Denver, CO 80223 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kelley Kakes

Kelley Kakes was created nearly two decades ago by Kelley Prather. Based in Denver (but serving all of Colorado) we are a boutique bakery offering custom wedding and specialty cakes, a variety of mini desserts, and sculpted cake toppers.

Kelley Kakes believes the cake should taste as wonderful as it looks, and only take a small number of orders each week to ensure that your cake gets all of the attention it deserves!

Please contact me directly for more information at kelley@kelleykakes.com or 720.982.5471

Kelley Prather-- owner, cake artist

f13
184s
Kelley Kakes
My own wedding cake:)  It was a group project as my husband and our kids all helped out!
My own wedding cake:) It was a group project as my husband and our kids all helped out!
2012012213 49 341

Kelley Kakes 7
  • Teresa

Teresa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Cakes!

We had a wonderful tasting appointment and knew right then that this was the baker for us! The pricing fit very well into our budget and the process of picking a design was effortless! We had the most delicious cakes to taste as well.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 06/28/2019

Kelley Kakes was perfect!

Kelley was responsive, personal, creative and a phenomenal cake artist! The cake was both beautiful and delicious...it was perfectly executed and she created exactly what I wanted, and even accommodated me with no concern at all when I changed my mind! I can't give Kelley enough stars, everything about my cake perfect! Unfortunately, the women in my family went a little overboard adding flowers to my cake after Kelley personally did the set up, because all the extra flowers just weren't needed....Kelley created the most stunning rose gold for the middle layer and it should have been the highlight. Kelley gave me a stunning cake, I felt like she truly cared about my wedding and I highly, highly recommend Kelley!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Kelley Kakes 8
    Kelley Kakes 9

Becca · Married on 05/11/2019

5/11 Wedding

Kelley was the first and last bakery we met with when planning our wedding - we knew immediately we wanted to work with her. Her planning and expertise are amazing, and we were blown away by the number of flavors she provided. When we couldn't decide, so she made us additional miniature cakes to continue trying flavors after our tasting! We ended up with three layers and three separate flavors and our guests absolutely loved them all. We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 05/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kelley Kakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelley Kakes 1
    Found us on Wedding Wire?
    Let us know you found us here and we'll take 10% off of your order!

• Unique Moments Event Planning
    Unique Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kelley Prather w/ Kelley Kakes is by far one of the most talented bakers around!! Not only does she provide amazing customer service, but her cakes are beyond delicious!! We have used Kelley Kakes continuously for both professional referrals and for personal events. Kelley works with you down to the smallest of details and makes sure that your cake vision is exactly what you receive. Hands down, one of the best around.

• Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Kelley's cakes are simply amazing and they taste amazing too. She is so great with her clients and creates the perfect cake for you and your event. Each one is custom designed to make sure it is exactly what you want!

• Pinxit Photography Inc.
    Pinxit Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Tasty and gorgeous cakes!

• Denver, Colorado, 80223 See on map