A Touch of Saige Events

Package Price $4,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About A Touch of Saige Events

Hello! My name is Saige and I am the owner of A Touch of Saige Events! I have always been obsessed with parties and am a hopeless romantic. No matter how many times I see a first dance or hear heartfelt vows I am bound to tear up, just watch. I love being involved in a couples very special day, it makes me feel like I'm a part of a bigger picture, I want to be involved in yours!

Follow A Touch of Saige Events on

A Touch of Saige Events 3
A Touch of Saige Events 4
A Touch of Saige Events 5

Alina · Married on 08/04/2018

Saige was absolutely amazing! My family put together the wedding I planned and dreamed of and Saige was there to make sure everyone could enjoy all their hard work when the day finally came. She was exactly what we needed and so much more. Saige stayed in close contact with all our vendors, ran our rehearsal, arrived early to make sure the venue was set up, and made sure everything ran smoothly and on time during our special day. She was always one step ahead of us so we could be stress free and enjoy every second of our wedding. I can’t say enough good things about her, she truly was wonderful.

A Touch of Saige Events 6

Barbara · Married on 08/04/2018

Saige, you were exactly who we needed to coordinate Alina and Matt's wedding. You may be as young as my daughters (your youthful insight and warmth may have been what made you an instant choice for Alina and Matt) but your composure and organization are what stand out to me. Your personality is icing on the cake! We couldn't have had the same experience without you. We will be seeing you again for any future wedding plans; you connected with our whole family. Thank you!

Barbara, MOB

Sent on 08/19/2018

A Touch of Saige Events's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! Your words are so kind and sweet, I appreciate you and your family so much. Thank you for choosing A Touch of Saige Events and for trusting us to handle the details so you could relax. ;) I’m honored you will keep us in mind for the future!
  • Aina

Aina · Married on 08/04/2018

Would definitely recommend

Saige is great at her job and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a coordinator for a special event. My family hired her for my sister’s wedding and she was excellent. She stayed in contact with us throughout the planning process and stayed updated on our progress at our family property where the event was taking place. As the event grew nearer, Saige was in contact with all the vendors so we could focus on family arriving and any last minute projects at the venue. She ran the rehearsal and helped get some things set up the night before. Saige worked nonstop the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up and ready for our guests and made sure that the family was able to relax and enjoy the morning as much as possible. She made the day run smoothly and we were able to stick to our timeline and enjoy the party thanks to her help.

Award

A Touch of Saige Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,350.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2