663 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Katie Jean Events

Having the opportunity to live, travel, and work coast to coast has been invaluable in my endeavor to become the best event coordinator I can be. This is my passion and I will make your day one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
I grew up in Charleston, SC and attended college at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. I am fortunate enough to have worked at one of the most beautiful wedding and event venues in the southeast, The Biltmore Estate. I have executed weddings and numerous other events ranging from corporate to holiday occasions.
I remained at the Biltmore Estate for 7 years and decided to venture to Breckenridge, Colorado to continue furthering my career in the hospitality industry. I worked for Vail Resorts with their banquet department, helping with the execution of 200 person corporate events and weddings. Planning weddings in the Charleston, SC area has been a dream come true. The professionalism and amazing vendors located in Charleston, SC are one of the best and to be a part of that as a wedding planner and wedding coordinator is so gratifying. We provide month/day of wedding coordination, partial planning and full planning packages. We strive to make your wedding day one of the best days of your life!

Follow Katie Jean Events on

Katie Jean Events 5
Katie Jean Events 6
Katie Jean Events 7

Jean Kiphart · Married on 10/20/2019

katie helped make our wedding day stressfree and perfect!

Katie was awesome to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was stressfree and perfect!! I would recommend her to any bride will full confidence in her and her work. She’s already working with one of my bridesmaids!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

The BEST wedding decision you will make!

Where do I even with Katie! She was the first and best wedding vendor I chose for my wedding! She worked with me for almost two years planning our perfect wedding day! She went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process meeting with me many times, attending vendor meetings, responding to numerous emails and phone calls, meeting with my parents, and so much more! She recommended almost all of our other wedding vendors, and we could not have been happier with them! She made sure we got the best vendors and quotes! My wedding day would not have been possible without her planning, advice, and support! She is personable, down to earth, and so easy to work with! We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly all thanks to Katie and her team! She made my mom and I feel at such ease on the wedding day! I would highly recommend her to any bride in Charleston! She is the absolute BEST!

Sent on 07/16/2019

jessica owen · Married on 05/31/2019

She is the best!

I cannot recommend Katie as a wedding planner enough. She made our wedding PERFECT and a DREAM even despite unpredicted rain!

From the moment I met her at The Island House, I felt super comfortable with her and she really got the time to know my (now) husband and I. Communication was fantastic and she answered all our questions from our meetings, to emails, phone and text. I cannot emphasize how amazing she is!

Katie made everything run so smoothly and was able to make our dream wedding come true by rearranging a few things with our cocktail hour time and we were able to have our ceremony outside. We COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HER!

Our guests also raved about how awesome Katie was and have already asked me if she could do their weddings!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Katie Jean Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bespoke Strings
    Bespoke Strings Wedding Musicians

Always a joy working with Katie! Very organized and helpful!

• On A Limb Floral Studio
    On A Limb Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Katie's upbeat, positive, professional attitude makes working with her relaxing, fun and stress free. A pleasure to work with a coordinator dedicated to her clients and their event.

• 663 Savannah Highway Charleston, 29407 See on map