68 Jay St. Suite 704, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kane and Social

Kane and Social is a boutique photographic agency that has its beginnings in a simple idea:

The photographs of life's most fleeting moments should be as beautiful as the precious moments they capture.

www.kaneandsocial.com

Founded in 2013 by Robert Chamorro, Kane and Social grew from one photographer to represent some of the best and most sought-after photographers in New York, Miami, and beyond: Robert, Justin Dave, Vik, and Stephanie -- a team whose experience spans from photo journalism to fine art to fashion.

stephmattlores 8555
20140413laurenxavier125insta2

• Real Weddings 59

3 Reviews for Kane and Social

Susan · Married on 06/26/2017

This review is long overdue. We researched photographers high and low - we were a little apprehensive because we are from Scotland and eloped in Miami and did not know anyone to ask for recommendations and there were not a lot of reviews online, but I can’t express how thankful we are to have found Kane & Social, in particular Christian and his wife went absolutely above and beyond (acting as our witnesses!). Krysten at Kane & Social helped us organise this and she was amazing from start to finish (she immediately felt like someone I had known for years!). We saw Christian’s portfolio (his work speaks for itself, it’s an art) and despite his amazing talent, he and his wife and are so relaxed, humble, down to earth and genuine. Thank you for capturing our special day, especially for all our friends and family who weren’t there - it really meant so much more (Christian managed to make it look like straight out of a magazine whilst still keeping life and emotion through it). We are forever grateful. Thank you, Susan & Gary

Jackie · Married on 11/07/2015

I first discovered Kane and Social while searching for a photographer that was familiar with shooting at my wedding venue. I must have looked at photos from every wedding ever held at my venue! There was something different about Robert's photos from all the others. The photos were absolutely stunning and had a romantic feel to them (that's what other people say about my wedding photos now and it makes me so happy). I'm also not a fan of photos that look too posed because my husband and I are not good at being models. The majority of our photos look candid and are candid.

I cannot thank Rob and Christian (our second shooter) enough for the 750+ photos from our wedding day! They are both very personable and extremely talented individuals. Rob always answered my questions and responded to my e-mails in a timely manner. On my wedding day, he arrived on time and got right to work after introducing himself to me and my mother. I recommend having a second shooter because Christian was able to get photos of the guys while they got ready and those are some of my favorite photos! I also didn't have to wait long to receive all my wedding photos. Rob even sent me a sneak peek of 300 pictures on Thanksgiving Day (I was married on 11/7). It was the best surprise ever!

Thank you again Kane and Social for playing a big part in our wedding day!!!

Anna · Married on 06/27/2015

We found Robert and his team through our wedding planner and from the moment we met him, we weren't disappointed. His look books were beautiful, he was incredibly flexible, and seemed like he would work really hard to capture how much we loved each other. He was 100% the right call. Our photographs are STUNNING. He scoped the venue a few days before the wedding so on the day of, he knew exactly where he wanted to take photographs. He was also really good at wrangle tricky family members who didn't want to cooperate and have their photos taken. He brought a 2nd shooter and we have gorgeous photos of the whole day from start to finish. He got them back to us within just a few weeks!

Kane and Social FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files