Thompson, CT 06277 Map · Phone number

About Keri Roy Photography

Keri Roy Photography is owned and operated by photographer & artist Keri Roy. Keri is a member of the Professional Photographers of America and her work is second to none. She specializes in weddings, boudoir and maternity.

Keri collaborates and works with friend and colleague, Pamela Bhatia . Pamela specializes in indian weddings. Pamela is an international award winning photographer who has traveled to 12 countries and worked with some of the world's leading brands. She is member of the PPA & PPARI, NRI Chamber of Commerce, the AWA of India, Digital Photographers, and a contributing photographer for istock. Her work has been published and/or awarded by PPARI, RI Monthly Brides Magazine, Digital Professional Photographers, Southern New England Woman's Magazine, Hotels and Food Service and NRICC just to name a few.

"We take a deep interest in our clients, were committed to quality and constant improvement and our rock-solid integrity is globally renowned. Our hospitality and other corporate customers use content to showcase their brands to the world."

Follow Keri Roy Photography on

a600e6dc792ff481 1365255971986 crystal lake 385
Indiabride 1jpg

4 Reviews for Keri Roy Photography

Jocelyn · Married on 09/08/2013

I highly recommend Keri Roy of Artistic Images by Pamela Bhatia and Keri Roy. From our very first email right up to the last captures at our reception, Keri was wonderful. Keri was very attentive and made sure to check in with us so that she was sure to photograph all of the memories we wanted captured. She is both professional and easy going, making you feel confident and at ease. Keri went above and beyond jumping in to help out with a wireless hotspot we needed to skpe in our Maid of Honor. Based on the sneak peak pictures she quickly posted for us, our photos are going to be amazing! We can't wait to see more of the lovely work she did.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2013

Keri Roy of Artistic Images by Pamela Bhatia and Keri Roy did an outstanding job at my wedding. On the one day I needed vendors I could trust, Keri was more than I could have ever asked for. She brings excellent suggestions, has a beautiful vision, and adds personality to every captured moment.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Laurenmarie · Married on 08/10/2013

Pam & Keri were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I was referred to Pam & Keri by my best friend. Artistic Images did her engagement session and I was absolutely in love with their work. Therefore my (now) Husband & I decided to do our engagement session through Artistic Images as well...they came out absolutely amazing. Prior to our engagement photo session, we met with Pam and informed her we were having a destination wedding. She offered to do our wedding photography as well. Very reasonably priced. We flew Artistic Images down to Key West for our wedding...and could not be happier with the results. Pam & Keri did an amazing job. We would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding - be it in Rhode Island, Massachusetts or your destination wedding. They were great.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Keri Roy Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Thompson, 06277 See on map