JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa is a destination wedding venue located in Cancun, Mexico. With striking turquoise waters and white, powdery sand beaches, this hotel is the perfect setting for your fairy-tale beach wedding. This venue boasts a timeless luxury combined with upscale amenities to provide you and your guests with a relaxing, tropical getaway. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa is an award-winning beachfront resort that ensures a memorable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can provide you with a variety of outdoor locations in which to exchange your vows. All of these event spaces offer panoramic ocean views. The gazebo is located in a private garden. The pool bar features an elegant cascade pool and a place to say “I do” with the ocean in the background. The seaside garden sits amongst palm trees and lazy rivers.

The wedding planners at this resort understand how much your big day means to you. They will take care of all the details so you are free to enjoy your day with family and friends. Their take pride in their attention to detail, creativity, and personalized service. The planning team takes into consideration the style of your wedding, what is most important to you, and your budget to determine which location will best suit your needs.

They can provide services for a variety of wedding types, such as civil or legal ceremonies, Mayan or mystical ceremonies, and religious ceremonies. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa’s certified wedding planners will assist you throughout the entire planning process to create an event that fits your specific needs and tastes. Other services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
The venue’s executive pastry chef will assist you in creating the perfect cake, cupcakes, or dessert bar for your big day. Their culinary team can work with you to customize a reception menu that you and your guests will love. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa offers quality food and impeccable presentation.

suite presidencial jw

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

• I

Irja · Married on 01/31/2015

Let me start by saying that we did not have a wedding at the JW Marriott. However, our needs were very similar because they included a religious ceremony and a dinner (a small mixed Hispanic/American Sweet 15/16 celebration). We were most impressed by restaurant Gustino. We are from New York and not easy to please, but we have to say that the restaurant did a magnificent job. They were smooth, professional, and helpful with suggestions, especially supervisor Adriana. Gustino is not affordable by most Americans standards, but the quality and flavors of the food are worth every peso. I would recommend Gustino for romantic occasions because of lovely little touches like a candle table, soft music, rose petals by requests, and a saxophone serenade for the birthday girl. For those celebrating a wedding, Gustino can be a wonderful rehearsal dinner option or a reception facility for a small party. Obviously, Marriott banquet facilities, but our group of 17 was too small for such festivities. If anyone is interested in an elegant sitdown dinner, we recommend Gustino highly.

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/15/2012

I had an amazing wedding at the JW in Cancun. 40 guests attended, most stayed at the resort. My impossible to please father goes on and on about how perfect the wedding and his vacation was all the time. My husband and I feel the same way- my favorite day ever! Francisco, the hotel assigned wedding planner, made sure everything went off without a hitch. I am a planner and waiting a day or two for an email response was the only "issue" I had. Looking back, I think I was stressing myself out. I was truly relaxed the entire day of, Francisco handled everything perfectly. The hotel referred us to our photographer Oscar Zarate, videographer, florist, and DJ. I was very happy with all. Our pictures are STUNNING!!! It is a great value and experience to get married during a vacation on the beach. The beach in Cancun is phenomenal. The area is pretty touristy outside the hotel, but with that comes a reduced fear of being in another country for your guests that don't typically travel. I highly recommend visiting the area to see venues before you book, you'll know this is the right place. We were considering another location that is all inclusive and realized it was a total dump when we came down, I would have been so embarrassed if our family and friends came down for the half assed production the other spot had (guests not a part of the wedding 10 feet away, meh food, no privacy at all!). The JW was a class act from day 1. We toured the locations and rooms, reviewed a detailed contract, and understood the fine print before signing anything. You might be able to see my pix on Oscar's website if you look for my wedding date 10/15/12- husband looks like Mark Ruffalo and wore a great suit and I am brunette- this is a real review. This place is really that great!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa Pricing

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa Price Rates

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 12
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    (Phone number)