Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Katie Jean Events

Having the opportunity to live, travel, and work coast to coast has been invaluable in my endeavor to become the best event coordinator I can be. This is my passion and I will make your day one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
I grew up in Charleston, SC and attended college at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. I am fortunate enough to have worked at one of the most beautiful wedding and event venues in the southeast, The Biltmore Estate. I have executed weddings and numerous other events ranging from corporate to holiday occasions.
I remained at the Biltmore Estate for 7 years and decided to venture to Breckenridge, Colorado to continue furthering my career in the hospitality industry. I worked for Vail Resorts with their banquet department, helping with the execution of 200 person corporate events and weddings. Planning weddings in the Charleston, SC area has been a dream come true. The professionalism and amazing vendors located in Charleston, SC are one of the best and to be a part of that as a wedding planner and wedding coordinator is so gratifying. We provide month/day of wedding coordination, partial planning and full planning packages. We strive to make your wedding day one of the best days of your life!

Follow Katie Jean Events on

9bb68ea5ca021ce3 1447251951726 dsc0283

72 Reviews for Katie Jean Events

• Jordan

Jordan Metts · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Experienced, flexible, and laid back planner with great relationships with local vendors!

As a bride during a global pandemic, I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have Katie on my team! From the very beginning, she was so down to earth and truly listened to what I wanted as a bride. She has great relationships with local vendors in the Tri-county area and was INCREDIBLY flexible; even when I moved out of state as we started planning my wedding. After it was all said and done, not only did we have to postpone our wedding due to COVID-19, but we also had to cancel/change vendors within 3 months of our new date. Katie handled all the contracts and calls to the vendors and made the transition much easier. Despite the obstacles we faced, Katie was the reason we were able to pull off a beautiful wedding amidst the chaos of 2020! I highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for an experienced planner!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Jessica Lisk · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Do not miss out on the best!!

Hiring Katie was absolutely the best decision we made during our wedding planning process, she took over the whole planning process 2 months out and I could not be more grateful for the work and attention to detail she put into our wedding day. Our wedding day ran absolutely perfectly, and it was all thanks to her and her amazing team, I can not imagine working with anyone else. She thought of things I didn't even know existed with wedding planning and was there every moment I needed her on the day of, I can not say enough great things about her!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Cristen

Cristen Jones · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Katie saved the day

I’m not sure there are the proper words to explain just how great Katie is. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to tell a bride a few months away from the wedding you’ve been planning together for over a year that she needs to consider postponing… probably almost as difficult as it was to hear it. Like many brides this year I was ready to go into full panic mode when coming to the realization that COVID19 was about to rock my world. Luckily I had Katie by my side to help along every step of the way. Katie had my wedding completely rescheduled with ALL vendors signed on in 24 hours… that’s right 24 HOURS! I was completely heart broken to not have my original May wedding but felt extremely grateful to be able to have the wedding of my dreams just a few months later in July.

As we continued to prepare in the following months it became more and more apparent that this would not be the original wedding we had planned for. Every day felt like a new gut punch. My guest count dropped from 160 to 100 to 60 to 40. Throughout it all Katie was my rock. Our wedding day ended up being perfect. The day went off without a hitch or at least in my eyes it did because Katie is a pro. I can’t recommend Katie enough. If she can get this bride through a global pandemic, she can get you through anything.

Sent on 09/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katie Jean Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1350.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bespoke Strings, LLC Wedding Musicians

Always a joy working with Katie! Very organized and helpful!

• On A Limb Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Katie's upbeat, positive, professional attitude makes working with her relaxing, fun and stress free. A pleasure to work with a coordinator dedicated to her clients and their event.

• Charleston, SC, 29407 See on map
    Location of (Katie Jean Events)