PO Box 875306, Wasilla, AK 99687 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Karla DeLong Weddings and Events

Karla DeLong Weddings and Events has been planning events in South Central Alaska since 2000. We love what we do! We are a full service wedding planning and design company. We can help you plan your event from start to finish. From choosing vendors, decor design, coordinating stationery, floral design, rental arrangements, guest comforts, rehearsal and wedding day coordination, we will be there for you! Give us a call or send us an email for more details and our rates.

abigaleandblaketopleft
abigaleandblaketopleft
IMG 4992

16 Reviews for Karla DeLong Weddings and Events

Jude · Married on 07/10/2010

Communication is key. Especially if you and your wedding planner are not in the same state (As was the case with me)!! And don't put things off...you'll find that the wedding day comes quicker than you anticipated.

Enjoy your day, with all the hustle and bustle it goes by in a flash!

Natalie · Married on 06/19/2010

Karla DeLong is amazing! She is VERY easy to work with, has fantastic ideas and input, great resources, and is a total sweetheart. I don't know what I would have done without Karla, she was soooo unbelievably helpful. She is willing to do whatever it takes to make your wedding day picture perfect, and mine was :) So for that I am very thankful. I would recommend her to anyone. Choose Karla, and you won't regret it!

• meganvance

Megan · Married on 05/29/2010

Karla is absolutely incredible at what she does, and our wedding simply would not have happened without her. She helped me plan my wedding while I was deployed to Afghanistan via email, and made it very easy to jump right into when I got home! She also worked with my vision for what I wanted for my day, coming up with ideas that would compliment it while making my ideas happen beautifully. I cannot say enough good things about her.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Karla DeLong Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Karla DeLong Weddings and Events 1
    Free initial visit
    As always our first visit is free. Sit down with me for one hour and check out my portfolio and pick my brain about anything and everything!

• The Dena'ina Center
    The Dena'ina Center Banquet Halls

Karla has done many events at the Dena'ina Center....and she would do a great job with your reception as well.

• PO Box 875306 Wasilla, 99687 See on map