i do Events

Anchorage, AK 99516 Map · Phone number

About i do Events

i do Events is a planning company specifically dedicated to weddings and special events. Giving you peace of mind, so you can enjoy the special moments in life!

We offer full planning, partial planning and day of planner packages. For more information on our services, visit our website, www.idoeventsak.com

907-222-2415

i do Events 2
i do Events 3
i do Events 4

Courtnee · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Lorell's attention to detail is the reason we hired her for our "day of" coordinator. She provided the same wonderful service that I've seen her provide to other couples over and over again. She kept everyone (bride/groom AND the entire family) calm the day of the wedding, even though there were numerous last minute changes (on my end)! The overall look of the event came out just how we'd envisioned it. We honestly cannot think of anything the we were displeased with throughout the entire process. Lorell communicated with all of our vendors, and made sure everyone was on the same page. Also, must mention that coming home from the honeymoon to all of the organized left over decor made the sorting/clearing out process stress free! Having seen Lorell work on many different types of events, we highly recommend her for any occasion--she will exceed your expectations!

Eva · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Investment Ever!

When beginning to plan our wedding we were indecisive about our need for a wedding planner. Is it worth spending that extra money? Can’t we do it ourselves? Working with Lorell of I do Events was 100% the best investment of our entire wedding. Not only is she a highly-accomplished event coordinator, but she is also a fantastic human being. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! There was nothing that I would go back and change thanks to Lorell. If you want a stress free flawless wedding hire I do Events, she will not disappoint.

Monica · Married on 08/18/2018

Lorell was amazing! Hiring her was the best thing I did for my sanity preparing for the wedding and the day itself. She made sure everything was well coordinated and set up and I didn't have to worry about anything. I just had to show up and get married! We are all impressed with her hard work! I highly recommend her if you are planning to get married, she is the best!!!

i do Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jessica Elle Photography
    Jessica Elle Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lorell on a resent wedding and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of that wedding because of how helpful Lorell is. As a photographer, some photos can fall through if the timeline isn't arranged correctly, but she made sure I had a timeline before the wedding day, and also answered all questions I had about the big day. She was completely prepared for everything, and it all went along flawlessly! During the reception she made sure I had everything I needed to get detail photos, and she made sure all the vendors were on the same page throughout the entire night. Even when the guests ate longer and servers didn't clear tables fast enough, she had added in the perfect amount of cushion space for such incidents. Everything went absolutely perfect and we left the wedding with every shot we needed because of her incredible planning! It was such a joy yo work with Lorell and I will be recommending her to all of my clients because of how helpful she is and how wonderful she is to work with! And I know I'm not the only one that thought so--the bride even thanked her in her toast!! Lorell and I Do Events is absolutely, without a doubt my preferred planner! She is the best planner a bride could hope for.

• Anchorage, 99516 See on map