Events by Ayla, LLC Reviews

14 | Wasilla, AK

14 Reviews for Events by Ayla, LLC

Kasara Bertels · Married on 10/01/2020

Highly recommend events by Ayla

Ayla Otto is an amazing creative with an eye for the spectacular. She has always been so accommodating and easy to work with for every event we have attended as well as worked with her as vendors. Ayla is extremely professional and brings our vision to life every time. Not only does Ayla set the standard in event planning but she also exceeds all expectations of elegance and vision for each and every event. I highly recommend Ayla as one of the top event planners in the state of Alaska.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Lotus Condon · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing and so creative!

So professional and so in tune with your needs and wishes. Delivers exactly what you want and offers ideas and gives genuine insight and input. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Jessica Gilbert · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing! Ayla has now done three parties and one wedding for me and my family. She’s amazing at working within budget. She has an eye for style and ev

Ayla has now done three parties and one wedding for me and my family. She’s amazing at working within budget. She has an eye for style and everything she does turns out beautiful and very on trend.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Jessica! I appreciate it more than you know. It's been such a pleasure to plan events for you and your family throughout the years - and I look forward to many more in the future! xx
  • Nicolle

Nicolle Arenas · Married on 08/09/2020

Is was fantastic !

Ayla was really nice and she did an amazing job with planning our wedding and setting up all of the decorations. She did exactly what we wanted and what we envisioned and for a great price. She has a great attitude, personality and a mindful of brilliant ideas for your wedding, themes and decoration. We are really glad that she was our wedding planner!! It couldn’t have been more perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Nicolle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! You and Josh are so sweet - it was truly an honor to be apart of your wedding day.

Mia Johnson · Married on 07/25/2020

Above and beyond!

Ayla made the entire process so much less stressful. She was kind, accommodating and beyond professional. It was such a joy to work with her!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Jessica Anderson · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend

Ayla was a BLESSING on our wedding day! We had the absolute honor of having her there for us. She was super helpful while planning our wedding and on our big day. She worked so hard and took care of all the details so I didn’t have to worry about a thing that day! AND she was so fun to be around!

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure helping you and your family on your big day!

• Coco

Coco S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Stress Free!!

There is nothing better than a stress free wedding and that’s exactly what Events by Ayla provided! She handled EVERYTHING so everyone from the bride, family and every last guest could relax and genuinely enjoy the special moments. I always recommend a wedding planner to friends who get engaged but I HIGHLY recommend Ayla. Organized, professional, dedicated and funny. What more could you ask for?!

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It really means a lot - your kind words are always appreciated,

Sage Uwekoolani · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible

I could not have done this wedding without her!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Sage. You and BJ were the sweetest couple to work with! Wishing you all the happiness in the world,

Valerie Buss · Married on 06/22/2019

She was everything I didn’t know I needed!

Hiring Ayla with Events by Ayla was the best decision my husband and I could have made for our wedding day. Our initial thought was that we would not need any planning assistance, as we were having an intimate ceremony and reception of under 80 people, but that was most definitely not the case. We hired Ayla for the full-service collection and the wedding day could not have happened with out her! Throughout the planning process, Ayla was attentive, organized and resourceful. Ayla is easy to contact and work with and she was not only able to take my visions and bring them to life, but she was able to take care of any fires that arouse quickly and efficiently. Even with having such a small wedding, having the extra hand was necessary! Ayla was able to see the day/evening run smoothly, work out all kinks with out having to involve me the day of, work with all my vendors to keep them on track and following my very detailed instructions, and most importantly, always made sure I always had a glass of champagne in hand. It was refreshing knowing all to do list items were being taken care of while I could just relax and enjoy myself during this special time. Ayla made it truly possible for me to enjoy my big day

Sent on 09/24/2020

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Valerie, you were the most beautiful bride! It was such an honor to help you and Bryce bring your vision to life - Thank you for letting me be apart of it!

Angela Bennett · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and sweet

Ayla was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! It was a hectic indoor/outdoor event with almost 200 guests and she was able to coordinate everything for us so we didn’t have to stress about the details.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Angela,

It makes me feel so good to hear I was able to relieve some stress from your wedding day - that is exactly what I am here for! Thank you for having me be apart of your wedding,

Sharon S · Married on 07/15/2017

Wish we could do it again!

Ayla is a creative and collaborative professional event planner with fantastic leadership skills. Ayla’s attention to details and amazing organizational skills shined as the entire day flowed smoothly and on schedule. Her communication skills were positive and clear and she was a very effective multi-taster. The Alaskan themed event was consistent in all the unique decor and delicious seafood. Guest activities were welcoming and strategically placed, and Ayla went out of her way to make it a fun time for all. As result of Ayla’s friendly, warm and unique touch, as well as her excellent professional planning, this wedding was so well orchestrated, fun and full of love. I wish we could do it all over again! I highly recommend Ayla for planning a wedding or ANY professional event when you want everything to go smoothly, without having the worries of planning it yourself. Ayla can take care of the details, so you can focus on your special day to make it truly a dream come true.

Events by Ayla, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and all the flattering compliments! It means the world to me. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review,

Alexis S · Married on 07/15/2016

Wonderful Wedding

It’s clear to see Ayla loves what she does and it comes so naturally to her. Her ideas, planning, and coordination contributed to the wonderful wedding she planned! Ayla is very professional, reliable, and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Alexis,

Thank you for taking the time to write this sweet and thoughtful review - I really appreciate your kind words.

Candace O · Married on 07/15/2016

Peace of mind

We couldn't have asked for a wedding that ran more smoothly and highly recommend her if you're after peace of mind - your big day will be in good hands! Ayla really took the stress out of the day and ensured that we could focus our time on being present with friends and families and enjoying the day!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Candace,

Thank you for this amazing review. It feels so good to know you and your family were truly able to be present during the wedding so you could enjoy the day!

Savanna Kinnard · Married on 07/15/2016

Amazing! She is the best

There’s nobody as detail oriented as Ayla. She takes care of it all when it comes to even planning and then some, even the tiniest details nobody eles thinks of! You’d be doing yourself a huge favor by letting her take the wheel of your event planning. Simple and stress-free! ♥️

Sent on 10/12/2020

Savanna,

That is music to my ears to hear you say I was able to make your experience stress-free... That is exactly what I am here for! Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review,