5 Northumberland Drive, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Map · Phone number

About Keepsake Studios

Images that make you smile. Two photographers with two visions of your wedding day will capture images in color and in black and white. Our packages include your proof book, dvd, photo guest book . We also offer on-line viewing for guests and approve my album for your wedding book.

47d856485d58112b 1238788249019 trademark
A practice run can be anywhere
47d856485d58112b 1238788249019 trademark

6 Reviews for Keepsake Studios

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2013

I absolutely LOVE Keepsake Studios. Inger did our wedding photos in September 2003. Before meeting with her in 2003 I had only saw one other photographers work, but after meeting with Inger and seeing her work there was no need to look any further. I fell in love with her work. Our wedding pictures are absolutely AMAZING!!!! So when my husband and I decided to renew our wedding vows on our 10th Anniversary the decision to hire a photographer was easy for us. Luckily Inger had an opening on our date so we booked right away. Unfortunately, Inger contacted us due to an unforeseen emergency and instead had to send her replacement Louise but we were not worried by this fact because I know and trust Inger's work and integrity of anyone working as her replacement. And yes, to our amazement Louise was an absolute GEM to work with. She and Doug did an awesome job capturing our anniversary on 9/21/13. Thanks to the entire team at Keepsake Studios you are the absolute best in the business not to mention your awesome prices!!!! Please check them out, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2011

Inger was such a pleasure to work with and extremely quick to respond! I can not wait to see our final product.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2011

What can I say about Inger. Inger was the first photographer I met with and I then cancelled all other appointments I had set up for that day. Her prices were right in our range, she offered an awesome E-Pic session and used those photos for our guestbook. She was also very patient with me the day of. I hate posed pictures and get irritated very quickly. She always told me how many pics she had and allowed me to make the choice if I wanted to keep going or not.
    Her second shooter, Doug was also very nice. He caught alot of shots from different angles and of things that I never even knew he was there for. We've already received our proofs online and should receive the book of proofs in a week or so.

Sent on 08/23/2011