Weddings by Richard Scott

$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

***Now based in and serving North Texas!***
***Now offering FREE drone and raw footage!***
***Customizable packages starting at $1100***

I’m a visual storyteller who has experience with several different types of documentary film. I began focusing
on weddings because they’re just as fulfilling, if not more so, than my documentary work. The stakes are high and I love creating something you’ll cherish for a lifetime.

There are many ways to shoot and edit a wedding. I have no problem keeping it to a certain style of your choice. But generally, I put more of an emphasis on sound and sound editing. Meaning, I like working with conversations, dialogue and ambience that surround your big day.

When you book with me, it’s guaranteed I’ll personally shoot and edit your film. This allows you to receive a unique piece of art that I’m continually and meticulously crafting. Or, I can make you a kick-ass highlight.

I don’t make anything I wouldn’t enjoy watching myself and I usually try to make myself cry. But ultimately, you have the final say on what goes in or out.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
    Jamie S. Getting married on 03/02/2023

the BEST!!

Rick was our amazing videographer for our wedding and I am 110% sure that I made the right decision trusting him to film my wedding! From the very beginning Rick was excited to capture our wedding, he would have such fun ideas on how we could capture the couple of days, and was always prompt with my billion questions or comments I had for him. Rick listened to what I wanted in my video and went above and beyond!! Rick was with us for two full days (the cruise and the wedding- hence above and beyond!), on the day of he was always on time, professional and SO SO kind... everyone loved him! He was great at being in the background and not having the camera right in our faces, and captured so many moment that I didn't even know he was there! I felt so comfortable with him around, it was like having a family member hang out with us! His quality in his videos speaks for itself, such great picture and he is so good and editing:) He is able to tell a story through his videos that warms the heart. I could not recommend Rick enough, he is such a talented person and you could not go wrong with letting him film your wedding... trust me! Thanks Rick for the amazing videos, we will forever cherish these moments you were able to capture!!
    Rhonda S. Married on 10/09/2021

Videographer

Mr Scott was responsive to emails, on time, and did great footage and editing.
    Mallory J. Married on 09/24/2021

5 Stars Are Not Enough

Richard was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for a videographer that could capture our wedding day and tell our story. After watching Nastassaja and Jon’s video we were in. We were crying and laughing for a couple we had never met. His documentary style captured all the little moments and felt like you really got to know the couple. Then we watched Mike and Jamie’s video and knew there would be no one else that could capture our day like he could. We were sold and didn’t even know if he had availability! We called as soon as we could and Richard was happy to talk through all the details and we were so excited that he could shoot our wedding!

During the planning phase, Richard was always quick to respond to our emails and had great communication. We were especially impressed with the audio he captured and all the forethought that went into making our day special.

We hired Richard to shoot for two days. We’ve never seen someone work as hard as he did. The entire family was so impressed by this one man band. We were all a little nervous about doing interviews, but the second we sat in front of the camera he knew the right questions to ask and calmed our nerves. He didn’t miss a single moment and his interviews with our parents turned out so well.

We did a welcome hike on our first day and Richard legit hiked and kept up with us while carrying 50+ pounds of camera gear on his back! He had thought through every detail and knew exactly what shots he wanted to take, months before the wedding.

After everything, we could not be happier with the movie Richard created for us. He even sent us a teaser video with some of the best moments to enjoy and share before we even left for our honeymoon. If you’re still debating on who will capture one of your most important days, you can definitely trust that Richard will deliver something so special and take really good care of you.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Dallas Dallas, TX, 75203
Location of (Weddings by Richard Scott)
2555 Flat Shoals Rd Atlanta, GA, 30301

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding