Events by Ayla, LLC

Wasilla, AK View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Wasilla, Alaska, Events by Ayla, LLC is a wedding planning business. Offering full-service solutions to clients planning their matrimonial celebrations, this company crafts memorable events. Since each client is unique, the approach taken with every booking is tailored to the hosts.

Events by Ayla aims to make couples' love stories come to life in beautiful cohesion. After getting to know clients, this company can create a plan that translates their story into a visual narrative, ready to be experienced by hosts and guests alike. Events by Ayla keeps things fun-yet-focused, enabling the betrothed to enjoy their days leading up to the big day without added stress. By managing budgets and leveraging many years of experience in the hospitality industry, this company keeps weddings on track. The planning process employs collaborative design ideas and incorporates details both large and small. Once complete, the result is something stunning and reflective of the soon-to-be-weds' preferences. Dedicated, seasoned, and thoughtfully innovative, Events by Ayla gets the job done.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Y
    Yessenia Married on 07/23/2021

Events by Ayla,LLC

Ayla is ABSOLUTELY amazing. My wedding wouldn’t have been as memorable/perfect without her. If you’re reading this & thinking of a wedding planner she is a perfect fit. Her professionalism and kindness is what makes her the best. She had such an amazing timeline and was so on top of things my husband and I are forever grateful for her.

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Yessenia, words can’t describe how much your kids words mean to me! Your wedding was so special to me and it was such a joy to see it all brought to life. ❤️
  • Alyson
    Alyson G. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I don't know what we would have done without Ayla. Our wedding day was by far the most special day. Ayla literally made our vision come to life. From start to finish, I could not have asked for a more dedicated, professional and kind hearted individual to make everything happen so beautifully. It was a truly magical day. Her attention to detail and eye for design exceeded expectations. She transformed the venue into a breathtaking space that brought tears to my eyes. She is an amazing and thoughtful human and extremely talented! Our best decision throughout the wedding process was hiring her. She made the experience stress-free and fun. She was there every step of the way and always got back to us quickly whenever we had questions or needed suggestions. Definitely reach out to her for all your event planning needs! Thank you Ayla for everything.

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Alyson, words can not describe how thankful I am for your kind words and taking the time to write this thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure working together before your wedding and being apart of your big day - you two are such a beautiful couple. Wishing you all the love and happiness, xx
    Tamara G. Married on 05/29/2021

Top Rated Event Planner - Ayla Otto — Events by Ayla LLC

Our daughter’s wedding day was absolutely beautiful. This in large part to Events by Ayla. From the point the wedding planning first started many months before to the end of the wedding day, Ayla was right there guiding us along the way — professionally working with our daughter to design her vision of her wedding day and providing the research and professional comparisons for vendors that we might consider to choose to work with from musicians, caterers, florists, photographers, hair and makeup for the bride and bridesmaids, and linen and equipment rentals. As the mother of the bride, I literally had no stress all the way through the process. On the wedding day it was Ayla who made sure vendors, guests, and wedding party members knew when and where they needed to be. Mom and Dad were able to just sit back and watch our daughter and new husband enjoy their day. It was an amazing day thanks to Ayla!! We would highly recommend her to anyone for wedding and other event plannings!!

Tammy and Louie Gjosund

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Tammy and Louie, thank you so much for your kind words!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It makes my heart so happy to know not only was I able to relieve stress from the bride and groom, but their parents as well!
    xx

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

401 N Main St Wasilla, AK, 99654
Location of (Events by Ayla, LLC)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding