Katie Jean Events Reviews

Katie Jean Events 5
Katie Jean Events 6
Katie Jean Events 7

Jean Kiphart · Getting married on 10/20/2019

katie helped make our wedding day stressfree and perfect!

Katie was awesome to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was stressfree and perfect!! I would recommend her to any bride will full confidence in her and her work. She’s already working with one of my bridesmaids!

• Britney

Britney Tracy · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire Katie!

Hiring Katie as my "month of" planner was easily the best decision I made in the planning process. I am a corporate event planner so I was extra picky about who I would trust with my wedding. Katie is such a genuine, kind and organized person. She went above and beyond connecting me to vendors, joining us at meetings and even scoring us discounts! She was such a calming presence for me when I started to get a little stressed at the end. It rained on our wedding day and she coordinated the appropriate changes to the schedule so that I would not have to worry at all. Brides...hire Katie, you won't regret it!

John Kiphart · Married on 10/20/2018

If 10 starts was a choice I would give her 10. She was extremely responsive and took care of everything without 1 mess up.

Couldn’t have been better. Not even alittle better. She was perfect as the event was perfect because of her. She is the best and some other planners wanted to charge us double what she charged us. Why? Why pay that when she is the best? Choose katie please!!! You won’t be sorry!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Katie and Cacky Dream Team

My husband and I were married this past October in Charleston. We both live in Atlanta, so I knew a destination wedding would be hard to plan without someone with feet on the street. I found Katie through online reviews and used her Month-of service. In looking back, those were the most valuable and worthwhile dollars that we spent on the wedding. Katie was attentive and helpful from the start and even though she was "month-of", we kept in constant communication throughout the entire ten month planning process. She would provide detailed responses to my novel emails that contained a zillion questions. She stopped by our venues a number of times to check on things and went above and beyond in ensuring that everything was running smoothly, constantly providing vendor recommendations and advice when asked. And then on our wedding day Katie and her co-planner, Cacky, knocked it out of the park. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, and I know I have the two of them to thank for that. If anything went wrong that day, I never heard about it. Our guests and my groom and I only look back on that perfectly executed day with laughs and full hearts.

Michael Annabelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Katie was amazing and paid close attention to all details. She always made herself available when we needed her. All her work was above and beyond expectations. If it were not for Katie our wedding would not have been nearly as seamless and special as it was. The most sincere thank you will never be adequate to describe our gratitude for her role in our most special day.

• Suzanne

Suzanne Carswell · Married on 09/08/2018

Fabulous Island House Wedding.

Katie was the perfect fit for both our daughter and for us. With the groom’s family in the upstate, us in the midlands and our daughter newly in Charleston, Katie managed to coordinate with us and manage all the arrangements with calm professionalism and aplomb. Her insight regarding vendors saved us both time and money and she was always very conscious of the budget we had set. We couldn't be happier that we found her and unreservedly recommend her!

Katie Jean Events 8
    Katie Jean Events 9
    Katie Jean Events 10
    Katie Jean Events 11
    Katie Jean Events 12
    Katie Jean Events 13
    Katie Jean Events 14

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Katie for our wedding on 6/16/2018 and she was absolutely amazing! From the beginning she communicated timely and was very professional. The day of our wedding she worked so hard from the beginning of the day until we made our exit and made me feel at ease. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding and as a bride that is the best feeling I could've ever asked for. If you need any wedding needs be sure to hire Katie!

Colleen · Married on 06/09/2018

Having Katie as our day-of/month-out coordinator was hands down the best decision we made during the whole wedding planning process. I truly can't say enough good things about her. She is SO on top of things, so detail oriented, quick to respond, so organized, cool/calm/collected, and just a kind and friendly person that you want to be around. Katie was of so much help with vendors, the ceremony outline, the layout, the timeline, ideas for decorating, and SO MANY details that we would never think of.

Day of the wedding things ran so smoothly. We unfortunately did get rain the day of the wedding and therefore had to make some changes. Katie helped us to make an informed decision about moving the ceremony inside the tent. She and her team did this SO quickly and worked with the rest of the vendors to ensure it was done right and well. When I walked down the aisle it looked BEAUTIFUL and so many guests did not even know we had to move it. The rest of the evening went SO smoothly and that was completely due to her. A lot of guests have told us that we had one of the most organized weddings and that is such a compliment but a direct reflection on her work.

Without sounding so cheesy, we truly had the perfect day. I know for a fact we would not have been able to say this had we not had her planning, expertise, and organization. I cannot recommend Katie enough. You will not find another coordinator at her pricing with her level of quality.

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Katie was wonderful to work we. We booked her for the month-of package and received much more help and guidance along the way than expected. Her vendor recommendations were all wonderful, and the day was perfect thanks to her thoughtfulness and preparedness. We would highly recommend working with her!

Margie · Married on 05/12/2018

Katie was great! I can not explain in this short review, how wonderful it was to have her. We hired Katie for the day of and she was perfect. You will love her! She is very calm and collected and makes you feel like you have everything under control. She seemed to know what I was thinking and how I wanted the day to go from the start. She kept me on schedule and made sure I had everything in order before the big day. We literally dropped all our ceremony items, decor items, photos, display items, candles, centerpieces in pieces, alcohol and wedding favors off in unorganized boxes and she put everything together perfectly!

Katie did way more than expected. She organized with the florist to drop off bouquets for the chapel and receptionist centerpieces and she set them up herself. We had our cupcakes dropped off and Katie set them up in a beautiful display. It was very stress free for everyone involved which is how your wedding day is supposed to be. I was able to spend the entire day getting ready with family and friends and know that the ceremony and the reception would be wonderful! And most importantly, we were able to spend time celebrating with our loved ones without a worry. I cannot thank Katie Jean Events enough and highly recommend her!

Photo explanations: She controlled my 4 nieces and nephews and organized for them to put their hands in the pockets, which everyone loved! She helped my bridesmaids bustle my dress when no one had a clue! She set up everything !!

Katie Jean Events 15
    Katie Jean Events 22
    Katie Jean Events 23
  • Corine

Corine · Married on 05/04/2018

Katie seriously made the wedding planning process easy and fun! There are so many little things that I would have never thought of and Katie already had them handled. The day of my rehearsal dinner and wedding Katie went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. There is no better person to do the job and make sure it is done correctly. The day would have not been the same without having her on our team to know we had no reason to worry. There are not enough thank yous in the world for Katie!!

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Katie did an excellent job assisting, planning and executing our wedding not only the day of but also before and after our big day! She goes above and beyond in all aspects of wedding planning and makes sure everything runs smoothly the day of! There is absolutely no way we could have pulled our wedding off without her. She recommended the best caters, photographers, rentals, florists with many options within our budget. She is amazing and so happy she was part of our day! If you are thinking about booking her to assist with your wedding, stop reading and book her!

Katie Jean Events 24
    Katie Jean Events 31
    Katie Jean Events 32
    Katie Jean Events 33

Ali · Married on 03/11/2018

Katie is an unbelievable person and wedding planner. I could not have imagined a better or more perfect person to keep me together during the planning period. She was always calm and knew exactly who to contact about everything. She researched who would be the best bang for our buck, including finding us a bar that we would have a full bar for the same price as beer and wine at another. She kept up with all our vendors and always updated everyone. She really went above and beyond on EVERYTHING!
    She totally held it together as I freaked about the rain and stayed extremely calm contacting all vendors so I would not have any more stress on my plate the week of the wedding.
    The day of the wedding, she was an absolute dream. She arrived way before we got there to get ready. When I arrived she was already setting up. She was involved in everything insuring the most perfect day. Katie made sure to think of everything including tape for our guest book that I forgot. Our day was amazing thanks to Katie! If I had to do it all over again, Katie would be my number one girl!
    There is no way we could ever repay her for all she did for us!
    KATIE IS A MUST OF EVERYONE

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Without Katie our wedding would not have been the same. She made sure everything went smoothly as scheduled so we did not have to think about anything the day of the wedding. She arranged the decor and cake exactly as we envisioned and even gave us a few suggestions along the way that really made a difference. Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Katie to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She is the best!

~ Tony and Sally Price (11/11/17)

Cara · Married on 11/02/2017

Wow…where to begin with Katie. She is AMAZING, and both my husband and I truly believe our wedding wouldn’t have been such a memorable experience if it weren’t for her. Katie is ON IT. No detail is too small for her, and it’s this quality that makes her so awesome…well, one of the reasons why she’s awesome :). Even brides who think they’ve planned it all will find on their wedding day that they haven’t. Katie was there to swoop in and make sure everything was seamless. She was one step ahead, knew what we needed before we needed it, and was able to roll with changes and be flexible. Katie helped us to execute our vision perfectly – we were absolutely floored when we showed up to our reception and saw what she’d put together. Besides her amazing planning and execution, Katie is a genuinely great person. She’s laidback, sweet, fun and totally devoted to her brides. Katie was a wedding investment that we were so happy to have made. We’d recommend her to anyone – you won’t regret it!! She’s the best!

Diann · Married on 10/15/2017

Katie Jean was a tremendous help with everything to do with the wedding. She made additions to the wedding cake table, adding candles, and redid the wedding cake decorations by adding the topper which we added at the last minute, having to redo the flowers in a different way to make it work. She did everything in a very professional way and I only wish I had known about Katie Jean Events when my other two daughters got married. Diann Wood

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing Katie was for my wedding day!! From the minute I booked her until the very end, she was there to help with anything and everything. She helped out with all of my vendors, gave me amazing suggestions along the way and ensured everything went smoothly. When I couldn't find a vendor to put a dance floor on the sand, she went above and beyond and found a company that would do so. She took care of everything during my wedding day, and everything turned out perfectly. Katie was by far the best vendor that I booked for my wedding, and the reason I was so calm before and during my wedding day. THANK YOU KATIE!!! If you book her, I 100% guarantee you will not be disappointed and totally at ease throughout the wedding process. She is literally the BEST!

Sean · Married on 09/30/2017

Made the day super easy. Highly recommend her!

Travis · Married on 09/23/2017

Katie is an incredible wedding planner who was always immediately responsive and maintained constant contact with our venue, band, vendors, and surely plenty others that I never even knew about. In the months leading up to the wedding, Katie often had problems solved before we even called to ask about them, and no issue was too big or too small to get her full attention. On wedding day, she was behind the scene on virtually every part of the ceremony and reception, ensured we both had time to eat and drink, and tended to every request quickly and without question. Katie is awesome and we would recommend her to anybody.

Dorothy · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Katie Jean! Katie Jean is a talented, creative and truly professional wedding planner. Creatively, she understood what we were going and helped guide us towards ideas that we loved, but would have never, ever thought of on our own. She has such a deep knowledge of the vendors and their work in the area, that brought tons of ideas to the table. In terms of logistics, she was responsive, professional and incredibly organized. She graciously kept all of us on track throughout the process and not one detail was dropped. As unexpected problems came up, she would calmly solve them before I had even heard about them. I got to truly enjoy my engagement and wedding because Katie had everything under control, and she had a fun, patient attitude throughout. Do yourself (and your future spouse) favor and hire her!

Pamela · Married on 07/02/2017

My daughter got married on July 2, 2017. We used Katie Jean Events as a day planner. Katie was not just a day planner she was our planner for 10 months. She was always reading and willing to help no matter what she was doing. On my daughters wedding day I felt calm and no stress. I knew that Katie had everything under control. She watched over everyone making sure everything was perfect including the caterer. She made sure tables were set up appropriately and in the correct way around the dance floor as my daughter asked. She was always there. I have another daughter getting married in March of 2018. I can't even imagine doing a wedding without her. She is more than an event or day planner she is a wonderful, kind and caring person. If you are looking for the BEST Katie is the one.

estelle teel · Married on 05/28/2017

Katie is the best!!! We had a huge wedding party and both of us have massive families and Katie handled them with ease. She created a detailed oriented schedule for the weekend and made sure everyone was where they needed to be on time. She was in contact with the vendors to make sure they were all on the same page. She handled the setup of the decor and the band and made sure everything went according to plan. She made the day move seamlessly and despite all the complicated logistics and the big families. The entire day was flawless and completely stress free because of her. She took a weight off my mind so I could enjoy the day. The best planning decision I made was to let Katie take over!

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are going to invest in anything for your wedding, it should be on your coordinator. We could not have done this wedding wothought Katie. She made everything so easy and seamless. She gave us recommendations for every vendor (which they all turned out to be amazing) and made sure we were on track throughout the whole process. She was willing to meet or talk whenever we needed her. Highly recommend her!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2017

Katie was amazing! So easy to work with. She helped me feel relaxed and less worried about all details! She was a huge help with the planning. For the day of, she was excellent! She kept things moving so smoothly. Not one thing went wrong. She also made sure we were both taken care of that entire day! I can't say enough good things about Katie!!
    Would totally recommend her over and over again!

• Ayla

Ayla · Married on 04/08/2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Katie was absolutely amazing. She handled everything in a fashionable and professional level. I can not thank her enough for everything she did for us to make sure our wedding was PERFECT. Katie definitely went above and beyond and made our night memorable. Katie not only became our wedding planner, she became a friend. I would recommend Katie to ANYONE who is looking for a planner. ??