Anchorage, Anchorage, AK 99516 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About i do Events

i do Events is a wedding planning company located in Anchorage, Alaska. Lorell David is the owner and operator of the company. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry and a Bachelor of Science degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management from Texas Tech University, Lorell strives to create ever-lasting events that couples can remember for the rest of their lives. Since her degree, Lorell has had experience in successfully planning many religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, military, cultural, destination weddings, and more.

i do Events provides couples with a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Wedding planning packages consist of wedding direction, partial planning, and full-service planning. For further information regarding wedding packages, couples can contact Lorell directly through her official website or email. Some of the services included within the wedding packages include the following:

• Budget analysis

cb54e79fa9ee3ad6 1534907195 720dc3cd137dda11 1534907194977 9 resized bg

45 Reviews for i do Events

Melissa Fall · Married on 04/01/2020

She is amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin, Chris and I are extremely grateful for everything Lorell did for the wedding. Our wedding would not have been the same without her by our sides. She helped us navigate through planning a wedding by ensuring we had reasonable goals throughout the process and holding us to them. The amount of things to do could have easily been overwhelming but Lorell was able to lay out items in a way that made everything seem reasonable. My favorite memory, among many, is when we called our DJ and he said “Lorell has been asking me if you guys have gotten in touch with me yet.” HA. We tended to procrastinate on some things but Lorell made sure we stayed on top of our to do lists whether we knew it or not!  I knew I made the right choice in wedding planners from our first meeting at Starbucks! Lorell is extremely personable and professional and she gets things done!! I love that we gained a friend through all of this and I highly recommend hiring Lorell!!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Courtnee · Married on 07/13/2019

Lorell's attention to detail is the reason we hired her for our "day of" coordinator. She provided the same wonderful service that I've seen her provide to other couples over and over again. She kept everyone (bride/groom AND the entire family) calm the day of the wedding, even though there were numerous last minute changes (on my end)! The overall look of the event came out just how we'd envisioned it. We honestly cannot think of anything the we were displeased with throughout the entire process. Lorell communicated with all of our vendors, and made sure everyone was on the same page. Also, must mention that coming home from the honeymoon to all of the organized left over decor made the sorting/clearing out process stress free! Having seen Lorell work on many different types of events, we highly recommend her for any occasion--she will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 10/17/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

i do Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica Elle Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lorell on a resent wedding and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of that wedding because of how helpful Lorell is. As a photographer, some photos can fall through if the timeline isn't arranged correctly, but she made sure I had a timeline before the wedding day, and also answered all questions I had about the big day. She was completely prepared for everything, and it all went along flawlessly! During the reception she made sure I had everything I needed to get detail photos, and she made sure all the vendors were on the same page throughout the entire night. Even when the guests ate longer and servers didn't clear tables fast enough, she had added in the perfect amount of cushion space for such incidents. Everything went absolutely perfect and we left the wedding with every shot we needed because of her incredible planning! It was such a joy yo work with Lorell and I will be recommending her to all of my clients because of how helpful she is and how wonderful she is to work with! And I know I'm not the only one that thought so--the bride even thanked her in her toast!! Lorell and I Do Events is absolutely, without a doubt my preferred planner! She is the best planner a bride could hope for.

• Anchorage Anchorage, AK, 99516 See on map
    Location of (i do Events)