Kai Heeringa Photography

• Maria Lewis Photography
  • Holmes Photography

38 Reviews for Kai Heeringa Photography

Hayley · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so thankful that Kai was part of our wedding day. My (now husband) and I both consider ourselves awkward in front of the camera but Kai was able to help pose us in ways that looked natural and casual. Absolutely do an engagement session with him if you can. For us it made being in front of the camera on the wedding day much more relaxed and fun. We were not worried for one second if the wedding photos would turn out just how we wanted and that was a huge weight off our shoulders. Kai is very fun, professional, and helped out whenever he could during the wedding day. Whether sprinting to the trolley to grab my MOH's bouquet she forgot, pinning the groomsmen's boutonnieres, making kids and grandparents laugh during family photos, or quickly finding a plate and knife for the cake cutting, he was always stepping in to make sure our day was as smooth as possible. Hire Kai Heeringa Photography! You'll be happy you did!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Stacie · Married on 06/04/2016

Within five minutes of meeting him at a coffee shop, I knew Kai was the right photographer for us. He has a transparent passion for both photography and people. It felt like our wedding was exciting and important to him, and that's the kind of person I wanted to hire. The photos turned out amazing and it is so fun looking through the photos through his eyes versus our other guests. How did one person capture all of this? Incredible. I've had several friends who couldn't make it to the wedding tell me that they feel like they were actually there when looking at the photos. Working with Kai has been a true blessing to us. I will be recommending him whenever I can!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

We can't say enough great things about Kai but here are some key points. 1. His photos are works of art. Lots of photographers have beautiful photos but his photos just feel special. 2. He is someone you would want to have around even if he wasn't working. He was fun with the wedding party, patient with kids and grandparents, and helpful and engaging throughout the day. 3. He managed to get us ahead of schedule and we got to add some extra photography spots before the reception. How does that happen?! Hiring Kai was the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2015