & low for a photographer, and I am so glad we found Kim. She is friendly and professional. She is a joy to work with and makes it super easy/enjoyable. Kim is now my go to photographer. Plus for the outstanding quality of her photography, her prices can not be beat! It takes real talent to tell a story through photography and Kim did that for our wedding day. She also got some amazing portrait style pictures with family and te bridal party. She will take any picture you request. I could go on & on, but long story short she is absolutely amazing!!!!
    Anna Married on 04/03/2015
    We planned our wedding from Seattle for Charlotte and was so happy when I found Kim! We had over 20 emails to each other over the first few days working everything out, she was the most patient and kind person! We booked her right away, and we met for the first time on our wedding day! The photos speak for themselves. Kim is so talented and brought our day to life! She pushed us to take photos that we had never even thought of and fell in love with them seeing them now. Through her work she was able to show our venue, guests and decor beautifully and we are beyond happy with our photos. We now have these memories for a lifetime and it was all thanks to Kim. Thank you so much! Love from Seattle.

Charlotte, 28214
Location of (Kim Wall Photography)

Kim Wall Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kim Wall Photography include in the starting price?

Kim Wall Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography services does Kim Wall Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kim Wall Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kim Wall Photography offer?

Kim Wall Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kim Wall Photography offer?

Kim Wall Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kim Wall Photography offer for wedding events?

Kim Wall Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kim Wall Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kim Wall Photography is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.3 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.4 in average response time, 4.3 in quality of service, 4.3 in flexibility, 4.3 in professionalism and 4.3 in value.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding