Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Lowcountry Event Design

Lowcountry Event Design is a unique combination of event coordination, design, rentals, and retail boutique. Our rental warehouse is packed with everything from couture linen, elegant antiques, shabby chic décor and so much more. Lowcountry Event Design captures your vision and will make the wedding of your dreams come to life. Effective communication, precise budgeting, fresh ideas, compassion and an organized execution ensure that your event goes off flawlessly!

Lowcountry Event Design is a full-service event coordination and rentals company based in the lowcountry of South Our rental selection grows daily. Owner and certified planner, Denise, hand selected a top-notch crew of wedding professionals and event crew that will make your event everything you have dreamt of-and even more! While we specialize in weddings, no event is too large or small for L.E.D. We can help organize your next corporate event, prom, birthday, anniversary, baby/bridal shower, bachelor/ bachelorette party, rehearsals, fundraisers, etc.

Would you love something extra special or looking for a personal touch? We have access to a local company that specializes in one-of-a-kind handmade treasures such as chalkboards, wedding signs, favors, and other décor. The professionals at Lowcountry Event Design pride themselves on making their events masterpieces that everyone will talk about-all while being very affordable.

LED has the largest selection of couture linen in the greater Charleston area at the best prices!! Our warehouse is stocked with sequin, rosettes, pintuck, lace, burlap and so much more. If we don't have it we can get if for you.

Our motto is every couple deserves the wedding of their dreams no matter how large or small the budget. Contact us today to see how LED can brighten your occasion!

• Invitation Only
  • Cruz Coordination
  • Direct My Day
hidden vineyard barn wedding04
hidden vineyard barn wedding04

11 Reviews for Lowcountry Event Design

Emma Martin · Married on 04/06/2019

Professional, friendly, gorgeous designs!

So, I am not the type of person that usually writes reviews but in this case I felt like I needed to share my/our experience. Initially we hired Lowcountry Event Design for all of our flowers, some decorations and lighting. It wasn’t long into our contract that I realized I was a little more in over my head than I had thought. I reached out to Denise and she immediately put my mind at ease. We decided to hire them for coordination and setting up/cleaning up our wedding. Best decision ever by the way! Each time I had a question or concern she was right there with an answer, I felt like she was truly a part of the wedding and wanted us to have a perfect day. Through everything I feel like I made a million changes and edits but Denise didn’t miss a beat or give me a hard time. Let me tell you, my wedding flowers we’re GORGEOUS!! Beyond my dreams. She took my random thoughts, crazy Pinterest ideas and wrapped them all together into the most perfect arrangements. Our guests raved at how beautiful everything turned out. The staff at Lowcountry Event Design were very easy to work with. They were efficient and friendly. Everything was just perfect. Just like they said, they were the first ones there and the last ones to leave, and we had “no worries”. Which I think is one of Denise’s signature phrases- ya know like Chic-Fil-A’s “my pleasure”. Our wedding went off without any glitches, everything was on time, even a few of my vendors have commented on how pleasant Denise was to work with. I am astounded at how perfectly everything came together. I wish we could re-live our day over and over. Thank you Denise and staff for the hard work you put in preparing our wedding! We LOVE y’all!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jessie Anderson · Married on 11/17/2018

They deserve more than 5 stars!

Denise and the staff at Lowcountry Events Design are the best thing that can happen to you if you are planning a wedding. My husband and I live in Illinois and both have demanding careers that consume much of our time and energy. We could have not pulled off our destination wedding without Denise. From our first meeting we instinctively knew that we had to book them . She was incredibly professional throughout the entire process, very polite, thoughtful and gave superb advice. She helped us create every element including booking the best vendors, organizing each moment, and ensuring that each tiny request we had was implemented. When we arrived in Charleston Denise and the staff provided us and our guests with personal attention. There were even surprises for us in our room from the company upon arrival. I’ve never experienced a company or employee for that matter that cared as much about what they do as Denise and the staff. Our wedding week was amazing, everything was as planned, and the most gorgeous day I could have hoped for. We will absolutely be sending our newly engaged friends and family your way! 💕

Sent on 01/08/2019

Cameron Berger · Married on 11/03/2018

Best vendor experience

We hired Lowcountry Event Design for our wedding florals and decorating. Denise was the first vendor I spoke with that I felt comfortable with after our initial consultation. She understood my very specific vision and was a complete doll through the entire process. Denise and her team did an extraordinary job at my wedding and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Each and every thing that was on my wish list was exactly like I wanted. She made sure everything was classy and elegant yet stayed in our budget. The flowers in my bouquet smelled so good! We sent a few of the arrangements home with family and they were such great quality that they lasted for almost 2 weeks after the wedding! We are very glad we chose them and wouldn’t hesitate if we needed flowers in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Lowcountry Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Summerville, 29483 See on map