OBXMUA

Corolla, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kelly Ives O'Hara owner of OBXMUA and Master Artist provides hair and makeup services to brides on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Kelly Ives O'Hara is an accomplished Makeup Artist with over 15 years of experience. She has a calm energy and is passionate about providing personal service to each bride she serves.

Kelly Ives O'Hara prides herself on her thorough makeup education and always keeping up with the latest trends. She only works with top-of-the-line makeup products to ensure gorgeous and professional results. Accommodating to your style and preferences, she is happy to work with you to give you the most stunning look for your big day. She also partners and coordinates with Lovie's Salon located in Duck, North Carolina. Kelly Ives O'Hara Makeup Artist, OBXMUA offers the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Spray tanning

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 10/13/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

It’s hard to put into words how amazing Kelly is… I booked her (and Alicia) to do hair and makeup for my wedding in October. I also hired Kelly to do spray tanning a few days before my wedding as well. Unfortunately due to COVID I wasn’t able to have a trial beforehand so I was definitely nervous on the day of without having any idea of how it would go but I was completely blown away. My entire bridal party looked incredible and I have never felt so beautiful in my life… It’s hard to put into words how I felt because beautiful doesn’t truly describe it! I was sad to see them leave when they were finished and can only hope that I get to work with them again one day. Kelly and Alicia are beyond good… they are exceptional! If you’re not sure what to do for beauty services or hesitant about booking them, stop searching now because I promise you won’t be disappointed!
    Annie T. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing!!!

Kelly did an amazing job for my wedding!!! Communication was always fast & professional. I was hesitant about hiring a makeup artist, as I usually don’t wear makeup everyday & the times I’ve gotten it professionally done it was just way too over the top…. But with Kelly, she was amazing, she really stays true to the natural beauty & enhances your best features. She really listened to what I wanted & made me feel so beautiful. She also did makeup for my mom & it was incredible! She made her look 20 years younger it was insane & mom was so happy!
    I 10000% reccomend hiring Kelly for any makeup services!!
    Hope C. Married on 09/19/2021

Kelly and Alicia are a boom duo team

Kelly and Alicia are an amazing duo team! Kelly helped schedule and coordinate everything. Both were very responsive and timely. Kelly will put together a timeline for you and your bridal team for the day of.

Kelly took my vision to create such a beautiful and natural look. She took her time to capture and highlight each one of our features. You can tell she not only loves her job but it brings her such joy to work with each of the clients.

Alicia was so personable, she made you feel like you had known her your whole life. She captured such a soft and romantic look for each of us.

These ladies are outstanding and need to charge more for their services. Must hire this duo for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hope & Vincent
    19 photos · 09/19/2021

Coastyle Weddings Coastyle Weddings Wedding Planners

Kelly is absolutely amazing! She is extremely professional, prompt and always prepared. As the owners of Coastyle Weddings we both hired Kelly for our own personal wedding days. We could not have asked for a better makeup artist. We both felt flawless on our big day - as a bride what more could you ask for? Hire this gal, she will never disappoint!

Southern Hospitality Weddings & Events Southern Hospitality Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The Lovie's team is just perfection! The ladies are so sweet and uber talented and have a gift for making all of their clients feel comfortable, special and confident! Their hair and makeup services are amazing!

1130 Corolla VIllage Road Corolla, NC, 27927