KAZ Events Reviews

33 | San Juan, PR

33 Reviews for KAZ Events

Leira R. · Married on 03/28/2021

Leira & Sebastián’s wedding

Aridne was an excellent wedding planner. We hired her at the last minute, but is was the best decision. Ariadne is a sweet, caring, flexible and willing. We had the most beautiful and intimate wedding. The decorations were exquisite. We loved it.

Sent on 04/04/2021

Michael · Married on 08/07/2020

KAZ Event Experience

For the planning of our wedding we chose KAZ Events and when I tell you Ari was a godsend. She was my eyes and ears for the planning of our wedding on the island and Im so very happy that we chose to go her for the planning of the wedding. Being in Missouri weren't able to go to the island to look at the different venues and talk to the vendor that would have been used for our wedding. Ari was able to provide me with everything that I needed to make my decision and feel comfortable in making those decision. She eased my anxiety thru the this whole process big time. She was always available when I needed to talk or needed suggestions on vendors or venues. She made this whole process easy for me and I'm very happy the we choice to go with KAZ Events for out wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2020

KAZ Events's reply:

Michael and Shawn thank you so much for this beautiful review!! Both of you are very special person. Live working with you.

Justin B. · Married on 06/27/2020

We love ari!

We want to take the time to send a SPECIAL THANK YOU to ARI. Although we aren't having our wedding as planned this year; Ari has not only been extraordinary in helping in the planning process she has also become a good friend. Thank you Ari for always extending your love to us and for your beautiful, genuine, and warm spirit. We love you and can't wait to celebrate next year. If you plan on celebrating your special day in Puerto Rico, we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2020

KAZ Events's reply:

Justin and Maria is been a very special year planning your wedding and best of all becoming friends. Can't wait for next year. Tahnk you for trusting in me love you both!!
  • Annie

Annie C. · Married on 03/01/2020

Ariadne was my lifesaver!

During the wedding planning phase, I really had no intentions of hiring a wedding planner. But then of course the stress was starting to hitting me as the day came closer and I knew I needed someone to take care of day-of coordination for me so I can have a peace mind on my wedding day. Ariadne seriously went above and beyond. So extremely responsive, sweet, and gave me great ideas. I would come up with last minute requests and changed my mind on a lot of things, but she was so flexible. I don't know how I could done it without her. Her pricing was very reasonable too. Look into hiring her if you are getting married in PR, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/11/2020

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you Annie. I love making my coupes happy and been there for them. Wishing you and Melvin more happiness and blessings.
  • Brianna

Brianna C. · Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding coordinator

If I could leave Ari 10 stars I would! From my very first phone call with her she put my mind at ease and I immediately felt her genuine love for what she does. She helped me to feel calm throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is trustworthy, reliable, flexible, kind, caring and just an over all wonderful person! Her attention to detail and ability to multitask is exceptional. She has extensive knowledge about so many vendors on the island as well as restaurants, great local spots, and just over all general information.
    We made small changes up until the day before our wedding and she was able to accommodate any new request we asked for with ease and confidence.
    My fiancé and I traveled from California to get married in Puerto Rico, Ari was so sweet and even let me ship decor I had in a big box directly to her house so I didn’t have to fly with it. Simply put, she is phenomenal and you will be the happiest Bride and Groom if you hire her for your special day. She is truly like family to my husband and I now, we cannot wait to meet up with her again in Puerto Rico or host her out in LA. SHE IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

KAZ Events's reply:

Brianna and Alex you just make my day happier. It was a pleasure and honor to meet you both and be your wedding planner. Thank you for this amazing review. Not only both of you,but your family and friends they are all amazing. Thank you for trusting in me. And I love you both very much. See you soon!!
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 11/02/2019

If you want peace of mind get KAZ EVENTS!

Traveling from Alaska and wanting to get married at El Morro I knew I needed a wedding planner to help me. Ari and Kaz Events made everything a breeze! I did not worry or have any anxiety, AT ALL! Even when my husband “lost one of the rings” (it was in a weird pocket) I knew Ari would do what she needed to do to make things perfect for Ryan and I. She delivered HANDS DOWN! She even made sure I had a local beer from PR while getting ready!

Sent on 11/10/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in me and my staff!! You both are amazing and beautiful couple!! Love the way you both are!! Many blessings

Ashlaee H. · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Kaz Events is an amazing company, Ariadne is always there for you when you need her, and always makes you feel welcome this is one of the many reasons why you should hire this wedding planner so you can be relaxed and enjoy your wedding day.

Sent on 01/24/2020

KAZ Events's reply:

Ashlaee thank you thank you!! Love working with you and your amazing talent!! Is my passion to make my couples happy and stress free.

Catherine C. · Married on 09/06/2019

Just Perfect!

KAZ Events is professional, knowledgeable and definitely the best decision we made during the wedding process. All of the vendors she recommends are the best, every one she recommended delivered the best service. Thanks to her our day was the most perfect day, all thanks to Ariadne!.

