229 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number

About K.Photographie

Using her unique talent for capturing truly candid moments, photographer Kate Femino documents your wedding day with a photojournalistic approach. Her portfolio is a collection of beautiful photographs full of color and real emotion. Her ability to blend in on the special day is what allows her to deliver images you weren’t expecting to see. Her albums are more than pictures form your wedding, they reflect the story of your entire day so you can relive every moment for years to come. Contact Kate at kate@kphotographie.com or 857/231-2453.

1c1144a0272c4c54 1244670394552 014
023b
1c1144a0272c4c54 1244670394552 014

19 Reviews for K.Photographie

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

Kate is AMAZING! I had a very large wedding party (I'm talking over 20 people) and she did a fabulous job of organizing everyone, getting all the necessary pictures, while also keeping in incredibly fun for all of us. My husband hired Kate to capture his proposal to me and after we saw those photos we knew we had to have her for the big day. Kate's photos have something in them that make you feel like you're there, she captures more than just a single moment in each photograph. I was thrilled with the pictures from the proposal and engagement and am so excited to see the ones from our wedding day! You will not go wrong booking Kate to make your wedding memories!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2013

If there is anything you want to get right on your wedding day..its the photography. We absolutely hit the nail on the head by picking k.photographie! Kate's work is STUNNING! From the moment we met in her studio we knew we had the perfect person to document the memories of our special day! As part of our package we had a complimentary engagement session at Faneuil Hall (where we chose) and - even though it was 95 degrees and SUPER humid - our pictures came out fantastic! The day of our wedding Kate was amazing!! Her and her assistant Sue arrived right on time and caught every moment of our day. We asked Kate to make the photos more "artsy" than the traditional formal wedding and thats EXACTLY what we got. Our photos are phenomenal and I couldn't be happier!! We will absolutely be asking Kate to help us document our future life events :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

Kate from K. Photographie was fabulous! From the first time meeting her to our wedding day, she was always quick to reply to emails and answer any questions. Kate took the time to get to know my husband and I which made us feel very comfortable during both our engagement session and on the wedding day. Kate always brings a second photographer, which is a MUST! Sue was just as wonderful as Kate. They worked great as a team on the day of the wedding. They were so flexible and took all our requested shots, plus the many that my mother kept requesting at a moments notice. I would highly recommend K. Photographie. The variety of packages that she offered along with the quality of service makes Kate top notch!

Sent on 10/05/2013

K.Photographie FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Elegance & Grace Weddings
    Elegance & Grace Weddings Wedding Planners

Kate from K. Photographie is a wonderful person to work with on any special event. As an event planner myself having such a flexible vendor such as Kate is really important. Kate's photography talents speak for themselves. She is very talented and uses a reliable and equally talented team of second shooters. Kate has taken some breathtaking pictures from weddings to baby shoots. I am very happy when I can give any of my clients Kate name to be their wedding photographer. She comes ready and willing to work! She really captures all of the couples special moments.

• GENERATIONS cinemastories
    GENERATIONS cinemastories Wedding Videographers

We worked with Kate and team, of K. Photographie. Not only does this studio do beautiful work, they are great to work with! With 4 cinematographers and 3 photographers at the Old North Church ( a very difficult place to shoot a wedding!) and the Atlantic Room at the Boston Harbor Hotel, I can honestly say this documentary team stayed out of everyone's way, stayed away from the main action, worked as a seamless team and had a blast. Oh, did I mention that the pics and film are fab?

• Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir
    Shannon Michelle Studios - Boudoir Wedding Favors

Kate is just an amazing person and wonderfully talented photographer. I don't hesitate to recommend her to any bride looking for quality wedding images!

• 229 Berkeley Street Boston, 02116 See on map