KG Events & Design

Edgartown, MA, Edgartown, MA 02539 Map · Phone number

About KG Events & Design

KG Events & Design is a Martha’s Vineyard based boutique planning & design firm specializing in private, corporate & destination events throughout the Northeast & available worldwide.

Our team offers a fresh & innovative perspective that allows us to produce unforgettable events each displaying its own unique sense of style and charm

Follow KG Events & Design on

• Emerald Events, LLC.
  • AJ Events
  • EAH Events

22 Reviews for KG Events & Design

• Joann

Joann Tolentino · Getting married on 10/02/2020

AMAZING event and celebration of love

EVERYTHING, down to making sure everyone was having a good time, was thought out. The team at this event were punctual, well coordinated, and awesome.

It was a difficult group to juggle given limited space at actual wedding. The before and after parties were amazing and brought everyone who loves this couple together in celebration.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Purcell · Married on 10/13/2019

The BEST wedding planners!

We worked with Meghan to plan our dream wedding and she was THE BEST! She was so responsive, calm, knowledgeable and such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2019

KG Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Chad. We can't say enough wonderful things about the two of you, so glad Greer sent us your way.
  • Joanna.krupnick

joanna.krupnick@gmail.com · Married on 09/21/2019

Dream. Planner.

Well, these girls are a dream. The entire KG team are amazing, and most importantly Kim, our coordinator, best of all. As someone in the wedding industry myself, I knew what I wanted, cared about a ton of details, and was eager to have a coordinator who would let me weigh in on a lot of the planning, but take things off of my plate and run the show so I could enjoy the day. This is exactly what Kim offered! She was incredibly organized, on top of my payments and reminders for bookings, she gave me FABULOUS recommendations that only someone local to Martha's Vineyard could really advise on, and our wedding day, most importantly, went off without a hitch. She is so kind and fun and sweet, with great taste, and so patient and attentive. These girls plan weddings all over, but I can say if you are getting married on Martha's Vineyard in particular, they SHINE. It's worth every penny, and then some, for the wedding to go as well as ours did, and for the process to be so low-stress, which it was! Added bonus, our DJ and photographer and videographer, who had never worked with them before, LOVED her and told me so even weeks after the wedding was over. This speaks to how wonderful the energy was at our wedding, and certainly added to how well it went for all of us. Go with KG Events + Design! They are invaluable!

Sent on 10/02/2019

KG Events & Design's reply:

Joanna,

You were an absolute dream to work with! We are so happy that we could work along the side of you to create your perfect day. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness to you and Justin!

• Edgartown, MA Edgartown, MA, 02539 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (KG Events & Design)