Anchorage, Anchorage, AK 99516 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Events 1

About i do Events

i do Events is a wedding planning company located in Anchorage, Alaska. Lorell David is the owner and operator of the company. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry and a Bachelor of Science degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management from Texas Tech University, Lorell strives to create ever-lasting events that couples can remember for the rest of their lives. Since her degree, Lorell has had experience in successfully planning many religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, military, cultural, destination weddings, and more.

i do Events provides couples with a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their desires and specific requirements. Wedding planning packages consist of wedding day direction, partial planning, and full-service planning. For further information regarding wedding packages, couples can contact Lorell directly through her official website or email. Some of the services included within the wedding packages include the following:

• Budget analysis

i do Events 6
i do Events 7
  • Kristin

Kristin Kozler · Married on 07/13/2019

Lorell relieves all the worries and made our day run perfectly smooth-

So grateful to have Lorell guide us through our wedding- she is a total professional and made it possible for everyone to enjoy the day. She had easy solutions to all of our questions and completely pulled our beautiful ceremony together like a perfectly choreographed dance. She was always available when we needed her and put us all at ease!! Love her ❤️

Sent on 08/15/2019
    i do Events 8
    i do Events 9
    i do Events 10
    i do Events 11

Heather Haneline · Married on 07/05/2019

Don’t try to throw a wedding without her!

I’m a total perfectionist and a bit of a control freak, so I will admit that I was nervous about “turning over the reigns” on our wedding day. But hiring Lorell as our week of coordinator allowed me to really be present with my out of town guests the week before the wedding and during the reception. And, Lorell is just as detail oriented as I am (ok...more), so she made sure every little detail I had envisioned came together perfectly. Your wedding is probably one of the biggest parties you’ll ever throw, so don’t try to do it alone! Lorell will make sure everything happens seamlessly so that you and your spouse can just enjoy.

Sent on 08/03/2019

• When:
      Oct 06, 2019 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      Alaska Airlines Center, Anchorage, Anchorage

Join myself and forty plus vendors for an afternoon of "wedding talk!" Hosted by Alaska Bride and Groom.

Admission is free, for more details visit: www.alaskabride.com

• Jessica Elle Photography
    Jessica Elle Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lorell on a resent wedding and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of that wedding because of how helpful Lorell is. As a photographer, some photos can fall through if the timeline isn't arranged correctly, but she made sure I had a timeline before the wedding day, and also answered all questions I had about the big day. She was completely prepared for everything, and it all went along flawlessly! During the reception she made sure I had everything I needed to get detail photos, and she made sure all the vendors were on the same page throughout the entire night. Even when the guests ate longer and servers didn't clear tables fast enough, she had added in the perfect amount of cushion space for such incidents. Everything went absolutely perfect and we left the wedding with every shot we needed because of her incredible planning! It was such a joy yo work with Lorell and I will be recommending her to all of my clients because of how helpful she is and how wonderful she is to work with! And I know I'm not the only one that thought so--the bride even thanked her in her toast!! Lorell and I Do Events is absolutely, without a doubt my preferred planner! She is the best planner a bride could hope for.

• Anchorage Anchorage, AK, 99516 See on map