663 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Katie Jean Events

Having the opportunity to live, travel, and work coast to coast has been invaluable in my endeavor to become the best event coordinator I can be. This is my passion and I will make your day one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
I grew up in Charleston, SC and attended college at the University of North Carolina at Asheville. I am fortunate enough to have worked at one of the most beautiful wedding and event venues in the southeast, The Biltmore Estate. I have executed weddings and numerous other events ranging from corporate to holiday occasions. At the Inn on Biltmore Estate I conducted tastings for the bride and groom, coordination of the rehearsal, presentation of the food and execution of the reception. I also worked very closely with the officiants, DJ or Band, florists, and the in house catering team to ensure flawless events.
I remained at the Biltmore Estate for 7 years and decided to venture to Breckenridge, Colorado to continue furthering my career in the hospitality industry. I worked for Vail Resorts with their banquet department, helping with the execution of 200 person corporate events and weddings. Planning weddings in the Charleston, SC area has been a dream come true. The professionalism and amazing vendors located in Charleston, SC are one of the best and to be a part of that as a wedding planner and wedding coordinator is so gratifying. We provide day/month of wedding coordination as well as partial planning and full planning packages. We strive to make your wedding day one of the best days of your life!

Follow Katie Jean Events on

Katie Jean Events 5
Katie Jean Events 6
Katie Jean Events 7

Jean Kiphart · Getting married on 10/20/2019

katie helped make our wedding day stressfree and perfect!

Katie was awesome to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was stressfree and perfect!! I would recommend her to any bride will full confidence in her and her work. She’s already working with one of my bridesmaids!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/29/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Planner for Island House Wedding

One of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding at the Island House was to hire Katie as our planner! I don't think there is room enough here for me to give justice to how much Katie did for us. From the first time we met her at our tour, it was like we were talking to a friend. She made us feel so comfortable all the time, especially when I texted her asking a million questions the week of our wedding! Both our families live out of town, so it was just my husband and I planning from Charleston. Katie was amazing in helping me narrow down my vision for our day, so much so that sometimes it felt like she knew what I was thinking before I said it myself! Her organization and communication skills are impeccable, and I knew without a doubt that our day would be in perfect hands with her.

The day of our wedding was the most stress-free, laid back, happiest day of our lives, and we owe a lot of that to Katie. She spent so much time making sure everything was perfect, from our luggage tag favors to the pictures wrapped around the tree. Her attention to detail really helped our wedding come to life and it was exactly how I pictured it.

I can't say enough good things about Katie and her team. I would have been so nervous about everything without her being there, and even our guests remarked upon how smooth everything flowed and how impressed they were with Katie. She is hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and I'm so grateful for her friendship!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Lococo · Married on 03/29/2019

Super organized and created the wedding of our dreams!

Where do I even begin with Katie - she was beyond amazing through the whole process and basically created the wedding of our dreams! She was quick in responding to emails, super organized with all the vendors, and her chill/relaxed demeanor made everything stress free. I'm not good with coordinating colors and designing. Katie took over and created the perfect color choices for our linens and decor. Through her and our day of coordinator, we were able to relax and let loose at our wedding. I would recommend her to everyone! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Katie Jean Events 8

Katie Jean Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bespoke Strings
    Bespoke Strings Wedding Musicians

Always a joy working with Katie! Very organized and helpful!

• On A Limb Floral Studio
    On A Limb Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Katie's upbeat, positive, professional attitude makes working with her relaxing, fun and stress free. A pleasure to work with a coordinator dedicated to her clients and their event.

• 663 Savannah Highway Charleston, 29407 See on map