Stars Events AK

Anchorage, AK View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

A full-service event and wedding planner in Anchorage, Alaska, Stars Events AK specializes in stylish ceremonies and receptions. Dedicated to making your wedding day extra special, owner and certified wedding specialist Starvia Boushell utilizes her creativity and years of bridal industry experience to ensure every detail of your celebration is well taken care of from start to finish. Whether you and your significant other are seeking full planning or just the starting tools to do things yourselves, Stars Events AK is the perfect choice to ensure your nuptials are both fashionable and fabulous!

Stars Events AK is committed to handling the small details so that you and your significant other can focus on what’s important on your big day. For a truly streamlined and stress-free celebration, couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation
  • Timelines
  • Guest lists
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tina
    Tina F. Married on 08/25/2018

5 stars isn’t a limit that could capture this experience

Now that I have had a few weeks to reflect back on our wedding all I can say is that it was truly magical, amazing and was everything I had envisioned.

The person we need to recognize is Starvia Boushell!

Star, you stopped at nothing to make sure Rich and I had the most incredible day of our lives! Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for you, your team, your execution and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of.
    5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all you have done, but for those that know me best (and you too after this journey), know that when I say you are the best wedding coordinator we could have ever asked for, I mean it without a doubt! Your talent far exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU!

If anyone is looking for a coordinator that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and talent, I promise you will not go wrong with Starvia!

Star, we can't thank you enough for all of your help. We are forever grateful!

Tina & Rich

Stars Events AK's reply:

Tina and Rich,

Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your very special day. I loved working with you

Anchorage, AK, 99518
907-570-1282
Location of (Stars Events AK)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding