Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Karmapants Photography

Karmapants Photography is a Creative and Modern Photography Studio specializing in Still Photography and Cinema.

Our clients and fans have voted our studio the "Best of" Burlington County 2011 & 2012 & 2015

Our team travels together, works together and edits together. Our Videographers and Photographer work seamlessly to capture your personalities in a real and beautiful way. Everything in your final package is streamlined to be cohesive and gorgeous! We have photographed all over the East Coast and will travel to any destination.

We love what we do and take pride in the final product as a whole.

Good Karma has arrived.

History

Established in 2009

We started off running this business out of our home. Shortly after we opened a beautiful studio in the heart of Historic Mill Race Village. We just recently built our brand new studio to fit our exact needs.

Meet the Business Owner: Jennifer L.

They call me Karmapants. I have been photographing since I was 12. I love every aspect of photography and can and will always be fine tuning my craft. I have been photographing couples, children and people in general for several years. I specialize in Wedding and Portrait Photography. I will do just about ANYTHING to get that shot. I have been known to scare a few grandmothers while suspending from an object to get the right angle...but all in a good days work.

Follow Karmapants Photography on

Karmapants Photography 6
Karmapants Photography 7
  • Melanie

Melanie Chirico · Married on 12/31/2018

Book them immediately, before its too late!

Karmapants supersedes anything and everything you can think when it comes to photography, they are truly artists in every sense of the word. Aside from being kick ass at what they do, they will have you laughing the entire way, putting the stress of a wedding at ease. Jen and Colin undoubtedly posses and obsess over attention to detail, they capture moments that you don’t even realize are happening and their witty personalities will ensure they are the best vendor you hire. Before Karmapants shot our wedding, Jen and I did a boudoir shoot. My husband looks amazing in every photo, but me? I’m awkward, not to mention how nervous I was just thinking about doing a boudoir shoot. Jen made every moment an ease, we laughed and it was the best thing I did for not only my husband but myself, so ladies...DO IT! The shoot was certainly my favorite part of our engagement and now, my husbands, too! We were lucky enough to find karmapants through our band, and we are forever grateful our photographer canceled 6 months before we were getting married or we never would have had the opportunity to work together. Karmapants brings nothing but passion, a good time and an experience that will leave you speechless...with a few tears in your eyes. After all, the only thing you’ll have to remember the day is your pictures and video and Karmapants is nothing but exceptional.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Karmapants Photography 8
    Karmapants Photography 9
    Karmapants Photography 10
    Karmapants Photography 11
    Karmapants Photography 12
    Karmapants Photography 13

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Colin & Jenn are the sh*t - end of story! If you're looking for truly unique, beautiful images of your engagement and/or wedding day, this is the team to work with. I didn't want glamour shots, but I didn't want super "edgy" photos either - Karmapants photography has a distinct look and feel without trying too hard to be cool and different (AND without costing as much as the entire wedding). We were thrilled to have them take our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos and video, and could not be more pleased with how it all turned out. I've never felt more beautiful or happier, and that shines through in everything they captured that day. On top of the sheer beauty of the footage, Jenn and Colin were so friendly and fun - we hardly noticed their team was there working, but when we did it was like hanging out with old friends. Their direction and demeanor really helped everyone (us, bridal party, kids, parents) feel comfortable being all dolled up on camera. We whole-heartedly recommend Karmapants as a photographer/videographer and hope that you're lucky enough to have them capture your big day, too.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Karmapants Photography 18
    Karmapants Photography 19
    Karmapants Photography 20
    Karmapants Photography 21

Stop right here. If you're looking for something different in a wedding photographer/videographer, something better than your run of the mill photos posed on the windy beach or next to that pretty tree, something more exciting than those sneaky photogs dressed in black lurking behind you on your special day, stop right here. Of all those millions of daunting little life-or-death decisions I made planning one of the most important days of my life, hooking up with the 'Pants was by far one of the best. I will sing their praises till the camels come home (wink wink, Jenn!). See? What wedding vendors do you have inside jokes with? Jenn, Colin and Co. were easygoing to work with from day one. They somehow managed to be crazy, funny and super fun while remaining consummate professionals, carefully keeping to our wedding day timeline and willing to go to great lengths for the most creative and epic shots. They say you're supposed to feel beautiful on your wedding day, but do you want to feel like a cool-as-a-cucumber super model bride while having an absolute blast with awesome people? Karmapants. In this business, It's hard to find vendors you truly connect with, that you can trust with your vision (and money...and sanity), but I'm happy to say we had just that kind of authentic experience with Karmapants. THANK YOU GUYS!

Sent on 04/30/2016