Sent on 09/08/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you Catherine and Joel for the review. So happy to be part of your special day your wedding and that you guys and all the guest enjoy from the beginning to the end. Blessings
  • Enid

Enid C. · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Coordination and service

Excellent service and great communication. Ariadne and her team where great. Everything ran smoothly and relax. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 08/04/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Enid Thank you for trusting in me and my team. It was a beautiful wedding!! You and Ricardo make a beautiful couple. Wish you many blessings.
  • F

Fernando C. · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing experience for our wedding.

On 2016 we meet Ariadne. Her professionalism and charisma gained our attention. 3 Long years hand by hand made a wonderful vening / night. There was no detail that could escaped.

Sent on 08/26/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Since the I met you guys both of you won my heart. Thank you for trusting in me in one of the most important events of your life and becomes very good friends.

Ashley J. · Married on 07/03/2019

Pro Destination Wedding Planner

Had a short period of time to plan our elopment and every thing I requested was perfectly excuted when I arrived. Easy to get a hold of and fixed things that i was unable to do myself. Was a picture perfect ceremony! She suggested the photographer, minister and location and all were perfect, i couldnt have chosen better myself.

Sent on 07/11/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Awww Ashely thank you for yours words. You and Robert are an amazing couple and it was more than privileged to plan and coordinate your wedding. See you again in PR when you guys come back for another visit.

Nayllil F. · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!!

We do not have words to thank. The wedding was June 8 2019 and we still look at everything as if it were yesterday. We are very happy and grateful for all your attention. Blessings always
    Thanks Nayllil & Félix

Sent on 06/26/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Nayllil and Félix thank you so much for your beautiful words!! It was a beautiful and magical wedding!! Thank you for trusting in me and my team.

Julissa H. · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Human Being

She’s always by your side and eager to help.

Sent on 06/08/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Gaby are amazing couple. May God keep blessing you both. Your a fun and loving couple. Was a honor be part if you're wedding.

Heather · Married on 02/26/2019

This is how planning a wedding should be!

Ariadne was so amazing to work with from the word “go!” My fiancé and I had a destination wedding and did not have a chance to see or meet any of the vendors before hand and were on a budget. Ari gave us recommendations and helped us save money. She was extremely responsive and great with communicating (which was very important to me and my fiancé!) and thought of every last detail! Even when I changed my mind about a few things, she was extremely flexible. Ari helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Heather and Skipper thank you so much for this wonderful and beautiful words. Love working with you guys. Your both are amazing person.
  • Marielys

Marielys · Married on 12/21/2018

The person that you can trust your perfect day!

Kaz Events made my day perfect. Ariadne is super professional, available, flexible and you can count on her. She is a team player so you can have the confidence that all your vendors will make your day perfect.

Sent on 12/23/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you Marielis and Jose for trusting in KAZ Events for the planning of your wedding. It was amazing to work with you guys!!

Brian F. · Married on 12/03/2018

The Absolute Best

We are from Chicago and were married in San Juan. We met Ariadne through a referral initially, to do our flowers. After meeting her and getting to know her style, we ended up hiring her to plan pretty much our whole wedding. Thank God. She was superb and helped organized every aspect, and she is a total professional, perfectionist, and a great person. She works hard, and smart, to make sure you and your guests are happy, stays on top of everyone and everything, fights to get you fair pricing, and it seems like she knows EVERYONE in San Juan, because she is totally connected and dialed in. We honestly could not recommend her services highly enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Awww thank you so much for those words!! You guys are amazing couple so happy to be part of your special day. Thank yoj for trusting in me!!

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

Made our day perfect!

Ari and her team were very professional and on top of it all. Prior to the wedding, we were able to take a trip out to see the venue and meet with vendors. Ari set everything up before hand and made it much easier to plan from the states. Our guest number changed towards the wedding, but Ari was able to easily make the adjustment and make sure everyone had what they needed.
    Ari was always in contact through email, text, and calls and made all of our ideas come to life. She also provided great suggestions and what she has seen work well in the past. I was able to send her some packages of supplies to keep which made traveling easier. On the wedding day, Ari only asked a few questions because she had prepared so much in advance, we didn’t need to be doing last minute things on the day of.

Ari is now a friend and trusted vendor! Thank you Ari!

Sent on 06/07/2019

KAZ Events's reply:

Allie and Daniel thank you so much for this beautiful words and for trusting me for one of the most important event of your life!! It was a honor to meet you guys and a for the beautiful friendship.

Monica · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent experience for wedding planning

Hard working professional. Kaz Events will make everything easiest so you don’t have to worry about anything just enjoy your day. Very flexible to accommodate couple needs and available to manage every detail.

Sent on 10/29/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you foe trusting in me for your special day!! You guys are an amazing couple!! More blessings to come

Evi L. · Married on 10/21/2018

Understanding, patient and amazing!

Working with Kaz events has changed my understanding of what an event planner is. Their ability to accommodate all requests, provide suggestions and communicate is really what made the difference. There is no doubt that having Ari and her team provided me with a sense of security that Is priceless.

From day one her communication was effective and inclusive by asking the right questions and offering relevant options.

Thank you for an amazing experience!

Sent on 12/10/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you Evi for your confidence in me. Yoi guys are a very special couple. May God keep blessing you both

Maria E. · Married on 07/21/2018

Ari.... She is so serious with her work, that you feel secure that everything will work perfectly. She will be in you side all the time looking for alternatives for situations and if you said to her “I will trust you”, she will no bother you and will work things out. she have a perfect, romantic and elegant taste, so you will be sure that everything will look like that.

Sent on 08/13/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you and Louis for trusting in me
    and coordinate one of the most important events of your lives. Both of you are a very special couple.

Marsha · Married on 06/22/2018

Where do I begin! Ariadne was beyond amazing in her level of response! Many times, she would follow up with me before I even had a chance to check in with her:) This was very important; in that, we only had 10 days to plan everything. I sent her a picture of what I wanted (as it related to my decorations) and she delivered above and beyond at a rate much lower than other proposals that I received from other planners. Additionally, everyone that she referred (hair, makeup, florist, etc) we’re Topnotch. Most of all, she was calm, reassuring & a blessing to work with. I highly recommend Ariadne!

Sent on 06/27/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in me and my company for your wedding. So happy you guys love everything!! Wishing more happiness to come.

Kristi · Married on 04/07/2018

I am in the process of planning my wedding for 4/7/18. Picking a wedding planner that would cater to my specific needs I felt was both overwhelming and exhausting. This is our 2nd marriage for both of us and I did not want it to be the typIcal extravagant first wedding with all the bells and whistles. A lot of the planners did not understand this and kept showing me what they had in mind, which was completely off base. Insert KAZ planning! She listened to my very first email that said I wanted a scaled down version. She has been extremely helpful in my planning so far, and I can't say enough about her timely manner. She responds quickly no matter the day or time. (Some contracts had only certain times, days, and even a certain number of allowed emails and calls!) End your search and book KAZ- I have not been let down yet. I can't wait to meet her in person when I arrive in PR.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jetaun · Married on 03/25/2018

I would highly recommend KAZ Events to anyone planning their wedding or event in Puerto Rico or anywhere for that matter (she travels!). Ariadne and her team were professional and polite from the very moment we hired her! My husband and I waited very late in our wedding planning process to hire a wedding planner. Initially we thought that we could do things on our own, but after the hurricane hit Puerto Rico, we knew we needed help. We found Ariadne on Wedding Wire and from our very first conversation I knew that she was going to work diligently for us, and she did just that up until the very end of our wedding day. She helped us to plan our wedding down to every last detail. There was not one thing that she had not thought of. We were very worried about feeling overwhelmed with wedding planning and she made the process so much smoother for us! She literally made the vision for our wedding come to life. I could not have imagined my wedding day any bit different. She had everything in order for us. Everyone knew what do to do and when to do it, and the end result left us with memories that we will cherish forever. She became a part of our family for the day. Even our guests enjoyed her and commented on how lovely her services were. I cannot thank her and her team enough! If you are planning an event in Puerto Rico or anywhere in the world, I would highly recommend KAZ Events. We can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 04/02/2018

KAZ Events's reply:

Jetuan and Marcus thank you again so much for trusting in me and my company KAZ Events for the planning of your wedding, This words means so much to me. Can't wait to work with you guys again and already miss you. Kisses to London!!
  • Irmary

Irmary · Married on 11/25/2017

Gracias a Ariadne Comulada por acompañarnos en el complejo proceso de darle forma a nuestro nuevo plan, después del paso del Huracán María. No fue fácil reinventarse a dos meses de la boda. Gracias porque a pesar de lo difícil que fue comunicarse siempre estuviste en contacto, ayudándonos y brindando el apoyo emocional que necesitábamos en esos días llenos de incertidumbre. Fue de gran bendición contar con tus servicios y compañía. Nuestra actividad de bendición previo a nuestra boda oficial fuera de la isla, quedó hermosa y superó todas nuestras expectativas. Un abrazo y mucho éxito siempre!

Thanks to Ariadne Comulada for joining us in the complex process of shaping our new plan for the wedding, after the passage of Hurricane Maria. It was not easy to reinvent two months before the wedding. Thank you because despite how difficult it was to communicate, you were always in touch, helping us and providing the emotional support we needed in those days full of uncertainty. It was a great blessing to have your services and company. Our blessing activity prior to our official wedding off the island, was beautiful and exceeded all our expectations. A hug and a lot of success always!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 10/04/2017

Super responsable y organizada

Estuvo pendiente de cada detalle siempre mantuvo buena excelente comunicacion.

Sent on 12/31/2019