1195 Gilmore Trail, Fairbanks, AK 99712 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Your Story Wedding & Event Planning

Love can feel like pure perfection and your wedding should reflect that. You may have dreamt of your special day since childhood, or meeting your betrothed may have started all the dreaming—but the point is, you have a vision and should enjoy each part of bringing it to life. We will coordinate, execute and manage all the details so that your own story shines with the pure bliss and joy that will carry you into your marriage and punctuate your lives together. Call (907) 460-3547 or email echalstrom@yourstoryak.com and book your complimentary consultation appointment!

Follow Your Story Wedding & Event Planning on

rt153
rt155

8 Reviews for Your Story Wedding & Event Planning

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2017

Erin was hands down the best decision my husband Sean and I made when we began planning our wedding nine months ago. Not only did she give us the best options on all of our vendors, DJ, venue, caterer, cake maker - She took the inspiration for the theme we were interested in capturing and created a more perfect wedding day than we ever could have imagined! She helped with every single detail of the planning, and then put into action, both prior to and on the wedding day, everything we had discussed to make our dream a reality. Surprise after surprise on the day of the wedding we fell more in love with the what we had envisioned and she had made a reality. She also kept us on track, and our timeline was flawless. She worked very hard to make sure we could enjoy every second of the planning process, and the actual day of. I guarantee she would make any dream you could possibly have for your special day an even better reality that you could have hoped for. Thanks for everything, Erin!

- Love, Sean & Kelsey Fowler

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

The first thing I tell someone when they ask for tips on planning a wedding and I say to call YSEP and meet with Erin, I don't know what I would have done without her! She made sure I was on track during the 10 month planning we had and was there on the wedding day to coordinate everything. She made sure both locations were set up and ready to go and all I had to do on my wedding day was drink champagne and get ready!~ Best day ever! ♥

Me and my new hubby were married on 7/15 of this year. A couple of months ago, our wedding planning went into crisis. Our venue became a mess, we had issues with our caterer, it was just horrible. I had never considered a planner before, but reached out to Erin and let me tell you, she came through! She added us to her busy summer wedding calendar and from day one, she worked so so hard for us. All of our vendor changes were on point, and there was nothing left unturned, unfinished, or not thought of. She took my lose vision and turned it into a wedding that made me cry with happy happy tears. I was able to relax with my girls on wedding morning instead of being busy setting up and literally, my bridesmaids and me teared up when we saw how beautiful she had made the reception hall! EVERYONE at our wedding had incredible things to say, including "it was the most fun wedding I've ever been to", "that was the most well organized wedding I've ever seen." She found me a wonderful DJ, caterer, alterations, florist... everything. She made sure we had drinks in our hands and were fed from pictures to our dance. If you have not thought about having a coordinator, you should go ahead and just hire Erin. I promise you, it is worth it! She finds your vendors and handles all the communication. So well organized, always a smile on her face and getting work done and obviously loves what she does. Our wedding would NOT have been as amazing or stress free without her. Everyone is still talking about it! We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding to have in our hearts forever. Thank you Erin - you saved our special day!

Your Story Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1