Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

KG Events & Design 5
KG Events & Design 6
KG Events & Design 7

Debra · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved working with the Kristen and the KG Events team for our daughter's wedding weekend this past September. Our guests all said it was the best wedding they had been to! Her recommendations were spot on: florist, band, venue, dj , rentals and calligrapher as well as transportation for all our guests for 3 nights. Everyone working on the team is sweet and lovely besides being so organized and professional! We can't wait for our younger daughter to get married so we can do this again!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not say enough good things about the KG team. We were lucky enough to work with them (specifically Meg and Kristen!) for our wedding in September. From start to finish, these girls truly think of everything and ALWAYS put their clients first. Weddings are hard work, they're so stressful, and there are so many different relationships and family dynamics to navigate. Not only did these girls put me at ease, but they also took 99% of the work off of me and just plain DID IT and did it with a smile. They are insanely organized, detail oriented and just a joy to be around. I would recommend these girls to anyone for any party, event or wedding - or if you need someone to vent/cry to, they’ve also got that one down pat. They allowed me to relax and actually enjoy my wedding, and we will forever be grateful for the magic that they created for our big day. Girls- I love you, and thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    KG Events & Design 8

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Kristen and her amazing team for your wedding or special event. If you are on the fence at all, go for it! Kristen’s extensive experience, creativity and connections with the most talented vendors are unparalleled and will make your planning process easy and enjoyable.

I began working with Kristen nine months before our August wedding on Martha’s Vineyard. Although our engagement was relatively short, we got our first choice of every vendor due to Kristen’s great reputation on the Island. In the beginning, Kristen helps you refine your vision for your event and she fills in the gaps with fresh, unique, and cost saving ideas. With your vision in mind, she helps you select the best vendors and she attends all the meetings and will offer her expertise, if needed. Not to mention, the regular phone calls and the meetings on island were so much fun! Kristen is professional, calm, confident and kind - what more could you ask for?!

On the week of the wedding, I felt as cool as a cucumber because I knew that the KG team was prepared. The took care of absolutely everything, they anticipated and solved potential problems before they even happened and they perfected every little detail to make our day exceed our wildest dreams. The event went seamlessly and our guests had the time of their lives! We are forever grateful for their hard work and we can’t wait to work with this team on all of our events for years to come!

Sent on 10/10/2018