Palmer, AK 99645 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About A Touch of Saige Events

Hello! My name is Saige and I am the owner of A Touch of Saige Events. I have always loved being a part of every detail when it comes to an event. No matter how many times I see a first dance or hear heartfelt vows I am bound to tear up, just watch. I love being involved in a couples very special day, it makes me feel like I'm a part of a bigger picture, I want to be involved in yours!

Follow A Touch of Saige Events on

A Touch of Saige Events 7
  • Carson

Carson Osborne · Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond!

Saige and her team worked wonders for our destination wedding! We hadn’t even been to Alaska before our ceremony, but they made it feel like we were coming to our second home. Saige is so nice, and her planning/styling is spot on. I’m so glad we worked with her as part of our AK Dream Team! If I did it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    A Touch of Saige Events 8
    A Touch of Saige Events 9
  • Kayli

Kayli Thompson · Married on 01/05/2019

Saige was a dream come true!

We had finished hiring all our vendors, and realized we really didn't want to have to handle all the coordination, and last minute found the best wedding day-of-coordinator! Saige was an absolute dream to work with, she took every single ounce of stress out of our wedding day and made it absolutely perfection. She coordinated all vendors, deliveries, scheduling, rehearsal, and more. If you are questioning if you need someone for day of, YOU DO! and you need Saige!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    A Touch of Saige Events 10
    A Touch of Saige Events 11
    A Touch of Saige Events 12
    A Touch of Saige Events 13
    A Touch of Saige Events 14
    A Touch of Saige Events 15

Alina · Married on 08/04/2018

Saige was absolutely amazing! My family put together the wedding I planned and dreamed of and Saige was there to make sure everyone could enjoy all their hard work when the day finally came. She was exactly what we needed and so much more. Saige stayed in close contact with all our vendors, ran our rehearsal, arrived early to make sure the venue was set up, and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time during our special day. She was always one step ahead of us so we could be stress free and enjoy every second of our wedding. I can’t say enough good things about her, she truly was wonderful.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    A Touch of Saige Events 16

Award

A Touch of Saige Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2