JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa is a destination wedding venue located in Cancun, Mexico. With striking turquoise waters and white, powdery sand beaches, this hotel is the perfect setting for your fairy-tale beach wedding. This venue boasts a timeless luxury combined with upscale amenities to provide you and your guests with a relaxing, tropical getaway. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa is an award-winning beachfront resort that ensures a memorable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can provide you with a variety of outdoor locations in which to exchange your vows. All of these event spaces offer panoramic ocean views. The gazebo is located in a private garden. The pool bar features an elegant cascade pool and a place to say “I do” with the ocean in the background. The seaside garden sits amongst palm trees and lazy rivers.

The wedding planners at this resort understand how much your big day means to you. They will take care of all the details so you are free to enjoy your day with family and friends. Their take pride in their attention to detail, creativity, and personalized service. The planning team takes into consideration the style of your wedding, what is most important to you, and your budget to determine which location will best suit your needs.

They can provide services for a variety of wedding types, such as civil or legal ceremonies, Mayan or mystical ceremonies, and religious ceremonies. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa’s certified wedding planners will assist you throughout the entire planning process to create an event that fits your specific needs and tastes. Other services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event planner
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
The venue’s executive pastry chef will assist you in creating the perfect cake, cupcakes, or dessert bar for your big day. Their culinary team can work with you to customize a reception menu that you and your guests will love. JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa offers quality food and impeccable presentation.

Follow JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa on

Videos 3 Videos

5 Reviews for JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

• I

Irja · Married on 01/31/2015

Let me start by saying that we did not have a wedding at the JW Marriott. However, our needs were very similar because they included a religious ceremony and a dinner (a small mixed Hispanic/American Sweet 15/16 celebration). We were most impressed by restaurant Gustino. We are from New York and not easy to please, but we have to say that the restaurant did a magnificent job. They were smooth, professional, and helpful with suggestions, especially supervisor Adriana. Gustino is not affordable by most Americans standards, but the quality and flavors of the food are worth every peso. I would recommend Gustino for romantic occasions because of lovely little touches like a candle table, soft music, rose petals by requests, and a saxophone serenade for the birthday girl. For those celebrating a wedding, Gustino can be a wonderful rehearsal dinner option or a reception facility for a small party. Obviously, Marriott banquet facilities, but our group of 17 was too small for such festivities. If anyone is interested in an elegant sitdown dinner, we recommend Gustino highly.

Sent on 02/25/2015
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/15/2012

I had an amazing wedding at the JW in Cancun. 40 guests attended, most stayed at the resort. My impossible to please father goes on and on about how perfect the wedding and his vacation was all the time. My husband and I feel the same way- my favorite day ever! Francisco, the hotel assigned wedding planner, made sure everything went off without a hitch. I am a planner and waiting a day or two for an email response was the only "issue" I had. Looking back, I think I was stressing myself out. I was truly relaxed the entire day of, Francisco handled everything perfectly. The hotel referred us to our photographer Oscar Zarate, videographer, florist, and DJ. I was very happy with all. Our pictures are STUNNING!!! It is a great value and experience to get married during a vacation on the beach. The beach in Cancun is phenomenal. The area is pretty touristy outside the hotel, but with that comes a reduced fear of being in another country for your guests that don't typically travel. I highly recommend visiting the area to see venues before you book, you'll know this is the right place. We were considering another location that is all inclusive and realized it was a total dump when we came down, I would have been so embarrassed if our family and friends came down for the half assed production the other spot had (guests not a part of the wedding 10 feet away, meh food, no privacy at all!). The JW was a class act from day 1. We toured the locations and rooms, reviewed a detailed contract, and understood the fine print before signing anything. You might be able to see my pix on Oscar's website if you look for my wedding date 10/15/12- husband looks like Mark Ruffalo and wore a great suit and I am brunette- this is a real review. This place is really that great!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa Pricing

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa Price Rates

JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 600
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 859
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 859
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 25
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Religious
    Resort
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    July
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    April
    November

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa 1
    Sign Now and Earn

Book with us your wedding celebration before October 31st, 2020 and save 20% discount on our inspirations.

Plus extra perks: 50 Minutes Couples Massage

Make up and Hair Style to the Bride

One certificate with 2 night stay to celebrate First Wedding Anniversary ( wedding with more than 30 rooms night to qualify)

Team of JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa

Mauricio Obregon

Mauricio Obregon

Sales Executive

I am a high motivated and dedicated professional. Every detail is important and in special in a wedding celebration I make sure all the rerquires are attend, beacuse there is no limits for our dreams.

Allow me to scort you to plan your wedding and I am sure together we can make this special day as bright and it can be.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Karina  Molina

Karina Molina

Sales Executive

I have been working with weddings and social events since 2014 and I joined the Marriott Cancun Resort Team on 2018 and I am proud to represent this beautiful and unique location at our Destination.

The best part of my job is hearing my brides and grooms dreams and put it in place. I would love to meet you and share all the possibilities to make your dream come true at paradise.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotelera Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa)