i do Events

Anchorage, AK View map

Lorell David is the owner of i do Events. She holds the designation of Professional Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants, Certified Wedding Planner with The Bridal Society, and is Vice President of the Alaska Bridal Association.

Lorell comes from a background in hotel and restaurant management. Prior to moving to Alaska, she lived in California and worked at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel. A luxury 1625 room property with over 125,000 square feet of event space. With 9 years of Catering and Convention Services, she has organized events from as little as 10 people, to as large as 2,000.

In 2009 she moved to Alaska and took a job as a meeting planner for a local conference planning company, managing large conferences for the State of Alaska, the medical and special education field. In 2011 she opened i do Events to turn her focus to wedding planning and has helped couples get down the aisle ever since!

Contact her today to check to see if your wedding date is available!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stacy Married on 10/17/2020

Beyond expectations

While in the planning process I needed help with decorating the event, especially the guest tables. Lorell helped me pick items and made sure the decorations looked cohesive. On the wedding day she made the venue look so beautiful and she executed everything perfectly. She ran the wedding smoothly to ensure everything was going according to plan. She made sure my husband and I had a chance to eat while we were being pulled in different directions. Lorell truly made our wedding a success.
    -Stacy & Russell
  • Ellen
    Ellen H. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely a must for your wedding day!

I had always promised myself that when I got married, I would hire a wedding planner to help with my day. I had witnessed first-hand the stress that weddings bring for setup and during the day. I hired Lorell for day of planning/coordination and I am SO happy that we did. From our initial meeting before actually hiring her, she brought so much energy and excitement into that first meeting. Her overall personality, energy, and presence confirmed that I needed her for my wedding day! Well a year and a pandemic later, I am so happy to have had Lorell there during our wedding. I can say with so much confidence that I would not have been able to fully enjoy my wedding day had it not been for Lorell and her team. Being able to hand over all of the plans that I had made over the year and for her to make the vision come to life was well worth EVERY PENNY. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, I would say that this will be one of your wedding investments that you will never regret, and to BOOK HER! Highly recommend, 10/10!
  • Matthew
    Matthew S. Married on 06/17/2020

The best money we spent.

Lorell was without question the best investment we made for our wedding. Our wedding was a destination event, and she was honestly THE main reason for our peace of mind. She is so personable, friendly, and charming, all while being the reliable professional that anyone would want on their team. Not a single one of our wedding guests did not notice how awesome she was at running the event while also staying behind the scenes. If you want to make sure your wedding or event is as successful as can be, the first thing you need to do is hire Lorell. Thank me later.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jessica Elle Photography Jessica Elle Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lorell on a resent wedding and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of that wedding because of how helpful Lorell is. As a photographer, some photos can fall through if the timeline isn't arranged correctly, but she made sure I had a timeline before the wedding day, and also answered all questions I had about the big day. She was completely prepared for everything, and it all went along flawlessly! During the reception she made sure I had everything I needed to get detail photos, and she made sure all the vendors were on the same page throughout the entire night. Even when the guests ate longer and servers didn't clear tables fast enough, she had added in the perfect amount of cushion space for such incidents. Everything went absolutely perfect and we left the wedding with every shot we needed because of her incredible planning! It was such a joy yo work with Lorell and I will be recommending her to all of my clients because of how helpful she is and how wonderful she is to work with! And I know I'm not the only one that thought so--the bride even thanked her in her toast!! Lorell and I Do Events is absolutely, without a doubt my preferred planner! She is the best planner a bride could hope for.

Anchorage Anchorage, AK, 99516
Location of (i do Events)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding