El Conquistador Resort located on the Island of Enchantment,bring true meaning to “romantic paradise”. With over 500 lush acres situated in the quaint fishing village of Fajardo, Puerto Rico, our resort can be your private refuge away from the world for your upcoming wedding, vow renewal, commitment ceremony or social event.
Lose yourself in the vibrant beauty and captivating old-world charm of Puerto Rico. Perched on a 300-foot bluff, this magnificent resort is located on the northeastern part of the island, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and the sapphire-blue Atlantic Ocean. Explore El Yunque Rainforest, Old San Juan, Bioluminescent Bay or many other coastal sites which are located nearby.
A magnificent setting
Exchange vows in any one of our many captivating indoor and outdoor venues. Toast to your future at our stunning Main Pool or Private Palomino Island accommodating up to 1 ,400 guests. Celebrate in one of our elegant ballrooms or overlook the Atlantic Ocean from the beautiful Casitas Garden and romantic Trellises. For more intimate affairs, the Marina Gardens accommodates up to 80 guests.
El Conquistador Resort offers over 100,000 square feet of reception space with an experienced catering team who will help you with every detail of your wedding. From customized catering menus to music and flowers, we can provide everything you need to make your event unforgettable.
World class amenities
- Palomino Island, the resort ’s 100-acre private oasis offers horseback riding, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing and more.
- Arthur Hills designed Golf Course, featuring a challenging 18-hole, par 72 championship course, driving range, putting green, Pro Shop with Nike rentals and dramatic views of the El Yunque Rainforest and Atlantic Ocean.
- Coquí Water Park featuring thrilling water slides, a lazy river pool and much more.
- Numerous restaurants, bars, and lounges, serving exquisite steak, seafood, local favorites and color ful international cuisine.
- Seven outdoor pools, including the magnificent Infinity Pool exclusive to Las Casitas guests.
- 35-slip private marina offering deep-sea fishing, yacht, and catamaran charters (available for private charters).
- Wi-Fi available in all guest rooms, suites, and events spaces.
- Round-trip motorcoach service is available
Such a momentous occasion deserves only the best, and it is our pleasure to create a unique wedding or commitment ceremony that is truly memorable. Whether you are simply looking for ideas or know exactly what you want, we offer a variety of wedding packages that can be tailored to fit your every wish.
Our catering team will be happy to assist in adding signature items to your special event including upgraded wines and champagne, a magnificent ice carving, delectable Viennese tables, old-world cordial service or elegant table linens and chair coverings
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
28 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
One of the most spectacular views in Puerto Rico that you can have in your wedding. Great resort for friends and family.
The staff truly do make the resort a wonderful place to stay. The beach at Palomino Island is a dream. If you are looking for a resort that has something for everyone, you simply must have your wedding at El Conquistador.
Beautiful venue, professional staff! Recommended 100%!
Would you like to visit?
El Conquistador Resort frequently asked questions
- Set Up
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals