11328 Newgate Dr., Frisco, TX 75035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Beyond Posh Events

Beyond Posh Events is a Wedding Planning company offering services in Dallas, Texas and beyond. We specialize in People, Planning, and All Things Posh. We in love with love and and all of our clients are treated as very important people!

At Beyond Posh Events, our couples feel secure knowing that we provide a options that suit their needs, maintain great relationships with wedding professionals, and go above and beyond from beginning to end to make the day beyond what you imagined. We offer timeline development and execution, connection to professional vendors, creative support, wedding day layout planning and so much more.

Being flexible is very important to us therefore we offer both Pre-Assembled and Couture Packaging. Couples (especially the money conscious one in the duo :) ) love our Couture Packaging as it prevents you from being boxed into unneeded services and saves you money along the way.

The Owner, ASheka Jordan, is a Certified International Event and Wedding Planner that is fiercely passionate about providing an individualistic approach to each wedding therefore taking the time to build a relationship, learn more about you as a couple, and provide you with a unique experience. A'Sheka is known for being culturally savvy, down to earth, and not sweating the small stuff. She knows how to find the Yes in the No, making every wedding a success and happy ending.

Beyond Posh Events has been featured in Munaluchi Bride and Dallas Voyage.

Beyond Posh Events plan and execute weddings of diverse cultures and sizes. Contact us to schedule your Free/No Obligation Consultation

Yours Truly,

Beyond Posh Events 2
Beyond Posh Events 3
Beyond Posh Events 4

Carla · Married on 08/30/2019

The Perfect Day! The Perfect Team!

Beyond Posh worked our wedding in Waxahachie 2 weeks ago and I must say it was everything we dreamed of plus more! There’s absolutely no way we could have pulled this wedding off without A’sheka and her team. From the moment we met she was extremely open to being available at anytime and was always willing to make things happen! She always remained transparent throughout the process and even allowed me to take a step back completely so that she could take the lead to relieve all of my stress! For me that was tough but I put my complete trust into A’sheka and her team. She’s very organized and structured which made for a seamless process on our big day! All vendors were on one accord from the moment they arrived to the moment they left thanks to their team. There’s seriously so much I could say about how great they were! Whatever was needing to be done to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams, A’sheka was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that happened. You would have thought we were family with how passionate she was about ensuring the day was perfect, which meant the world to me. We even had rain the day of the wedding which scared me like no other and she spoke about our plan b option while keeping myself and the groom intact. She’s a very poised, patient, professional, and passionate person. Her husband Chris has the logistics down to a T, providing significant structure to our layout and the overall flow of the wedding. Without him the flow of the room could have easily been no functional and the the groom would have been a clueless without his guidance. They were a power team! We can not thank them enough, seriously. This was a day that we will never forget and I’d recommend them in a heartbeat! Guest loved the wedding and their team! We received nothing but amazing feedback on how awesome they were. We’ve already discussed booking them for other events that we look to have in the future. Thanks so much Beyond Posh!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Beyond Posh Events 5
    Beyond Posh Events 6
    Beyond Posh Events 7
    Beyond Posh Events 8

Adrienne · Married on 12/12/2018

Sheka was on top of EVERYTHING. The venue and set up was perfect. She was always available and prompt. She was very organized and detailed.

Beyond Posh is AWESOME. Will reccommend.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia Freeman · Married on 12/12/2018

The Absolute Best!!!

Working was ASheka was such a pleasure!! I am so fortunate to have had her as my wedding planner. She was NEVER too far and NEVER too busy for anything I needed or asked. She always made sure to go above and beyond for my husband and I with no reservations, and for this I am forever grateful. This lady is a wonderful asset to a bride & groom’s team and I recommend her ALL THE WAY. Her organization and great eye for detail are out of this world amazing
    Book your next event with Beyond Posh

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 61.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beyond Posh Events 1
    Military Discount
    Twice the Spice Events would like to offer our appreciation to our Armed Forces by extending a 10% discount off our packages! We are offering this for all of our 2011 brides.

• Mobile Beauty Team
    Mobile Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with this lovely company on a few events. They're very good at what they do and I look forward to working with them again soon.

• 11328 Newgate Dr. Frisco, 75035 See on map
    757-232-7623 (Phone number)
    7572327623 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.