139-19 31st Rd, Flushing, NY 11354 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Hendrick Moy Photography

Your wedding day happens just once. Trust the capture of those fleeting moments to the very best in creative wedding photography. All of our accolades and awards amount to nothing compared to the happiness of our couples. Your needs become our needs, and from framing for the best composition and angles, to finding available light, to creating our own light, we put 100% of our energy into the capture and creation of your wedding photography. You can trust that the images you receive will be reflective of the emotion and elation of your once-in-a-lifetime day.

Put your faith in our expert team's easy-going demeanor (appropriate for our photojournalistic and contemporary style) and we guarantee you will be ecstatic with us!

That's enough about me. This is about you, the subject, and affection of my camera. Just CONTACT US for more information and we'd love to meet you =)

Follow Hendrick Moy Photography on

wedding post katie and cory
nd
yelp
lauren and jv wedding 858
Hendrick Moy Photography
brooklyn wedding photographer hendrick moy
hmp6301
erin and ryans wedding 927
Hendrick Moy Photography
ny wedding photography hendrick moy
yelp2
centralparknycweddingphotographer
IMG4702
Hendrick Moy Photography
nj wedding photographer hendrick moy
Hendrick Moy Photography
nyc wedding photography hendrick moy
njweddingphotographerbridegettingready
mkhordos 3
IMG5043
hmp8072ww
Hendrick Moy Photography
new york wedding photographer hendrick moy
albavineyardnjweddingphotographer
nyweddingphotographymulan
erin and ryans wedding 850 ww
nj grove wedding photography hendrick moy 64
Hendrick Moy Photography
wedding post chase and haley
2012DebandMikesWedding443
nd
yelp

48 Reviews for Hendrick Moy Photography

erin · Married on 06/04/2016

If I could, I would give 100 stars for our wedding photographer Hendrick Moy.

From our first e-mail until the last picture he took, Hendrick has shown the utmost professionalism, patience & talent a bride could ask for. No matter many questions, ideas & concerns I had, Hendrick always contacted me back immediately with even better ideas & I always felt better.

We first met at our engagement shoot & Hendrick was just as we pictured him- friendly, full of ideas & energetic. We were so blown away by our engagement shoot, we could barely contain ourselves for the big day!!

I had a VERY large bridal party (14 bridesmaids, 2 junior bridesmaids, a flower girl & 2 moms!) & we had a huge hiccup with our hair & makeup, causing my timeline of the day to be totally shifted. Despite this, Hendrick (and his assistant, who was AWESOME) helped organize what felt like a zoo & got the photos we wanted & ones we would have never even thought of to do!

Hendrick is everything a bride should have on our wedding day, a calming force, a patient & mind-blowingly talented professional who will capture what will by far be the best day of you & your husbands life.

I would recommend Hendrick Moy Photographer to my sister, best friend & anyone I met in passing who needed a suggestion. You can't go wrong!!

Thank you Hendrick!!!!
    Erin & Dave Woodkotch

Hendrick was an amazing find and true "master of the flash". We feel incredibly lucky that he was available and that his prices were so reasonable, considering how much talent he has. Our ceremony was tiny, 16 people in a dimly lit chapel. There was no long walk down the aisle, no bridal party and no wonderful decorations. Still, he and his assistant were able to capture gorgeous photos and the intimacy of the event. He was also incredibly accommodating to all of our last minute needs and incessant questioning since everything was planned in a short period of time. We are seriously considering asking him to follow us around town in our wedding outfits once the weather gets warmer!

Hendrick is amazing! As my husband said, "Definitely worth it." I love all my photographs and received so many compliments. Family members of mine work in the photography business and thought his framing and lighting were fantastic. Both my husband and I do not like being the center of attention and felt awkward, but Hendrick put us at ease. He is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable. His assistants are great and had me laughing the whole wedding. He also responds to inquiries so quickly, which is nice when you are in the stress of planning a wedding! When you recommend someone you put your own reputation on the line. I have and will continue to recommend Hendrick.

Hendrick Moy Photography Pricing

Hendrick Moy Photography Price Rates

Hendrick Moy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Centerpiece Florals - NY/NJ/PA/CT
    Centerpiece Florals - NY/NJ/PA/CT Wedding Florists

Hendrick does amazing, amazing work. If I myself were getting married, he is who I would go to - without a doubt.

• Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro
    Personalized Ceremonies by Rev. Zaro Wedding Officiants

Hendrick is a truly talented photographer and visionary. The images he produces for couples and family photos are heartwarming, fun and intriguing. I look forward to working with him again in the very near future!

• Adam Saber Event Entertainment
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent photography and a professionally based company! Always a pleasure to work with!

• 139-19 31st Rd Flushing, 11354 See on map
    9174531716 (Other Phone Number)
    9174531716 (Fax Number)