1130 Corolla VIllage Road, Corolla, NC 27927 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kelly Elisa Ives

Kelly Elisa Ives Makeup Artist, Lovie's Salon & Spa provides hair and makeup services to brides on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Kelly Elisa Ives is an accomplished makeup artist with over 14 years of experience. She has a calm energy and is passionate about providing personal service to each bride she serves.

Kelly Elisa Ives prides herself on her thorough makeup education and always keeping up with the latest trends. She only works with top-of-the-line makeup products to ensure gorgeous and professional results. Accommodating to your style and preferences, she is happy to work with you to give you the most stunning look for your big day. She is also a part of the Lovie Salon and Spa located in Corolla Village, North Carolina. Kelly Elisa Ives Makeup Artist, Lovie's Salon & Spa offers the following services:

• Blowouts

Kelly Elisa Ives 5
Kelly Elisa Ives 6
Kelly Elisa Ives 7

Paige Minka · Married on 11/03/2018

Kelly and Lovie's Salon are a must!

For any bride getting married on/around the outer banks, I would highly recommend Kelly as your makeup artist! I had my trial while I was down there on vacation (about 4 months before my wedding date), and I was so happy with the results, there was nothing to change on the day-of! She easily incorporated my style and went with a more natural look with lots of browns and neutrals. I was much tanner in the summer then in November, so Kelly adjusted the tone of my airbrush make-up and it worked perfectly! Overall, the most important thing was that I fully trusted Kelly, and I never felt stressed about how my makeup would turn out.

Not only is her work incredible, but Kelly is a wonderful person to work with. She shows professionalism, confidence, and has a cool and easygoing personality. I cannot recommend her enough! xo

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Love Lovie's

I can't say enough nice things about Kelly! Choosing Kelly to do my make up for my wedding was probably the easiest decision I had to make. I was so impressed with pictures of her work in previous reviews and I knew she was who I wanted to do my make up. She did not disappoint one bit. Her work is flawless and I have never felt more beautiful! She really understands how to bring out her clients best features and make them look stunning while still keeping things elegant and natural. You can also tell that she really cares and wants to hear what your vision of your best self looks like. On top of being an extremely talented make up artist she is so sweet and she has the best attitude. She was always so kind throughout the entire planning process and she made it SO easy. She was super accommodating and organized. It makes such a difference on your wedding day to have someone like Kelly there. There are so many things going on but you can relax knowing you're going to look flawless because you're in her hands. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed with their looks as well and were complimenting her long after she left. She also arranged for Alicia to do my hair last minute which I am SO appreciative of. Alicia is a wonderful person too. I don't know how she did it but she literally took my vision for my hair and made it a reality with such ease (while also filling my dogs water bowl 1,000 times). Both of them just made me feel so much better on my wedding day overall. The Lovie's ladies are truly beautiful people. I would recommend them a million times.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelly Elisa Ives FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

• Coastyle Weddings
    Coastyle Weddings Wedding Planners

Kelly is absolutely amazing! She is extremely professional, prompt and always prepared. As the owners of Coastyle Weddings we both hired Kelly for our own personal wedding days. We could not have asked for a better makeup artist. We both felt flawless on our big day - as a bride what more could you ask for? Hire this gal, she will never disappoint!

• Southern Hospitality Weddings & Events
    Southern Hospitality Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

The Lovie's team is just perfection! The ladies are so sweet and uber talented and have a gift for making all of their clients feel comfortable, special and confident! Their hair and makeup services are amazing!

• 1130 Corolla VIllage Road Corolla, North Carolina, 27927 See on map