El Conquistador Resort

Fajardo, PR View map
Up to 1,300 guests

Up to 1,300 guests

El Conquistador Resort located on the Island of Enchantment,bring true meaning to “romantic paradise”. With over 500 lush acres situated in the quaint fishing village of Fajardo, Puerto Rico, our resort can be your private refuge away from the world for your upcoming wedding, vow renewal, commitment ceremony or social event.

Lose yourself in the vibrant beauty and captivating old-world charm of Puerto Rico. Perched on a 300-foot bluff, this magnificent resort is located on the northeastern part of the island, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and the sapphire-blue Atlantic Ocean. Explore El Yunque Rainforest, Old San Juan, Bioluminescent Bay or many other coastal sites which are located nearby.

A magnificent setting

Exchange vows in any one of our many captivating indoor and outdoor venues. Toast to your future at our stunning Main Pool or Private Palomino Island accommodating up to 1 ,400 guests. Celebrate in one of our elegant ballrooms or overlook the Atlantic Ocean from the beautiful Casitas Garden and romantic Trellises. For more intimate affairs, the Marina Gardens accommodates up to 80 guests.

El Conquistador Resort offers over 100,000 square feet of reception space with an experienced catering team who will help you with every detail of your wedding. From customized catering menus to music and flowers, we can provide everything you need to make your event unforgettable.

World class amenities

- Palomino Island, the resort ’s 100-acre private oasis offers horseback riding, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing and more.

- Arthur Hills designed Golf Course, featuring a challenging 18-hole, par 72 championship course, driving range, putting green, Pro Shop with Nike rentals and dramatic views of the El Yunque Rainforest and Atlantic Ocean.

- Coquí Water Park featuring thrilling water slides, a lazy river pool and much more.

- Numerous restaurants, bars, and lounges, serving exquisite steak, seafood, local favorites and color ful international cuisine.

- Seven outdoor pools, including the magnificent Infinity Pool exclusive to Las Casitas guests.

- 35-slip private marina offering deep-sea fishing, yacht, and catamaran charters (available for private charters).

- Wi-Fi available in all guest rooms, suites, and events spaces.

- Round-trip motorcoach service is available

Wedding packages

Such a momentous occasion deserves only the best, and it is our pleasure to create a unique wedding or commitment ceremony that is truly memorable. Whether you are simply looking for ideas or know exactly what you want, we offer a variety of wedding packages that can be tailored to fit your every wish.

Our catering team will be happy to assist in adding signature items to your special event including upgraded wines and champagne, a magnificent ice carving, delectable Viennese tables, old-world cordial service or elegant table linens and chair coverings

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2,500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

Stephanie Married on 07/08/2017
    I had my wedding at El Conquistador in July 2017. Everything about it surpassed my expectations. The pictures don't do the resort justice. There are amazing views all over the resort, so already the setting is beautiful. Then add to it exceptional service from everyone in the resort, plus delicious food. Diana Silvestry, the catering manager I worked with, was an angel, dealing with all of my emails and requests. We had a brunch the day after the wedding and she even though to repurpose the flowers from the reception for the brunch. The banquet managers were there throughout the reception to make sure we were well attended and the wait staff was great. People raved about the food, especially our red velvet cake which people said was "the best wedding cake they've ever had." I just could not have asked for more! I come from New York where weddings are done to the nines, and this was definitely a New York style wedding delivered in gorgeous Puerto Rico! You will get assistance with choosing vendors, but ultimately it is up to you to either hire a wedding planner or do it yourself, but I liked this because I wanted to be able to hand pick all of my services, and it worked out perfectly!
  • Denise
    Denise Married on 05/06/2017
    I couldn't think of a more perfect backdrop for a wedding! My husband and I knew we wanted a destination wedding and Puerto Rico was a great option as we had been there before and loved it, it's a US territory which makes it easy to get married and no passports are required. I came for 2 days to check out various venues and once I arrived here, I knew this was it! You will be amazed by the views, the grounds, the smells, the service-everything was top notch. All of our guests had the best time! The resort is perfect for weddings and group trips as there are so many things to do here, lots of great activities (everyone loved Palomino Island), you don't even need to leave. We worked with Kamil Rivera and she is wonderful! The weather was perfect on our wedding day and for our welcome party, the food amazing, service was great, I really could not have asked for anything else (maybe more time there?!). Thank you so much, we can't wait to come back! xoxo
    PS-I want to mention that all of the restaurants here had great service, the pool bars (especially main pool bar-Jose and Christian), beach, everything. You will love it.
    Eileen Married on 04/26/2016
    I have to first say Yajairia and Ivvone were absolutely amazing with the service they provided to us. Both responsed to emails and telephone calls within a reasonable time. Since our early in our wedding planning stages, they both were very availble for questions, comments, suggestions. We're from NYC, and made an additional trip to PR to meet and book our vendors. When I met with Yajaria and Ivvone. It was like meeting with family. We went over every detail, and they were each more than accommodating for all my requests. We had our wedding April 2016. We had a planned outdoor ceremony and dinner, however because of an pending storm everything changed to indoors. Needless to say, I was anxious, but they worked it out so perfectly it was as if it was planned indoors all along. In the end, our wedding was a great success. Can't wait to return in the future for our vacations. Thank you so much.
    Also, Resort grounds were beautiful, catered food was delicious and my wedding cake was an exact match to what I wanted. Hotel staff was professional and attentive and accommodating. Thanks again!

David Medina Photography David Medina Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the most spectacular views in Puerto Rico that you can have in your wedding. Great resort for friends and family.

Ferrer Video Productions Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

The staff truly do make the resort a wonderful place to stay. The beach at Palomino Island is a dream. If you are looking for a resort that has something for everyone, you simply must have your wedding at El Conquistador.

Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer Noel Del Pilar, Destination Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful venue, professional staff! Recommended 100%!

1000 El Conquistador Ave Fajardo, 00738
Location of (El Conquistador Resort)

El Conquistador Resort frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at El Conquistador Resort?

El Conquistador Resort includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of El Conquistador Resort in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by El Conquistador Resort for wedding events is known for:
  • Beach
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at El Conquistador Resort for wedding events?

El Conquistador Resort offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does El Conquistador Resort offer?

El Conquistador Resort offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does El Conquistador Resort offer for wedding events?

El Conquistador Resort offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does El Conquistador Resort have available for wedding events?

El Conquistador Resort offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs

What percentage of users recommend El Conquistador Resort and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

El Conquistador Resort is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in professionalism, 4.4 in quality of service and 4.3 in value.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding