419 G. Street Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number

About Alaska Destination Weddings

Alaska Destination Weddings is a wedding planning business based in Anchorage, Alaska that will act on your behalf to make your dreams come to life. They specialize in adventurous elopements, assisting each couple with all the details in order to create a thoughtfully curated event.

Experience
Owner Erin started Alaska Destination Weddings about three years ago, realizing that couples who wanted to marry in Alaska required much needed assistance in the planning process. Erin has over 15 years of experience and has coordinated hundreds of weddings, using her expertise to take the stress out of planning. She also operates Blomma Designs with her husband, which is a company geared towards creating larger weddings for local couples.

The team at Alaska Destination Weddings has close relationships with local vendors, helping match you with some of the best in the area in order for your event to go perfectly. They work closely with all couples so that they can host an intimate celebration on one of the most beautiful places on earth. Services include:

• Officiant
  • Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
  • Two witnesses
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Petite wedding cake
  • Timeline and coordination
  • Assistance with submitting marriage documents
  • Keepsake pottery mugs
  • Option for all kinds of scenic backdrops
Follow Alaska Destination Weddings on

Alaska Destination Weddings 6
Alaska Destination Weddings 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2018

Words cannot express how amazing this company is. My fiance (now husband!) and I had been together 13 years. We have never been traditional people and knew we wanted something really special for our wedding day, but had zero idea what we wanted. We waited, and waited...because nothing felt special enough to celebrate us. Years of dreaming and searching and nothing spoke to us...until the day we found Alaska Destination Weddings. I contacted Erin and she quickly replied with helpful information. Within a short amount of time, we booked our elopement. We booked it about 1 year in advance and over the course of a year, Erin answered all of my questions, treated me as a friend and reassured me in all of my worries. We met in the hotel room, before my dress went on and she was SO helpful. She helped me steam the dress, put the dress on, fold a pocket square, go back and forth between two hotel rooms...all while making me feel extremely comfortable and excited. Her professionalism, warm personality and knowledge really washed away my anxiety. During the chaos of getting ready to leave the hotel room, she made sure we had water in our bag and everything we needed. We took a short hike to our location and we were so blown away by the beauty of it. None of that would have been possible without Erin. She truly made my whole vision come to life, even better than I imagined. All of her vendors and recommendations were the absolute best. I 100% recommend Alaska Destination Weddings. If you are reading this and thinking about it, take my advice....DO IT. Best decision we have made. Thank you Alaska Destination Weddings for making our dream come true!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Alaska Destination Weddings 8
    Alaska Destination Weddings 9
    Alaska Destination Weddings 10
    Alaska Destination Weddings 11

Jen · Married on 08/08/2018

Working with Alaska Destination Weddings, has been a dream. Erin is so well organized and responsive it makes the process seem so easy! Case and point, after working with Erin for months to plan our perfect day, it POURED. We had a helicopter tour, a glacier landing, a photographer, hair and makeup, flowers, and so many other working pieces that were halted by some crazy weather. Needless to say we were concerned. However, Erin called and had already done EVERYTHING. She had given us a few options to chose from and within less than 30 minutes all of it was rescheduled and completely replanned for the follow day. I didn't have to lift a finger to plan or schedule anything! The following day my wife and I were married, in the most flawless ceremony, on a glacier, with all of the small, gorgeous details that we could have ever dreamed of! I cannot recommend Erin and her services enough. We will always cherish the memories we made that day and thank you Erin for all of your help!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cassie · Married on 07/10/2018

Ugh, I just don't even know where to begin to express how grateful my now husband and I are that Erin was able to help us plan THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! We initially intended to plan a "traditional" wedding where we live in Florida, but we were not enjoying all of the stress that comes along with it. We randomly one night had the idea to go get married in Alaska and I stumbled upon Erin's website. Neither of us had been to Alaska before, but I explained all the little details and adventures that we wanted to do to Erin and she put together the perfect adventure-packed day for our wedding day and guided us every step of the way, STRESS FREE! From the first inquiry e-mail, the random questions I had throughout the months leading up to the wedding, to taking care of the cake and flowers, to planning the day of, with hiking for beautiful photos at Bird Point, a helicopter flight for photos on top of a glacier, a tram ride up to the top of a mountain for a beautiful ceremony overlooking the scenery with our closest family in tow, and finally a great dinner reception at Seven Glaciers, Erin was AMAZING. It truly was a day we will remember forever. I now think everyone should travel to Alaska to get married with the help of Alaska Destination Weddings :) THANKS, ERIN!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Alaska Destination Weddings 12
    Alaska Destination Weddings 13
    Alaska Destination Weddings 14
    Alaska Destination Weddings 15
    Alaska Destination Weddings 16

Alaska Destination Weddings's reply:

Cassie! We are so glad we were able to be a part of your day. You both are so sweet and it was so wonderful to see how in love and excited you were to get married in Alaska. We can’t wait for you to visit again and we wish you a lifetime of happiness and adventure!

Alaska Destination Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2