Taylor Made Things Co Events

Anchorage, AK View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Taylor Made Things Co Events is a wedding coordination firm based in Anchorage, Alaska. The company is a Black-owned, woman-owned business that provides a variety of services to fit the needs of different couples. The owner of the company has designed each package while considering her clients’ busy schedules. Her goal is to help soon-to-be-weds realize the wedding of their dreams while remaining on budget and within their time frame.

Taylor Made Things Co Events offers services that range from day-of to full-service planning. Bundles include assistance with timelines, guest list creation, vendor referrals, and more. In addition to the ceremony and reception, the planner can assist with organizing the rehearsal dinner. The company provides packages for couples throughout Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, Eagle River, and Chugiak.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Team

Taylor Mitchell
Taylor Mitchell
Owner/CEO

Hello! My name is Taylor Mitchell and I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I have always loved weddings, decor, and design so in 2021 I took a leap of faith and started my own wedding planning business. I've planned 3 weddings before starting my business and I love working with people. My goal is to help couples create an experience and vibe that they'll always remember. If you're on a tight timeframe or just want to reduce the stress of planning a wedding, reach out to me and let's see if we're a good fit for each other!

800 E DIMOND BLVD STE 193-477 Anchorage, AK, 99515
Location of (Taylor Made Things Co Events)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding