Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kay Watson Wedding Consultants

Weddings represent one of life’s most joyous occasions. Enjoy your occasion even more by trusting Kay Watson to handle the details, coordinate vendors, and organize this period in your life diplomatically and efficiently. Kay is a member of the  Association of Certified Wedding Consultants  and a Fort Worth and Dallas wedding  consultant  located in Fort Worth, Texas. Kay and her team offer  personalized services  to create the celebration you have envisioned. Kay will assist with every aspect of  wedding planning , bringing in past and new ideas to create your vision to tailor it with your personal taste and budget. For more information on how Kay can be a part of your special day please feel free to call 214-240-4040 or email kay@kaywatson.com.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)
Religious (2)

Kay has great ideas and helps save you time and money on making decisions to have a perfect wedding!! She knows all About so many vendors and they all respect her very much!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was a joy to work with! She pays close attention to every detail and because of that, our wedding planning experience and wedding were everything we could have ever imagined! Kay is well known in the wedding industry in Dallas which made for a smooth planning process as she already knew all of our vendors. There was no questioning a certain vendors professionalism as Kay already knew them all. My mother, husband and I say that without Kay's help we never could have pulled off such an amazing wedding and the memories we'll have for a lifetime!

Profile Picture User5386042, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kay was a fantastic consultant and kept us grounded through the final weeks before my sister's wedding in March 2016. She entered the process smoothly and took charge of details and coordinating meetings with all our vendors, understanding what we wanted and offering her suggestions from years of experience. We got to do the fun stuff and she took care of every detail, from coordinating the church rehearsal and ceremony, reception venue, flowers, lighting, DJ, decorations, and cake, to making sure everyone's glass was charged for toasting and so much more. She kept in close contact and stayed calm, patient and professional through every meeting and all the last-minute details on the big day. Her professionalism impressed our guests and family, too. At the same time, Kay's warmth and genuine care made her more than a coordinator or vendor - she was truly a part of the celebration! What a joy to work with her and share this special time with her!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 3/12/16, 1 Review

17 Photos

Wedding Highlights

17 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of Kay Watson Wedding Consultants to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Like Kay loves and cares for her daughter and granddaughter, know that you will be in nourishing hands that will take care of you through one of the most important days of your life! Kay is a joy to work with!

Kay is flawless in her attention to detail and dedication to the bride and family. She is wonderful to work with.

Kay was the planner at a wedding I shot last spring. It was, without a doubt, the most smoothly running, organized wedding I've ever shot. I've worked a lot of beautiful weddings, but I've never seen anyone handle EVERYTHING involved in a wedding with as much grace and dexterity as Kay and her assistants. Every wedding day has snags, but I can't think of one from that day...I know that is entirely due to Kay Watson taking care of everything quickly & quietly. She is very personable and has impeccable taste. I highly, highly endorse her and recommend her to any client considering using a wedding consultant.

Events