KAZ Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

KAZ Events Planner is a wedding planning service based out of San Juan in Puerto Rico. Kaz Events promises to make your event truly remarkable. The team believes that every event they plan should be perfect and that every couple should walk down the aisle feeling completely stress-free. They’ll go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy every step of the process, and no matter what your specific wedding vision might be, KAZ Events can make it all a beautiful reality. Visit https://kaz-events.co/ for more details.

KAZ Events Planner has experience planning civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the professional event planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full or Partial coordination
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karina
    Karina Married on 06/25/2022

Ari and her team are the best!

I thought I could plan a destination wedding myself, but when I got overwhelmed with the little details and me not being in Puerto Rico, we knew it was time to hire a wedding coordinator. I found Ari through Wedding Wire, and as soon as I talked to her, I knew she was the wedding coordinator for us. Ari is so knowledgeable on the ins and outs of the wedding business. She made the process so easy, and when my anxiety would get the best of me, she had so much patience with me and calmed me down. You can tell that Ari really loves what she does, and loves making her client’s dreams come true. She went above and beyond and surprised us with little things like requesting Selena for me (I am a huge Selena fan) at our rehearsal dinner. Additionally, the night before our wedding our transportation vendor informed us that the Rolls Royce we rented was out for maintenance; however, somehow Ari made it happen and the day of the wedding she surprised us with the Rolls Royce! On our wedding day, there were a few hiccups that occurred that were out of our control, and Ari and her team handled them like absolute pros! I was so calm that day because I knew Ari and her team were on it - I felt so assured that everything would work out and turn out beautifully. I cannot express how thankful we are for Ari and her team for making our wedding day an absolute fairytale. I would hire Ari and her team over and over again! Gracias, Ari!
  • Carina
    Carina P. Married on 03/12/2022

Ari became family

We contacted Ari pre-COVID and from our first call we instantly clicked. She helped us with 3 date changes due to restrictions and was on point with every detail requested and her supplier recommendations where top-notch. During the 2 years of planning, she and her family became a part of ours as well. We love you Ari, thanks for everything you did to make our dream wedding day come true!
    Richard M. Married on 03/12/2022

Top Notch Wedding Planning Service!

I found Kaz Events through our florist who recommended them. Our florist said that we should have at least a day of wedding planner. This way we don’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. Let me tell you, it was an excellent suggestion. Ari from Kaz Events was SUPER responsive! 4 weeks prior to our wedding she contacted all of our vendors and made sure everything was lined up. Unfortunately she got COVID just two days before our wedding but sent her colleague Madeleine who was amazing! What a great experience it turned out to be even with the COVID obstacle to overcome.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ariadne Comulada
Ariadne Comulada
CEO of KAZ Events

KAZ Events will be with you hand in handthe whole process, enjoyning every step and celebrating what will becomethe best memories of your life.

Music Factory Music Factory Wedding DJs

We have worked with KAZ Events in numerous wonderful events. They are very professional, organized and very customer service oriented.

Alex & Dali Wedding Photography Alex & Dali Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Estamos encantados de haber trabajo contigo. La coordinación de la boda fue excelente. Eres muy organizada, atenta, creativa y muy responsable. La boda quedó tal como se esperaba. Super recomendada y esperamos volver a trabajar contigo.

Yamilette Arana Yamilette Arana Wedding Photographers

KAZ Events Planner will make your special day run smoothly. Her professionalism and knowledge make her a great wedding planner.

San Patricio San Juan, PR, 00920