140 Main Street #102 Biddeford Maine, Milton, MA 04005 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Katherine Jane Photography

I'm the freckle faced photographer and owner of Katherine Jane Photography. My studio is known for organic, romantic, sassy wedding photography and stellar customer service. I photographed my first wedding (on film!!) in 2004.

Before I opened my studio I spent much of my time traveling Central/South America and Europe. I've hiked volcanoes, worked for the Five Blues Lake National Park in Belize, hitched hiked across Ireland and worked at a hostel in Finale Liguria on the Italian Rivera. I was an ESL teacher in Santiago, Chile and also in Annecy, France. My constant compainion with me on all of my travels was my camera and darkroom gear.

My travel portfolio landed me a job with the York County Coast Star newspaper in Kennebunk, Maine and I was thrilled to have a job using my camera. Some things haven't changed!

These days when I'm not photographing weddings I can be found antiquing in Maine and Brimfield, spending as much as my summer as I can on Fortunes Rocks Beach, loving on my husband and two boys and buying way too many Frye and Hunter boots. I split my time between my Boston, MA and Biddeford, Maine studios. I am no doubt the luckiest girl with a camera.

My images have appeared in national publications such as Elegant Weddings, Photographer Forum " Best of Photography 2008", The Knot, Brides and Boston Magazine.

Follow Katherine Jane Photography on

Katherine Jane Photography 6
Katherine Jane Photography 7

Meaghan · Married on 06/02/2018

Fabulous photographer!

Katie was a joy to work with!! She was beyond accommodating, spending 10+ hours of our wedding day with us, and incredibly patient and good-humored with our large wedding party (making us laugh throughout the day). She had the perfect suggestions for sites for photos before the reception - exactly what we wanted. I adore all the photos she sent back. She captured everything - from the excitement of the day to the beautiful scenery - and she still managed to get wonderful photos of almost all of our family and friends in attendance. She has an eye for really capturing the spirit of a wedding. I can't help but smile in looking back at all of our photos. They're fabulous. She also has the ability to put everyone at ease. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else by my side that day!! She is such a sweet, genuine person who really cares about her work. I hope to revisit her studio and services for many years to come!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Katherine Jane Photography 12
    Katherine Jane Photography 13
    Katherine Jane Photography 14

Amy · Married on 11/27/2015

We cannot wait to see our photos- but have no doubt that they will be fabulous! Katie has the perfect mix of personality and professionalism you could ask for on your wedding day! She kept the photos moving, was able to get our crazy and big family to respond to her as needed- and kept us laughing and having fun throughout the process! It feels as if you have a good friend taking your photos on your wedding day- a day so personal and important! You couldn't ask for a better mix!

Sent on 12/08/2015

jennifer · Married on 09/13/2015

Katie is such an amazing person to have by your side on your wedding day. She has the ability to make the most camera shy people (me and my husband) feel comfortable and at ease. We had a blast with her and so did the rest of our guests. We've seen a few sneak peek images and they are so amazing we just can't wait to see the rest. Katie is able to create and capture the intimate, natural look I love in wedding photography and I'm so happy to have trusted her with the memories of our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Katherine Jane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Katherine Jane Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Tangled Web
    The Tangled Web Wedding Florists

I love Katherine Jane Photography. Katie has a talent for capturing the day in all of it's real, genuine moments, documenting the intimacy and fun of your wedding day. She has the ability to put you and your guests at ease and is someone you want by your side on such a big day. I've seen her work through my brides over the years and have been lucky enough to work with her first hand on my own wedding. Highly recommended!

• B&G Sawin Florist
    B&G Sawin Florist Wedding Florists

I've worked with Katie Ryan in the past and in fact hired her for my own son's wedding. She's great to work with and the photos were really lovely.

• 60 Adams Street, 3rd Floor Milton, 02186 See on map