Women Warriors Event Planning

Wasilla, AK View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Women Warriors Event Planning is a professional event planning service based in Wasilla, Alaska.

We are three feisty female veteran friends who love to arrange, coordinate, decorate and enjoy fabulous festivities. We became friends more than a decade ago!!!

Individually we have been doing events since the early 90’s we started helping each other with events, parties large and small for nearly eight years. Seeing how well we worked together we decided to start WWEP January 2018. Between us we have organized everything from corporate dinners to backyard pig roasts, in-home couples baby showers to big venue weddings and most recently the 2019 Mat-Su Wedding and Special Events Expo.

"Our Mission"

Working with you to create an unforgettable event you, your family and friends will look back on and cherish. We are you team and we make it our priority to ensure we know what you and your significate other want, so we can deliver an event that is true to your individual taste style and budget.

Women Warriors Event Planning has experience planning a wide spectrum of weddings including civil, cultural, destination, elopements, and military weddings. The team provides wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners and allows clients to avail of convenient planning services including:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1105.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 12/10/2020

My warriors!

These women are absolutely wonderful and professional! Honestly, they keep me more sane and actually excited to plan my wedding than my own family does. Without them, I would be a wreck. They are absolutely flexible with me, excellent communication and go above and beyond with their service. They take the ideas I have a run with it and create a beautiful vision, especially since we are working out of different cities. You have all been so wonderful so far!

Women Warriors Event Planning's reply:

Shannon, Thank you for your kind words it has been a pleasure working with you and We are so excited for your big day!!!
    We are also so happy that we have been able to help make this a positive experience.
    Getting Married and being married is awesome! Planning the big day can be stressful. So it is great to know we are accomplishing our mission for you to enjoy the experience!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 07/11/2020

Delayed covid wedding

Tanya was such a calm and caring voice during during the thick of COVID and choosing to delay our wedding until next summer. The group of women that make this business have always made me feel that our wedding will be nothing short of amazing. Even with the change of plans there has been consistent communication. They have a great inventory of decor with their packages and that’s been the biggest relief in choosing WWEP. I know we’ll 100% be taken care of.

Women Warriors Event Planning's reply:

We are so thankful for your kind words and we know your day will be amazing!!
    Because a pandemic can not stop LOVE!!
  • Sephora
    Sephora Married on 11/21/2019

Excellent service!

My husband and I booked WWEP last minute. With just 2 weeks to plan, they surpassed my expectations! Tanya & Debbie were like fairy godmothers the whole way through. They were accommodating, attentive, very informative and made certain that everything was going smoothly. Besides how affordable their unmatched services were, what I love the most is they responded to all my questions and messages right away. I simply gave them my vision and they executed. I couldn’t ask for better guidance and support. Thank you WWEP for making my dream come true 💜!!

Women Warriors Event Planning's reply:

Sephora thank you for you kind words, we truly enjoyed working with you and K!! Keep us in mind for all your future event needs! 😊

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Location: Palmer Fair grounds, Palmer, AK

PO Box 875202, Wasilla, AK, 99654
1-855-907-WWEP
907-841-0767
Location of (Women Warriors Event Planning)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding