Palo Alto, CA 94304 Map · Phone number

About K. Holly Photography

San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer, Kristen Holly is known for her airy, romantic, light-filled imagery. She gets to know her couples personally, and creates exquisite image collections that beautifully tell their love story.

Follow K. Holly Photography on

04d6262d020868c4 MorganNate 1009
grandrapidsweddingphotographybrittnijeff14

42 Reviews for K. Holly Photography

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

Kristen and Amber were fantastic! They were the perfect balance of professional and personal, ideal for wedding photographers.

I didn't give them any specific directions and they produced perfect locations for our portraits. The quality of the photos both in print and digital are very high and professional. Not only did they catch the 'big' moments of the day but also countless candid moments. Looking back at all of the wonderful photos Kristen and Amber took, I really appreciate seeing all of the little details that I missed out on on the busy day! Kristen really knew how to make the special day into a story through her documented pictures.

As photographers, they captured our wedding moments perfectly and acted in a super professional manner. In addition, they were like long lost friends! From the moment we met, I was at ease and comfortable. I never felt like they were in the way or distracting but somehow Kristen was always there when we needed her to capture a moment, blot a veil or pin a stray hair! They were dressed very cute and appropriate for our big day... no sloppy/all black/casual attire you often see photographers wear. I really appreciated that!

I am so lucky to have K.Holly Photography document my big day and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/06/2014

My wedding photos are an absolute dream! Kristen is an amazing person to work with and her photography is stunning. She is very professional and has a skill for putting you at ease, so the photos look natural and simply romantic. She also did an amazing job exploring our venue and finding beautiful back drops for our photos. I have received so many compliments on them!

I can't say enough great things about Kristen and her husband Jamie. They make a perfect team and their passion for photography is clear in every photo. It is clear that they have done many weddings because they were extremely professional and organized on the big day, and were ready to capture so many special moments that I can now save forever. They also set up an ipad at the reception with a slideshow of some of our photos from that day which was so great. All of our guests really enjoyed watching it.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2014

Kristen is a phenomenal photographer and did a stellar job of capturing our big day. Her outgoing personality kept our photo shoot fun, simple, and allowed us to be ourselves which gave us some amazing images. I would recommend her to anybody. Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 01/19/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

K. Holly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

Kristen is one of my most favorite local photographers. Her ability to capture people in their element, while incorporating her unique style always inspires me as a designer and wedding vendor. I have hired Kristen to shoot professional shots of me and my husband, and I look forward to using her for family sessions in the future! Kristen is the first person I recommend for baby portraiture, I think she is the most-talented local photographer in capturing the precious-ness of a newborn. Her talents are well-known, so be sure to book early!

• Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille
    Bay Pointe Inn and Terrace Grille Hotel Weddings

K. Holly takes AMAZING photos! She has a great eye for creating a perfect scene or just capturing a moment making her photos memorable and unique. You have your wedding photos for a lifetime and hers you will enjoy looking at time and time again. Very impressive. Great work.

• Inspiration Video, LLC
    Inspiration Video, LLC Wedding Videographers

I love working with Kristen! She is a very professional and very fun photographer! She keeps everyone on schedule while having a great time. Her work is phenomenal - I highly suggest you check it out!

• Palo Alto, 94304 See on map