Fairbanks, AK 99709 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Adam Kohl Films

We produce high quality wedding films for your special day. Contact us for a consultation and we can meet up at your favorite coffee shop. Let AK Films create your film that will last forever. Find us at AdamKohlFilms.com

Follow Adam Kohl Films on

screen shot 2015 02 09 at 12 26 41 pm

• Videos 6

8 Reviews for Adam Kohl Films

sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Adam Kohl did an amazing job on our wedding video and captured it so well; I would recommend him to anyone!

Kayla & Jake · Married on 07/30/2016

Having a video was one thing we really knew that we wanted, and Adam totally exceeded ALL expectations! He was absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! We were so happy to have been given his name! He made sure to be there for the small things and when we first saw our video we both couldn't stop smiling, it captured our special day perfectly! Having a video of your big day with everyone you love, watching the laughing and smiling is 100% worth every single penny!

Laurelie · Married on 11/21/2015

Adam was such a pleasure to work with, he absolutely captured exactly what my husband and I invisioned for our wedding video! I was able to meet with him a couple times to completely review exactly what we wanted and he was so creative and was open about all my ideas and gave me great inspiration for my 1920s theme wedding! I would have to say by far the best in Fairbanks for creativity and professionalism! Thank you Adam and your team for make our videography dreams come true!

Laurelie and Steven Denning

Adam Kohl Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Fairbanks, 99709 See on map